Old 10-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Mindy,
Just quotes, little things I can make a small rolodex out of so I can stay inspired. Having a rough time doing that lately. Work's the usual PITA today, and since I got into it with the workout coworker yesterday over her being really loud (she was complaining and I told her to stop complaining, she said she wasn't talking to me, I told her she was loud enough for everyone to hear) her and her buddies have been pretty cold to me. That's fine and all, but dang....I still gotta work here.

I LOVE my Wii Fit. Did I mention that? I'm not real balanced but I'm working on it. I'm really enjoying the step aerobics and the yoga and the hula hoop especially.....I got a full 39 minutes in yesterday. That's definitely better than nothing.

I think I'll make rosemary chicken tonight. OH DANG..i left my spaghetti squash in the micro *sighs* I nuked it to cook....and forgot it. Hope it's still good when I get home LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HolyT I love my Wii Fit too. I love the yoga especially but usually stick to the aerobic games and strength training. Makenna almost beat my high score on push ups (she would have, but I cheated I did knee push ups )
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #18  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I haven't even tried strength training yet, i'm having a hard time staying balanced LOL...but I am TRYING I worked up a good sweat yesterday doing the hula hoop and the advanced step aerobics. My dog wants to help too LOLOL. Know what really gets me though? I want to DO more so i can unlock other exercise and games!! LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

hey girls how are we today?
Old 10-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

My goodness. It is no man's land around here. I myself am in a rotten mood and feeling depressed. Sometimes life is just that way. Scale is moving at the slowest pace possibly imaginable. I feel like every ounce has been painfully scraped from my body in some torturous fashion. Morbid, I know. I was at 201.8 today, down a pound from last week, but up a half from Wed. Torture.

So I hope everyone else is doing better than me. I will try to pull myself up from the bootstraps and get my attitude in check along the way.

Chat later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #21  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

<crickets chirping>

Yes it is slow around here!

I decided when I woke up today to start over again. Again. I had my fiber one cereal and a plum for breakfast(2pm) and Subway for supper. I'm at work again now, have apples and cheese for snack, and for dinner tonight, around 2am the other half of my subway and soup, and if I need a snack around 5-6 am I have a plum and some pretzels or a fiber one bar. Probably through the whole night I will have eaten it all. Should sleep all day tomorrow and get up and go to the gym, my first trip in weeks.

Rachel lost her first tooth today! It was so unexpected! It popped out when she was eating a rice crispy treat, LOL. So tooth fairy will be coming tonight.

Gotta go, patients need me. Love ya'll Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Wow Michelle, First tooth? Makie still has all of hers. Maybe I'll knock a couple out

Mindy, I know it is tough, but at least you are losing. Have you taken measurements? Focus on a NSV.

My mom and sister hit my last nerve today. I haven't even mummbled a word to them since sunday. WRRRR. Anyhow I am getting it off my mind.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:50 PM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm here As soon as schoolwork is done tonight I'm hitting the wii fit. I just watched in the valley of elah and i almost cried. I miss DH *waaah* I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. Makes me nervous when I don't hear from him. Dinner was not spectacular, i just ate a bowl of cereal too. Stupid me, I poured a bowl and poured some milk. I started eating it and the milk wasn't great. You would think I wouldn't pour another bowl I did....i used the unsweetened almond breeze stuff. I really wanted the sweet *sighs*

Don't know if I mentioned it, but TOM showed up. So far the cramps and flow aren't as bad as last month, so that's helpful. I think if I just stick to fruit instead of junk in the evening I'll be ok.

Tooth fairy YAY! I'm better now
Old 10-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #24  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

after my pity party yesterday, I worked my tail off last night only to see the same d*** thing on the scale this morning. So I did a little research. This is what I found on my caloriecount account.

Jan. -9 pds.
Feb. -5.5
March -3.5
April -2.5
May -1 Somewher in here I had scale changes that
June -3 messed things up a bit.
July -4.5
Aug. -2.5
Sept. -5
Oct. -4 so far

So, this kind of put things in perspective for me. It is working. I am losing, slowly yes, but I am losing. Bottom line-- I feel much better today. I just need my head to convince my emotions.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around, the new computer had a nasty virus and I just managed to kill it or at least subdue it enough so I can get online. TOM was last week and it was horrid so I'm taking a freebie this weigh in.

Halloween is SO close! 1 more week! What are you guys going to do?

Jen ~ First off
I hate to be harsh but poo to your sister! Isn't she the one who left her kids to go off to another state with her boyfriend? When she did that, she lost all sympathy from me. No true mama leaves her kids like that, I'm sorry. Don't let them get to you because YOU were right! If she and your mother want to be childish about it, tough cookies. You have your own family to take care of and your nieces and nephews need you.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Dressing as Elvira I'm hoping they fire me for attire..........LOL j/k. if they don't like it i can always go somewhere else. I say that like i have something else lined up...I'm working on it!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:19 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Thanks Shari, Yes the same sister. Thats Why I was so blind at going to get her. Anything to get her home. You know.

Amy I hope he calls soon.

Mindy, I'm glad you did that.

Work is good. Busy. Doing some different work right now.

See ya tonight or Tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Good Morning Everyone. I'm still following along but not feeling like I have much to contribute. I skipped weigh in this week. The funny thing is I've been eating well, seeing some NSVs, etc. I get so worked up over what the scale says that I let that override the good things I do. I'll weigh in next week to finish the challenge- not that I'll make goal- and make some decisions about next time around.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:27 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...93#post2426093