Old 12-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 145/141.5/115

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! I'm still pretty new here..but i want to try this =]

I'm going to aim for being 130 by christmas. I know that will be hard and possibly not very plausible but I want to try anyways =]
rayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #62  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

OK so I gained 4lbs from my Thanksgiving Challenge back bleh! I ate a Whopper with cheese meal and I almost ordered in a large...God help me! And I had a baby ruth candy bar for snack. I am waiting for aunt flo and I'm getting nervous cuz she's kinda late, but I do feel some activity in my tummy off and on and I'm craving and stuff. I'm also depressed. I got my Cathe beginner kit and I don't feel like doing it today. I was so excited to be getting it. Instead I went for a 10 minute power walk outside.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #63  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Well, I did sit-ups, push-ups, and jumping jacks during Biggest Loser commercials. I missed my walk tonight so I could go to parents night at swimming. I hope my little commercial break stuff made up for it somewhat. I gotta keep going. That scale better be nice!!
Jess
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #64  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Ryaner!
SarahD!

Its awesome to see the thread grow and so many people join in on the Christmas fun!

SarahD~Wow! Congratulations on training for a half-marathon! That sounds like a big challenge but you rock girl!

Sass~OK, so we all fall apart sometimes and eat things that we shouldn't. You just get right back in here so that you can fit in that fabulous dress!

Rayner~With hard work and persistence you can make it! I set a really big goal (16 pounds) for my Thanksgiving Challenge and I didn't make it but you know what.....I was thinner!!!! We are all here to support you in whatever your goal might be.

fauxtini~I know, I know, I am really behind on my Christmas stuff and I am usually first! I am going to have a good go of it tomorrow and see how far I get. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and let me get the wreaths up.

To all of our sick chics~I hope that you all feel better soon. Especially LuckyMom with a fever. to all of you and the kids.
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #65  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Wow!! Lots of movement here I LOVE IT!!! to all the newbies!!! You wont be a newbie here long, everyone is awsome and you become like sisters in no time flat! I dont have time for personals this morning but I wanted to pop in and say that I am still here and POP, need to add in some exercise though, Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be on later to personalize

OH SHY!!! I am SO glad your back sis!!!
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:08 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 210/205/130

Good morning ladies!I was out for the day yesterday and made terrible food choices.I'm back on track so far today and now i'm going for a long walk. Marybeth
marybeth60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #67  
Back at it...again!

Talking

Ladies, I'm so happy to say the went much better today! Finally some pay-off! I am down a couple! Yeah!!
To the sick chics...feel better soon. It seems like EVERYONE around here is getting sick. My DH has been fighting it for a couple weeks now.
I just want to thank everyone for the encouragement here!
Jess
Old 12-03-2008, 12:15 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 148/147/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayner View Post
Hi everyone! I'm still pretty new here..but i want to try this =]

I'm going to aim for being 130 by christmas. I know that will be hard and possibly not very plausible but I want to try anyways =]
Rayner-
Im in the same boat you are (even thoug I have a couple more pounds on you)
I would love to be on the 130's at christmas!!!!
Its a stretch but we can do it!!
SarahD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #69  

Good afternoon ladies

Sara and Rayner

urockmom, congrats on getting rid of that 1lb. and clipping off 3.5 minutes off your time!

Luckymom, so sorry to hear that you and the little one are sick with a fever and of Dh's accident, wishing you all a speedy recovery. The lights can wait, stay warm and get better. Hope your all feeling better today and once again, it's very nice to have you back .

Sara, it's never too late too join in on the fun : )

Hey Sass, Hope your feeling better today. Sometimes just prior to TOM my hormones do flip flops and I get depressed (for no rhyme or reason) and sometimes yup, I will get cravings too and those 2 things together are not fun. Hang in there, it will pass. TOday is a new day. Good for you for doing that power walk!

Hi fauxtini, glad to hear you feeling better . wtg on that one hour walk around your neighborhood, that sounds so nice : ). I just love to see all the houses lit up, sooooo pretty! Every year DH and I go on a ride/rides just to see the lights.

Hi jess, yeahhhh on that ex. during the commercial break . I didn't see the episode last night but that show is just soooooo inspiring.

Christian, hey there girl it's good to see you, keep it rocking sis.

Hi marybeth, wtg on getting right back on track on our new day! : ) HOpe you had a super walk. You gals are all very inspiring.

Jessssssss, I just saw your post!!!!!!! congratulations on the loss That's a great way to start the day : )

Hattie, how are you? I hope your feeling better and all is well there.

Lennie, hi as well. Same as above and I hope you girls are having a great day there.

As for me, I got TOM today and aside from some cramps I am feeling pretty fine. THe cold has not spiraled (which I was afraid of as I just recovered from bronchitis a few weeks ago) and I have been taking care of myself, keeping warm, and taking some medicine. OH yesssssss, I decided I aint letting this bugger get a hold of me this time! lol andddddd today I am going to take my fish capsules and vitamins (which have been waiting for me).

TOM totally snuck up on me as I was not due until Sat. but I am so glad it is early because that means I will be ok over the weekend. No wonder I was feeling so bloated and all. I drank a lot of water yesterday and that really helped. THe day went well yesterday, pretty OP except for some carbs and today is going to be even better! I have my mindset strong right now, whew!

3 weeks from today is CHristmas eve., my plan is to work hard and be OP to strive for a loss by then and then use the remainder of the month to stabilize it or get rid of any gain during the holiday. Well here we go ladies, a new day for us all! Hope you all have a super one, chat soon .
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Smile

Hi everyone

to sarahD and rayner!!

I am finally feeling a little better today. This cold got the best of me for a few days. I have been POP (thanks Faux) except for exercise. I did one hour of wii fit today and that exhausted me!

Fullsteam: I am so glad that you and your kitty are doing better!!

Ms Perception: Way to go!!!! on the couple of lbs.!

Go Marybeth!! You can do it!!

Christian: Don't you just love all the activity on here! It is awesome! Good going on being POP!

Luckymom: Is your hubby ok? Ouch!!!

Hi to urockmom, Faux, Sass, and Lene! OG I hope I didn't leave anyone out!

OH...I almost forgot! I watched Pride and Prejudice yesterday! It was awesome! I really didn't like Darcy at first and wanted Lizzie to be with Wickham(or whatever his name was). Oh...but by the end...Darcy all the way! Wow! That scene where he first proposes to her. You could feel the electricity between them! I also couldn't believe the mother! What a pain!I got really teary eyed when she spoke to her Dad.
I watched it with my 23 year old daughter and then threatened to tell her boyfriend that he could have a word with her ...PRIVATELY! LOL I did love it and was even saying things like they did afterwards. (I was not feeling well ..remember)LOL Anyway...Thanks for advising me to see it!!!

Talk to you soon!!!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 155/142/110

Height: 5'1

Morning ladies!!!
Sorry I didnt check in yesterday.
Man this cold is starting to feel more like the flu. Ugh. I havnt been doing so well with the eating. I have just been craving comfort foods. DH keeps bringing home junk food cuz he wants to be sweet and make me feel better. Last night we had chicken and dumplings for dinnr... I know... so bad.
I really need to get better quick.
My DH is a toughie, he didnt wanna lose any $ from his paycheck so he went right back to work on that foot... I just hope he doesnt make it open back up.

I wa thinking ladies... if you all wouldnt mind... I'd like like to make my Christmas oal to just eat clean until Christmas...
I reall just dont want to weigh myself after eating so much junk for like 3 weeks before Thanksgiving and now being sick.
Is it ok if I just eat and exercise the best I can and weigh myself on Christmas to see how I did?

Reyner: Welcome! I think it's great that you are setting high goals for yourself. I think you can do it!

SBD: Sounds like you've been eating a bit like me, lol. Except I had been eating like that for a few weeks straight. Just shake it off... all that matters is that you get back on the horse. Good for you for taking that walk. Its so nice outside here in california. Its cold and sunny at the same time, lol.

Jess: I like to exercise during the biggest loser too. I just stay on the elliptical for as long as I can during the show. I'm sending you " nice scale" vibes.

Christian: Thank you!!! Even though I've been sick and not doing so well with the challenge I really missed u all and all the support. It sounds like ur doing great... as usual, lol.
I cant weight to hear in more detail how you've been.

Marybeth: I think there are a few of us here that have been messing up with food choices lately. Maybe its because of the cold and we are all craving that warm comfort food. Today is a new day and you are back on track!!!
Have a wanderful walk.

