Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Morning ladies!
My stress level just reached a new high. We were informed that the new project (that was supposed to be tested a while longer) will end up on our desks this morning. This means I have to deal with the Other supervisor until we get one hired (and no, the job hasn't even been posted) and so there went off my headache, and i actually have heartburn this morning.

I did ok for the most part yesterday...I have to go get stuff tonight for more salads the rest of the week.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #17  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

TOM has arrived with a bang. Yikes!!! Good news is he took a pound with him. Now I need a few more to follow suit. The crazy up down ride I'm on gets on my nerves, but i just have to keep keepin on.

Econ- Hope you are feeling better.

Grazer- Step away from the goodies.

Ruth- I love my carbs.

Sassy- I understand the toe issue. Last Monday I ran into my heal with a flatbed cart. I have been bruised and battered ever since. It's starting to feel better finally.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:03 AM   #18  

Height: 5'6"

I got in about 2.5 qts of water today, on the treadmill for 30 minutes walking and some jogging, took in about 1800 cals. I starting to plan a vacation for June of next year so this gives me something to keep me motivated. We have never been on a vacation our whole married life (almost 13 years) so this is something very exciting for me.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:09 AM   #19  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

all!

I'm going back to Bama for a visit on Friday and will be gone for about a week so don't think I just disappeared on you! I'm up late figuring out how I'm going to get there and back, I'm dead broke. At this time, it's a train ride there and a plane ride back. That is unless the fares change on me at the last minute.

I wonder what is wrong with me. Lately, I've just been wanting to quit the WL mindset. I'm not making any progress and it's all my fault. But I know there is no other route for me. My workshirts are a 4X and they are starting to feel tight on me. 4X! But even as I try to suck in my stomach, I'm shoveling crap down my throat.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #20  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Morning ladies!

Its hump day. Had a great mental health day yesterday (off work) but today I am recommitting to this disappearing turkey act thing. Have my meals made up, calories counted and all. Gonna go see what the scale says, although not my WI day, and hope for the best.

Grazie- did you happen to find a C25K podcast? I haven't looked yet but will need to do something tonight.

Mtiggie - Keep going. If TOM is scaring away a pound you are doing something right!

Shari - DO NOT GIVE UP! I will hunt you down in BAMA and make you drive home with me as I lecture you! One day at a time, one choice at a time. Start by making 2 good food choices for every bad one. You gotta start somewhere!

Econ - Ruth - Sassy - Nchellie - Jcat - HolyT ~ I'll catch up with you all again in a bit. Gotta go put my work face on!

WEED for the next 3 days
W- 64oz
E - Plan food, eat the plan
E - 45 minutes of tread mill & abs
D - Who else is gonna take care of you?
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #21  

Good morning everyone

Scale was down again this morning 172.4
I was almost afraid to look because hubby and I shared a chicken sandwich last night from Burger King and we split a fry between the four of us, and I had a little bit of coke. This was after supper, and after we had went grocery shopping. I needed to take in about 300 more cals for the day but I figured the calories for that snack to be at least 500, and it was close to 9pm. I'm so glad it didn't mess me up.

W- going to try for 96oz today
E- lower body/abs maybe some pilates or cycling (geesh, I need to get a plan)
E- 1600-1800 calories
D- vacuum, clean some windows and doors, mop, clean bathrooms, etc..etc
Old 11-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #22  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello all...how are we all doing?! I have been feeling better lately, maybe it was a virus after all. Placebo week on the pill is next week so if TOM doesn't show its beautiful face next week, I'll take another test. Still having weird sleep patterns though, but sometimes that's just me, and my shifts.

Not on plan, not even trying lately....bad, bad, bad, especially since I'm on a Biggest Loser team at the gym! I need some motivation!

I wish I had more time to chat, just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still around. xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

HolyT- How is working with the Other supervisor? I've had lots of changes the past few years. Thankfully, I've had great supervisors.

MTig- WTG on the TOM loss. I lost just before TOM and then went up a #1 because I ate way too many carbs.

Nix- If you go to the C25K Week one thread, there are links to about three podcasts. I have week 1 downloaded and plan to start this week. Econ is involved with C25K board.

Ruth- WTG on the scale going downward!

JL- I felt the need to take a break from WL during the summer. I can't say that I'm 100% committed this year like I was when I found this thread last year but I stay connected.

WEED for me today was okay. I ate well but didn't drink any water or exercise yet. I'm thinking that I'm going to ease off the water pressure. I think I have a natural aversion to self talk that begins with "I should..." or "I must".

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- try to drink something other than coffee or tea
E- OP & Mindful
E- skating
D- I'm at my goal weight of 150 pounds. I feel healthier and I am more confident ( activity taken from the Secert).

I know I asked before but is anyone doing Yoga Booty Ballet?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

The one who's assigned me the work is one of the problems on my end. They haven't posted for the "new" one yet. I doubt they will.

I had a good day foodwise yesterday and got a workout of sorts in from rehearsal.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #25  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Still just keepin on around here. Nothing much to report today. We had conferences so I am bit worn out, but I'm a gonna get me a workout in. There, I talk like 5th graders.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #26  

WEED went well today:
W-96+oz
E- 30 min Pilates Fusion
E- around 1700cals, I made a delicious taco salad tonight I limited everyone so we could have enough for tomorrow night, I can't wait
D- got the family in on the housecleaning, hubby even did the dishes
my 7 yr old daughter loves to clean

Good night all!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Good morning!

W 100
E Maybe a walk at lunch, no C25K this am, maybe later, I have a whopper of a headache right now.
E OP
D Stick to your plans!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:58 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Thursday WEED:
W: going for 64 oz today
E: Heading to the gym soon - will do 30 minutes on the eliptical and a half mile walk to warm up and a half mile walk to cool down
E: Slim Fast for breaky and lunch, fruit snacks and I don't know about supper yet (will plan that when hubby is up)
D: Get back on track with my writing and work schedule

Yesterday I got in my water, did my couch to 5K run and stayed on plan with my eating And the scale put me at 253 this morning

[QUOTE=JasonsLea;2449137]
I wonder what is wrong with me. Lately, I've just been wanting to quit the WL mindset. I'm not making any progress and it's all my fault. But I know there is no other route for me. My workshirts are a 4X and they are starting to feel tight on me. 4X! But even as I try to suck in my stomach, I'm shoveling crap down my throat. QUOTE]

Hang in there! We are here for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
Nix- If you go to the C25K Week one thread, there are links to about three podcasts. I have week 1 downloaded and plan to start this week. Econ is involved with C25K board.
There are lots of podcasts - just google them. The oneI use is techno music and I am kinda tired of that plan to find something else. They tell you when to run and when to walk so you don't have ot count and keep such careful track of the timing. I like them
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:08 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Went to the doctor yesterday. He ran some bloodwork and said "oh its nothing obvious". He told me he would schedule me a appt with a neurologist and call me friday. Nothing like making me freakout! I just assumed this was a sinus infection. (althouh several symptoms dont fit which is why I have to go to the neuro. ) Also I'm confused that my chart has me diagnosed with diabetes but my sugars are okay. hmm. I need a new doctor. Gotta go to work. I will try and catch up tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:53 AM   #30  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Happy dark and early....

Grrr... dragging this AM. Do already have my meals packed and planned. Weighed yesterday, was 201.2. Weighed this morning, was 200.4. Would have been more but I ate 6 pieces of chocolate candy AND had chicken tacos last night. My BF is on my poop list for encouraging my bad behavior.

However, today is a new day and I am going to ROCK IT! Looking forward to a quick day at work (praying the 9 hours flys by) and then a lovely 3 day weekend! So, quick catch up...

Grazer/Econ thanks for the info on the podcasts. I really will go find one today and down load it!

Mtig - keep on truckin girl! Lets be Onderland solid by turkey day together!

Nchellie & Jcat - wishing you both happy answers on your mystery health tests. Hope you are both feeling better soonly!

Ruth and Holyt- Keep up the good work. Little strides make BIG results on the losing!

MMavis - gonna start mmunching again this evening.

AND I have a challenge for Thurs/Fri - I double dog dare all of you to get your water in, full amount for 2 days in a row.

I know it will be easy for some, but figured it might kick start the rest of us. I'm committing to today and Friday! Have a great day girls!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote