Old 11-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #61  

Height: 5'6"

I love this forum,it keeps me accountable. Like today after our walk I came in the house and I was famished and started shoving stuff in my mouth and I stopped myself and was like "WHOA, take it easy" so I slowed down, made my salad and had a piece of Ezekiel bread with PB&J. I think I had waited too long after breakfast to eat and also I didn't take my cod liver oil and coconut oil (I know it sounds gross) before breakfast like I normally do. I haven't felt that hungry in a long time. After all was said and done I took in around 1420 cals today. I got my 20 minute walk in but didn't have time to do anything else today, drank close to 3qts of water plus some tea (lightly sweetened with honey and stevia). I am still hoping I don't overdo tomorrow, I am going to need some super willpower.
Hope everyone has a super weekend
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #62  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ruth i love coconut oil. I had a horrible time with keeping my food in check today....sugar levels were everywhere
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:34 AM   #63  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Wow. I think I missed yesterday. So Food intake is normal, extra laps at the plant like normal. Getting sick. it started on Wed. Like i got hit by a truck and has slowly progressed into throat, ears, nose, and chest. (the buggy that Mak is just getting over).

Did I tell you guys I bought a truck? 2000 Dodge Ram Kindof spur of the moment but my DH is in Heaven. We wanted to buy new but the truck is low mileage and the price was so low I couldn't pass it up

W 64 oz
E extra laps (for you new gals, I am on my Weekend at work, 12 hour shifts no working out on these days)
E1200 cals
Dmake it through work without napping
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

holyteror - What's the lunchbox diet? I've not heard of it before.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #65  

I was down .8 lb this morning 173.2
So I have 3.5 lbs to lose before Thanksgiving, that is if I don't gain it all back today at my sisters. My husband lost 2.5lbs this morning but he'll probably gain it all back today because he won't restrain hisself today He loves food.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi Everybody! Wow, I need to get back to daily posting. I had to read 4 pages of posts to get caught up! I'm down #1 for the week. I'm hitting my WEED most days but never get time to post it. We're blocked from most sites at work now.

CONGRATS MTIG!! WHAT A TRANSFIRMATION!!!

Weekends are difficult for me. I'm going to try to get the fluids in and exercise to counteract the grazin'!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Saturday WEED

W: Working on 64oz
E: Did 30 minutes on the eliptical plus a half mile walkto warm up and another half mile to cool down.
E: Breakfast and supper will be Slim Fast shakes. Lunch was a bit big - they had an international festival at school today and we tried out a couple things for lunch. I had some rice with lentils and chicken with curry (yummy and SPICY - a Portugese (SP) dish). Then I had some more rice with a peanut butter chicken dish (Muslim food). And I had a few bites of some German chocolate cake that hubby had.
D: I can do this

Last edited by econ nerd; 11-08-2008 at 02:34 PM.
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:45 PM   #68  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Hi Girls!

Just ate a semi naughty lunch and getting ready to start crafting for the rest o the day! Wanted to check in and I am sooo happy to see everybody posting and LOSING!!!!! which is actually winning!

Congrats Grazie and Ruth! Nice numbers!

JCat I am a HUGE proponent of buying newly used. Let some one else lose the 20% when they drive off the lot in the new car! And good girl for buying American!

Loretta - I love your D from yesterday. You are absolutely deserving of the best!

Nchellie - where are you? Have you ever heard from Auddie?

Jlea - I keep checking the San Antonio local news... just in case.

Okay kids, I'm off to take a slew of info that HolyT gave me on paper crafts, and start making use of the craft stuff currently burying my kitchen table.

WEED ON!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #69  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

As soon as I'm done with cleaning the kitchen (because nobody else does ) I'm going to spend some time on my Wii fit.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #70  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi from work! I should be working but I wanted to check in and catch up! I am so NOT on plan, but I do have these weird intermittent times where I throw up....I have a sinking feeling I might be the "p" word but if I were, I would NOT be happy about it (sorry to anyone who would WANT to be, but I am just not in that kind of place in my life right now). I mean I have taken TWO negative pregnancy tests but still, the symptoms FIT. I've been sleeping constantly, I have a weird dull "feeling" in my lower belly, the throwing up for no reason at strange times. I had made that switch from Depo to the pill then the week of pill placebos, no TOM, thus the two tests but wondered if the shot was somehow still keeping it at bay. We shall see. So I have NO energy to go to the gym. I'm hoping the binging and puking (NOTE: not purging!) just keeps me somewhere around maintaining.

Ok, off to work.

xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #71  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Oooh NChellie keep us updated....and stop a doc and ask him to poke ya in the arm for the sake of the W.O.W. girls interest
Old 11-08-2008, 10:59 PM   #72  

Hey Ladies!

Today wasn't that great but it wasn't too awful bad. I only got 1 qt of water in and the rest was diet root beer I'm sure I took in way too many calories but I did get a vigorous 30 min walk in. I don't think I'll weigh in the morning. Tomorrow it's back to counting my calories and paying attention to everything I put in my mouth.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #73  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

ladies!

Okay, I made it through the morning shift and no one was killed! YAY! I'm so sleeping in tomorrow.

WTG Grazie and Ruth!

HT ~ I heard of the Lunchbox diet. It looks super easy. Tell me how it goes!

Jeni ~ I'm so jealous! I was just talking to my friend about wanting a truck. I really really really really really really REALLY want a truck! I look so good driving them! What color did you get?

Michelle ~ Uhoh! Get the results pronto. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Okay, so today I saw that the Canteen in the hospital has the Wii Fit Bundle for $200. It's the Wii Fit game, board, board cover, socks, charger/usb, and mat. How much did you guys pay for yours?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:54 AM   #74  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jlea:
I went and bought a big honkin gladware bowl so i can fill it up and go. 60% of the bowl is non starchy veggies, I'm gonna be stuffed all day long LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Good morning ladies So after eating out for lunch the scale is up a pound this morning... Must be water since the calorie count was not crazy yesterday. One of my daily affirmations is to keep going and not be discouraged.

Sunday is my treat day when I do not count my calories so carefully and go off plan a bit. One the menu today: a fried egg and cheese in an onion bun, treat - a one hundred calorie pecan cinnimon bun, lunch is a bowl of soup, carrots with hummus, and a turkey bunwich, treat is a half a chocolate bar (there is one in the house that hubby and I both want), and supper is going to be roast beef with squash and mashed potatoes. We may go out for dessert this evening (and I will share a dessert with hubby). I'm already hungry and looking forward to these meals
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote