Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #511  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Okay, I have had breakfast and 16 ounces of water. Yeah breakfast after noon. I overslept this morning, it feels so good!!!! Got up about 10:30, jumped on here real quick, then puttered around a little bit. Now I have a few errands I need to run. I will be back in a few hours. We had some snow last night. I need to take it very slow. Catch ya all later. Pat
Old 01-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #512  

S/C/G: 214/TICKER/140

Height: 5'2 3/4 :)

I feel like it's been forever since I have been here, but it's been like a day and you chicks have chatted so much. I have been OP with eating and slacked a little with exercise. So I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying this lovely challenge as I am.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #513  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi girls! I didnt think we could go over 500 posts, wierd.
I am really tired today. I didnt sleep good again last night and then I had to get up early to take my truck in to get a oil change. I ate a healthy lunch but im so ready for a nap. I dont work til 4 so I still have time to fit in a workout. Well check with you all later.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #514  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
"likes to chat" is an understatement!!

kosh - I've got to ask -- is that your husband with you in the picture or is it Penn from Penn & Teller?!? I even showed my husband because it looks like Penn to me.
Haha - Thats Penn from Penn and Teller - God I wish I was married to someone that rich then I could afford a personal trainer and a healthy personal chef, or just good ol'e Liposuction

But DH took the Pic he got his with taken with teller.

Ok today I did day 2 of my 30DS but went onto lvl 2 cos I didn't realise should do lvl 1 for a good few days will rectify myself tomorrow, but I must say Lvl 2 is much kinder on the legs - so far anyway they ain't dead yet.

Looking forward to the new challenge when I get that for through catching up on this insane thread

oh yeh and Hey All

Old 01-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #515  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
I'm about to hit the track for my second 5K workout and I'm a bit nervous. I'll have to walk faster than I normally do for this one, and tomorrow I'll have to walk as if lava is chasing after me that's what the plan said, nice imagery to picture as I do it!

Anyway, wish me luck. It may rain again, so I am wearing a big hoodie so I can keep going uniless it is a huge downpour. I am also extremely tired because my 4 year old kept me up half the night then we have to get up at 6 for them to get to school.
You are amazing. There was some big roadblocks in your way this morning and you still got out there. BRAVO!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #516  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Technically we "can" go over 500 posts - but we're not supposed to! I'm closing this thread, and here's the link to the new one.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...62#post2537362
Closed Thread