Old 11-10-2008, 05:25 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Lose Your Butterball Challenge~~ WEEK 2

Hi guys starting week two and I have been horribly sick. Sorry I havent been around. I'll post more when I am feeling better.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Lord love a duck... I really overdid it yesterday and am suffering today. I actually feel ill (so does hubby) and am considering calling in sick today and cancelling my class. I'll decide in the next hour whether I will. I am so gassy and feel rotten. Serves me right We went out for a breakfast buffet (stuck to mostly protein and didn't have too much of the higher starchy stuff.) The we had roast beef, mashed potatoes and squash for supper - just too much. Something in this combination is making both of us feel sick this morning - maybe something was off on the buffet?? Anyway, more tums for me...

Today's WEED is up in the air for now.
W: I wil work on my 64oz
E: I will try to do Week 3 Day 1 of the Couch to 5K program later today - not doing it now
E: I feel ICKY enough to not have any desire for food right now...
D: Remember why I shouldn't overeat...
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mornin all!

I hate that feeling ECON. I would get myself there daily. For years I thought it was normal. I hope you feel better soon. Its only one moment. Jump back on the "be good to you" train. Hit your WEED

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Sorry your Yucky JCat. Hope you feel better too.

I wanted today off sooo bad, but have to be in a budget meeting. Off tomorrow though! I have to get on the treadmill tonight. gonna look up th C25K thing and start it. BF snapped a pic of me yesterday by surprise as I was just out of the shower. I look like a sausage with w/a tiny little head. This is ridiculous. After this 1/2 arse work day, I am on it....

Happy Monday!

W - 64oz
E - look up C25k and get going
E - just dont over do it
D - I do not want to resemble a sausage for another minute, let alone another year.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone! Week 2! I'm off today for a bad reason: I sprained my toe. It's the toe I broke. The fun news is I did it hiking the north georgia mountains.

W- 100 oz
E- none right now until the toe heals. I may try yoga tomorrow though.
E- 1500
D- I am a great person...
sassygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies!
We were invited to dance in a holiday show I am exhausted from our show yesterday...tonight I'll write 2 papers and prep my lunch for tomorrow.

I'll get you full details of TLD when I get my internet download. Right now I'm waiting for Paypal to clear.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #6  

Hi Girls!

I was happy to see this morning that I only gained a .4 lb over the weekend. So I'm 173.6.
Jcat and econ: sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I feel pretty tired myself today and don't feel like doing anything but yesterday was a day off for exercise so I need to force myself to do some today, I'll probably feel better after I do.
Sassy: hope your toe heals quickly. I know how bad a hurt toe can feel.
Nix: My husband did that to me once and I hated the way I looked.

WEED for today:
W- 2-3 quarts
E- Not sure what I'm going to do, but I will do something
E- 1500-1600
D- Get some housework done. My sister and her six kids are coming Thursday and I want to get a little done each day instead of trying to clean the whole entire house on Wednesday
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- Sorry you're not feeling well.

Econ- I often over fill myself. I end up on Tums or Zantac too.

Nix- I'm interested in trying out C25K too. I posted last night about having a podcast or something to help cue the changes. Hopefully, we'll find out more soon!

Sassy- Hope the toe heals soon!

HolyT- Congrats on the new show. Can't wait to hear more about LBD!

Ruth- How's the housework goin?

Today hasn't been good or bad. TOM is brutal so no exercise but lots of carbs. Tomorrow is my work weigh in. Not sure how that's goin' to be.
I'll try to check in again later!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

from what i read thru the WW magazine, this is how it works:
Fill a 2 quarter (or larger) bowl with lid...60% non starchy veggies, 30% protein, 10% extras (cheese, nuts, salad dressing)......all in all it's 4-5 cups of non starchy veggies, 5 oz protein, and 100-150 calories of dressing, nuts, cheese. The plan in the magazine included a 300 cal breakfast and a 500 cal dinner. The big bowl of salad is something you nibble on for snacks and lunch. I'm *hoping* this helps get me moving again...and the scale too. It's less time wasted on "what am i gonna snack on today" when you just put a big bowl of salad together. So far so good right now, I'll let you know later how else it goes.

The download will have salad recipes to use. Today I used spinach and mushrooms, some jarred roasted red pepper, some pepperoncinis, half a chicken breast and 1 boiled egg, 1 slice of reduced calorie swiss cheese and i actualy used my italian dressing spray. I also put in one teaspoon of sunflower seeds. Tomorrow I may do a greek one with artichoke hearts and a few kalamata olives. we'll see. I cooked the last 3 chicken breasts i had this morning.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #9  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

My internet has been on the frita since Thursday. I am posting quickly from school. I hit 199.8 last week and then proceeded to gain a half pound everyday since. So I am up 3 pounds. Now TOM is expected at any moment, but geesh!! Why this crazy ups and downs. I think I am ultimately going down, but very, very slowly. I'll go up 4, down 5, up etc. I will just keep working hard and SOMEDAY I will be where I want to be.

Hopefully my internet is fixed today so things can get back to normal. Keep working hard everyone. Let's have a good showing by turkey day.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #10  

I was tired all day, hardly any energy, so unfortunately I didn't exercise at all I was hungry too, took in about 1870cals, grrrr! If my FIL hadn't sent chili up while I was making supper I would have took in a couple hundred less calories (they live beside us). PMS must be coming a couple days early this month. I did get 2qts water in and got the kitchen cleaned but that's it. Mondays are usually hard anyway so hopefully I be up and raring to go in the morning. It's just hard to be motivated when you don't feel that good.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #11  

Just snuck in 20 minutes of upper body and ab work
Old 11-11-2008, 06:15 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

I am feeling much better today after how I felt yesterday. I went back to bed and slept for three hours... I think it may have been a mild case of food poisening since both hubby and I felt so off yesterday. When I overeat one day I usually feel better sooner than this. The scale didn't show any amount of movement (at 256.2 this morning) but I'll deal with that.

Tuesday WEED:
W: going for 64 oz today
E: Heading to the gym soon - will do 30 minutes on the eliptical and a half mile walk to warm up and a half mile walk to cool down
E: Slim Fast for breaky and lunch, fruit snacks and I don't know about supper yet (will plan that when hubby is up)
D: I feel good today and I love me

Have a great day everyone!
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

TOM is still on the rampage. Last night was cookies, chocolate covered almonds, potato chips. Can't even talk about where the scale is this a.m. Gotta try to get it together for today:

W- 6-8 glasses
E-Count Points; Write it Down!
E- not sure about that one today
D- I feel thin
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:50 AM   #14  

173.0 this morning, I guess those little bit of extra calories didn't hurt me after all. I'm feeling much better today.
WEED for today:
W-80-96oz
E-at least 30 min cardio and maybe some pilates
E- 1600cals, 2 eggs and veges for Breakfast, salad with a goat burger for lunch, baked chicken, brown basmati rice, and unknown veges for supper, with a couple snacks in between.
D-I am going to succeed this time!

I need to be prepared because I'm sure major carb cravings are going to kick in at any moment. I'm going grocery shopping today so I will definitely be eating before I go or else I may come home with cookies or doughnuts
Old 11-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

Hi all! Ruth, I know about PMS. I think that's hit me the last couple of days. Thanks for everyone's kind words about the toe. Day 2, and it's still feeling bad. I'm going to be miss out of the Coldplay show!

W- 80-100 oz. I wasn't good yesterday, but it's PMS bloat.
E- None, but I'll try to do some light arm weights while I watch tv.
E- 1400-1500
D- I'm tired today due to the toe, but I'm going to try to get some job hunting and GRE studying in when I get some energy. Also, maybe some housework(attacking the laundry monster).
sassygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote