Old 12-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #46  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Been sticking with my DVD workouts for now. When I am over my strep throat I will get into the workouts in the TBL book. I just can't do too much at the moment. The weight is still coming off at a very pleasing rate, if it keeps up!!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Neesy- Sorry to hear you had bad news. But remember one day is one day and just start over again today!

Ms. Perception- eww Strep throat Hope you feel better soon!

Today I did one of the circuits from the book and I am poopered!! I worked really hard!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Height: 5'6"

Thanks AngelMae! I did just that. I just worked out a little longer today and stayed on my diet plan. So, I feel better about it. Thanks=)
Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Neesy, I'm sorry for your bad news are you ok? Ms Perception, over your strep? It's a time of year people get sick isn't it? I bought some of that Emergen C Immunity stuff to mix with water, and I'm also putting lots of blueberries in smoothies! For a time I got sick often, trying to beat allergies, getting in shape and eating well helps. I also recently bought a juicer, messy thing but easy to juice veggies for extras, or I'll chug some V8 juice. Some diet book said to do an am "booster" because none of us get enough veggies - of V8 juice, your own juice, a berry smoothie, or tomato soup. I try to anyways.

I was "off" yesterday and not sure why, stressed and ate too much pizza but back to work today - and back to boca burgers! I'm going to wait to weigh again on Mon. But I can tell my clothes are fitting better cutting calories, eating less carbs and exercising again. My belly is shrinking. Tonight I'll do another Biggest Loser dvd and I might try to get in another 15 min on my bouncer or bike to make it 45 min.

How's everyone doing?
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #50  

Today was my off day so I didnt do a workout. I did clean house for a lot of the day. We are supposed to get an ice storm tonight so I have been trying to gear up for that just in case the power is out tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great night! Its almost FRIDAY!!!

Last edited by AngelMae; 12-11-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #51  

I really wanted to eat a huge bag of chips today, I DID NOT... instead chicken broth and turkey for a late night snack. Walked today and another workout too.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #52  

Biggest Loser Power Sculpt video tonight. Getting used to it, it's hard work, great for working multiple muscles in a quick time. YES to this week other then my cheat half day.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #53  

Today I woke to no power and ice covering everything so that was a bit annoying. But when the power finally came back on I did a 45 min Circuit from the book, 15 mins of HIIT and 10 mins of pilates!

I am tired and ready for the shower!

Have a great Friday ladies!!
Old 12-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #54  

It's FRIDAY... what are the plans for the weekend? I think one rest day a week is fine but to blast fat I'm going for 6 days a week working out and eating on my plan. I think I'm gaining some muscle, I'm using heavier weights with the Biggest Loser dvd workouts as I've weight trained before so likely I won't see as much loss on Mon when I'll weigh in officially. I did jump on the scale today so I already know I haven't been losing as much this week. Tonight it's cardio night for me, rotating between sculpting and cardio dvds which seems to be working for me right now.

Let's keep going Biggest Losers! Spring believe it or not, is just around the corner! And we want to be slimmer by the time we pull out those cute spring clothes - or buy new ones!
Old 12-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #55  

30 min on bouncer at midnight, watching Sex in the City rerun. Every 5 min I really revved it up though, went as fast as I could with knees up. Felt good, almost went to bed without exercise, was beat but couldn't sleep anyways...
Old 12-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #56  

I haven't exercised in a few days. I have been working like crazy and coming home and going straight to sleep.. which has been good on the calorie control, but not fitness. I need to go in the morning. I just get lazy on my off days. I have to get over it. I feel more energized when I do anyway.
Does anyone know when the new season of biggest loser comes on?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #57  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I was out of town this past weekend and only went for a walk for exercise. The strep throat is lingering longer than I'd like, so my energy is limited. I did watch portions, but ate pie and other "treat" stuff in very limited quantities. I'm up a bit, but hoping it'll come off by tomorrow, so I can keep moving forward. I gotta get healthy so I can exercise without gagging/coughing!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #58  

Hey girls, no loss for me this week! I dont think that I am eating enough so I am upping my calories this week to see if that will help!

Today I did 25 mins of HIIT on the treadmil.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #59  

I've lost ten pounds so far on this challenge! yay!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #60  

Congrats Neesy, looks like you are our BIGGEST LOSER so far, keep up the hard work! Ms. Perception, hope you feel better too.

Actually I've been half sick with something the last few days. So... back to work tomorrow as I'm too feeling better. I get the "winter blahs' and this is giving me something to focus on, energizing and uplifting exercise and nutrition!

Let's see if we can make it through the end of Dec exercising at least 30 min per day (rotating dvds or any hard cardio/weight program that really works us). Plus count your calories and keep the carbs down to 2 per day per this plan! That seems to be helping me with my belly fat but we are all different. I am at 1250-1300 per day or so. I didn't weigh myself today but I can tell my pants are fitting better! Let's plan on a big weigh in the end of Dec before the beginning of a Jan challenge to kick pounds!