Fullsteam: Ugh dont ya just hate. TOM.. it can really make you feel awful. It always made my weight go up a couple lbs. I havmt had a period in over a year though becasue of being pregnant and now I breastfeed so thats caused TOM to not come back yet. hope thats why its back... hopefully I'm not preggers again, lol. Glad ur cold isnt getting any worse!

Hattie: I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better now. and wow you stayed on plan through it all!
Do you like the Wii fit? I dont know much about it but it sounds interesting and I was thinking about looking into it. Ya DH is ok. He went back to work on it... silly man, lol.
Luckymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

Hi Gang!

Rayner and Sarah~
Sarah~ how many miles are you running comfortably now? Good luck with your 1/2 marathon!
Rayner~ there's nothing wrong with challenging yourself, best of luck

Shy~ sorry you aren't feeling well This is a very hard time for actively dieting. I think it's very realistic to get your exercise in and try to eat the best that you can with out putting unfair pressure on yourself. But watch it because Christie's Valentine's Day Challenge will be coming next and then you will have to kick behind and get it done sista! Isn't Valentine's Day your anniversary? I'm totally going to go on you. I know you want to be smoking hot for your honey.

Hattie~ Yay you loved P and P!!!!! I'm glad you watched it but I'm even more happy that you are feeling better.

Faux~ you have been in my thoughts. I'd love to hear how your appointment went. I started losing my hair too. But I'm now taking vitamins and hoping I just have a vitamin deficiency.

Sass~ I hope your cycle straightened itself out. I know my went haywire months ago with my exercise and dieting.

Jess~ great job with the workouts!

urock~ thanks for the smoking hot Mrs. Santa. I love it!

Fullsteam~sorry about TOM and feeling yucky. It sounds like your head is really in the game and I love your plan to get it done.

Christie~ Hi girlfriend! Good job staying POP. Post more when you have time, we understand

Marybeth~ I hope today is going better for you regarding food choices. We all have those times.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

I have been exercising like crazy. My food choices have been 90% in the good. I didn't drink enough water yesterday but have been doing well today. I'm happy to say that our tree is up and decorated and our lights have been up (dh did when it was still warm out). Presents have been bought but still need wrapped. I have all my ingredients on the counter to make my Christmas candies and cookies but I'm half afraid to do it. I think I will wait until after I weigh in tomorrow.
Have a fantastic day Chicks!!!!
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 155/142/110

Height: 5'1

Hi lene!
Yes Valentines day is my anniverssary and I do wanna look smokin hot. I plan to kick some major butt in that challenge!
Wow it sounds like u are really on the ball with your Christmas stuff. I havnt finished the decotating, I havn't bough all the gifts... and you're already gonna start the cooking. LOL. You go girl!
Luckymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #74  
Back at it...again!

Smile

luckymom- so much for the good scale vibes ...I think they worked!! I was down over a pound again today. Yipee! Also, I think it's a good idea to do your best to stay on plan during this sick/recovery time then check it out on the scale when you feel better. It's definitely no fun fun to check out the damage when you know you've strayed, but you'll feel good to be on track again...especially once your cold/flu passes.

Hattie-I am hoping to get a wii fit soon (maybe Christmas). It's cool to hear it gives a good workout. Keep up the good work! I'm so glad you enjoyed PnP. It's such a classic.

Jess
Old 12-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Smile

Hi everyone

Today I weighed in and I lost 2 lbs from the start of this thread. Now I am getting eager to be in the teens! I know...one step at a time..

Luckymom: Just do what you can do! I know you will have a loss on Christmas and a loss is a loss! Don't worry about weighing in at all. I weigh myself too much and really need to cut back!

Ms Perception: You will love wii fit. I hope Santa brings one for you because you are being sooo good!

Lene: You are so far ahead of me on Christmas preparedness. I have done all of NOTHING! I love Christmas but I am one of those procrastinators. I think that is one reason I got so heavy. I always say tomorrow. Finally I have said TODAY! (not on Christmas stuff though...that may still be tomorrow) oh yeah.. I laughed when you said that my real name was not natural to you. Hattie is fine. I kind of like being someone new. Well at least here at 3FC. So keep calling me Hattie.

Hi Fullsteam, Christian, urockmom, Sarahd, Rayner, Faux, and Sass.

Hope all is POP with you all!!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote