Old 10-13-2008, 05:27 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Frighten Away the Fat~~Week 7

Week 7

HolyT, I have the same problem. My buddy is throwing a Haloween party and really wants me and DH to go (she wants to meet him). Her daugter, who is 22 is also planning the party, has a lot of underage friends. There will be drinking at this party. I told her I wouldn't be going, used the kids as an excuse.

My back is killing me today, I dont know why. Hmmm. Anyway today will be Normal Workday WEED!

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-13-2008 at 05:34 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:21 PM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I hear that Jen....I don't even want to think about the problems that go with it....so i'm just gonna skip it.

I'm feelin pretty icky today, stuffed head, ear's tender, sore throat. Nothing major but it's annoying.

I'll be back later for personals....i gotta get some coffee going...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Good Day All! I'm trying to get back on track posting here. Geez, I feel like I'm always on Fast Forward! TOM showed up this weekend- I had one bad eating day and then levelled off some. I got back to exercising yesterday and even got myself a treadmill- something I have wanted for a long time. Yeah, Grazie!!! The scales aren't moving but I've had a couple NSVs the past few weeks- smaller pants. Goes to show that sometimes the scales are not as important as I make them.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I went and got hot tea too. The longer i stay here, the worse i feel. got one person out today sick already....boss pointed that out to me right away when i told her i wasn't feeling all that great. figures as much *sighs*

Oh and DH lost my cord to connect my Wii to the tv. It's either in the house, or in his car...he swears he didn't lose anything. Right. He's the one that moved that particular stuff over to the new house....he was responsible for it, and now I have to hunt it down. sheesh.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #5  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Wow, week SEVEN!? That doesn't sound right! What is it, two more weeks to go? OK. I have been pretty good for one week today, but the weekend was rocky. In fact, I would say I wasn't very 'good' either day but not to the point where I threw the whole thing out the window either.

Saturday night at bowling, I drank a little, but so much way less than I usually do, I wasn't even getting a little drunk. Then after league, we bowled in a couples' tournament but DH's shoulder isn't up to par so I bowled in it with his brother, we did pretty good, we placed 11th. Doncha know they paid out 10 places! But between league and the doubles tournament we had Taco Bell. but I only got ONE item (Mexican pizza) rather than my usual several things.

Sunday was okaaaay, but we cleaned so hard all day so at the end of the day we just said the heck with it and ordered a pizza. But I stopped at TWO slices. (MMM Papa Johns with that yummy but bad for you garlic butter)

Woke up today saw 254 on the scale. This time last week said 258. Who knows about the scale, maybe I was retaining with the 258 or maybe I'm dehydrated with the 254 but at least the trend is downward. LOL I still feel motivated, committed. I just can't control my impulses when I'm hungry. When I'm not hungry, I can talk myself into being perfect. I'll plan for salads, etc. You know how it is. Impulse control. Impulse.

Plan for the week!

W- 3-4 liters a day all week. Weird schedule this week though.
E- Must plan menu
E- Gym days this week: Tues, Wed, Fri, bonus if I go Saturday though I really should.
D- Ok, work Monday night, Thursday night and Sat/Sun (so no drinking on Saturday night! YAY!) And I picked up a wierd 3am-7am Wednesday morning. I did one of those a few weeks ago and it threw my body out of whack. I thought I could go to bed the night before at 8pm get up around 2 work 3-7 and still be up all day, but I turned out as tired as if I'd worked all night long. So we'll see.

Challenges this week include: Pure Romance party Wed night and the kids' Halloween party at their bowling Sat morning.

Personals later. I never get invited to any Halloween parties! So not an issue for us, I cannot remember the last time we even dressed up. Plus with the kids parties it's easy. And the esophagus thing! WOW! You didn't mention, did the doc put you on Prilosec/Prevacid/Nexiumm like that!? Yep, it sounds nasty (and is bad!) But should heal itself with rest and keeping the acid down. Plus make sure you sit upright for at least an hour after eating. Catch ya'll later. I love 3FC~
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i fell asleep at the table on break. I hope i find a bit of energy between now and the time I get home. I've got a paper to write...

I'll be back later. I think tonight I'll make both chicken soup and beef stew. I may end up staying home tomorrow if my throats worse.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #7  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Halloween just comes and goes around here. My kids are older so they usually find a party to go to. They like to go to haunted houses and stuff too. We live in the sticks, so no kiddies. I don't even dress up at school. I have always been too fat to find a costume and it just really isn't my thing.

I was at 203.8 today. Not much changing. TOM did show up with a vengence though. I have the world's largest vice grip squeezing my innards. OWW!!! It better be squeezing some pounds out of this body.

NSV- We got school ID's today. My friend and I pulled out last years to compare. Oh my Lord. What a difference.

See ya tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

HURRAY FOR NSV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. My "training" went ok. got to go out for lunch on company time, that was nice. Ofcourse management decided on pizza. I stuck with a salad and water though. I am afraid if I dont get moving I am going to shovel tons of food at my face. feeling a bit hungry, ok a lot hungry AND I have to go buy coffee because we are out oh well. I might see another nice juicy tender, ummm salad to eat.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Cardio workout is done! Now after spending a couple hours cleaning, then shopping I will do my ab lounge and some other ab stuff. Gotta run!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:19 AM   #10  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Mia

Whew... been days since I've been here! Week 7. Crap! Okay... So I have eaten horribly the last 5 days and refused to w/i Friday. I will this week I promise. Did nothing Saturday (actually in my Pj's until 5:30 at night when I absolutely could not avoid going to the store anymore). Went to Orange County Sunday to see my family. Tried to shop at a local mall, was a mad house, so I gave up. But yesterday... oh glorious yesterday.......

I got to the mall at 9:30am, alone, and shopped until 5:30pm. Although I am bummed that I was not buying a smaller size, I did set myself up for the winter months with clothing that was on sale. Bought things I loved in a size too small though so that as it comes off I will have it. My feet hurt so bad from walking that I could hardly sleep last night. Being BF free is still reigning havoc on my sleep habits too. One more week.

So... Day 23 no smoking... almost a month. Considering I have made it this far, I have given myself a break on the diet exercise thing. Just trying to read, relax and decompress for a bit. Okay enough about me.
I will have to do personals later. HELLO to all you beautiful girls, and I cant wait to sit down tonight and go through the days of posts that I missed.

WEED-
W - Can do
E - House cleaning tonight
E - Better stuff with a sprinkle of chocolate chip cookies as my treat!
D - Keep your words soft as sweet, as someday you may have to eat them.

Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

gals!

I'm BACK! Seriously, got the computer and have developed one of my short spans of insomia making it mine the last couple of days. I'm going to try to break the cycle tonight cause I'm tired. Tonight is also my last night at Valero. I decided I won't start working the WAH job until I get back from my trip to Alabama. What has happened since I left?

*I got a puppy, still unnamed.
*I refound my love of reading and read a extensive list when I was without internet.
*I haven't lost any weight but it's getting cooler, fall is here and exercise is SO much easier and enjoyable for me in cold weather.
*I have a temporary roommate, my friend Rayn. She's helping me more than she knows, I'm not as worrisome about my stuff being destroyed or people invading my space. I'm still about my privacy and space, just not as...ridgid I guess.

I still hate my job at the VA. Last night, my supervisors ganged up on me and I bit off all my nails that I was trying to grow. It was either that or kill someone, destroy something, or binge like ****. Besides that, my life is getting better, I think. I've missed yall!

Last edited by JasonsLea; 10-14-2008 at 03:37 PM.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm home sickly..........well i went in and came home. i'm just NOW laying down after leaving around 1 0:30. i cooked.

i'm gonna get some soup and then lay down for a nap. I'll be back later...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #13  
Calorie Counter

I'll be gone a few days big Emergency with my sister and her kids. I have to fly to phoenix in the morning and drive my sister back here. Not to happy about the situation but I will hopefully be back by saturday.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jen if you need to stop by here on the way back ok?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I'm home again today ladies. I'm pretty sure this is a sinus infection.........OHBOY!