3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Thanksgiving Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/153476-thanksgiving-challenge.html)

Christian 11-25-2008 02:57 PM

Hey guys!
I have an idea, I will post a new thread for our Christmas Challenge today and I wanted to make it so that you will all recognize it and know where to go for after Thanksgiving, I dont expect any of us to be able to post much from now till Friday or even after the weekend, so I was thinking of a name for us...here are some to pick from

Losing til Christmas Challenge
Christmas Chics Challenge
Chics maintaining thru Christmas

Which on do you guys like? :grouphug:

Fullsteam- Right back at you girl :hug: I am sure you will have alot of fun with the hubby, just enjoy your time together ;)

SBD Sass 11-25-2008 03:30 PM

I like either #1 or #2...but I like number 2 the best. I must admit that I was looking for the Christmas challenge thread last night, but there wasn't one. I'd like to subscribe to it now...I have no patience. :lol:

Hattie22 11-25-2008 04:19 PM

Yahoo! Christian's back! I missed you! Glad you had a great time. Love the pics! I would vote for #2 Christmas Chics Challenge. Any is fine!

Fullsteam: Don't be discouraged. You are doing awesome!

urockmom: You have the best sense of humor! You make me laugh all the time.

Thankful today for: Laughter! Thank God we can find things to laugh about. Where would we be if we couldn't laugh?

lene1974 11-25-2008 04:43 PM

Hi, I read everyone's post but don't have time to respond to everything and I'm so very sorry for that. So to all my chicks good luck until Thursday. I have family coming in tomorrow night. My house needs help I have things to bake yet tonight and I have to work at 5AM Wed AM. My children are doing their best to drive me crazy.
I love you ladies and today and everyday I am thankful for getting to share this journey with you.

I'm psyched for the next challenge to start. You guys know I'm just trying to maintain till Christmas but I know others may have different goals, so the title of our thread doesn't matter to me, as long as you are all there.:hug:

Fullsteam~ I made the spanakopita yesterday and stuck it in the freezer I wanted to bake it and eat right then and there. Thanks again!

Christian 11-25-2008 10:47 PM

Ok ladies, I made a new challenge thread and Christmas Chics Challenge it is.... see you all there :hug:

FullSteamAhead 11-26-2008 10:08 AM

good morningggg ladies :)

urockmom, wtg on helping feed all of those families. Frozen turkeys sure are heavy! It was freezing out that day too. Hope you wrestled that turkey into the fridge okay! lol : ) ty for the words of encouragement and for that willpower dust.

Hattie, thanks girl. Oh, I weigh myself in the morning before I have eaten anything and in my birthday suit as well :lol:

Christian, thanks : ). I am looking forward to having DH home, enjoy your time with family as well : )Ty for starting a new thread for us!

Lene, you are so welcome : ). You must be a busy bee getting everything ready. Have a beautiful time.

Hi sbd sass and lucky mom : )

I woke up to a nice sunny day and am thankful to see the sun today. I have cleaning to do today and last minute errands at the market tonight. I know that everyone is busy getting ready for Thanksgiving with the food prep etc. and not sure when we will all talk again by thanksgiving so I wish you all A HAPPY THANGSIVING :thanks2: Have a wonderful time with your families ladies and enjoy your Thanksgiving meals, we owe it to ourselves;).
Talk again soon, god bless you all :hug:

SBD Sass 11-26-2008 10:55 AM

I achieved my Thanksgiving Challenge GOAL!!!!! After the first two weeks in November and crying...I DID IT!!!! :carrot:

Hattie22 11-26-2008 03:07 PM

Congrats SBD!!!! :congrat: :turkey:

Looking forward to the xmas challenge!!!

I will check in tomorrow because that is my official weigh in day for Thanksgiving. I don't think I will make my second goal but I am proud that I made my first goal and added 3lbs. to that one. Total of 13 lbs.

I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!

I hope everyone continues on with the Christmas Chics Challenge that Christian has set up. I need you all! I still worry about Luckymom and hope she comes home for Christmas.

I'll check in tomorrow...until then...

lene1974 11-26-2008 03:36 PM

Congrats SBD and Hattie!!!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: I am so proud of both of you!!!

Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving Ladies!!

I will be thinking of all of you. My MIL gets here tonight so I won't be back to the board until Friday. Enjoy yourselves and please be careful if you are traveling.

Urock~ I was making your sweet potatoes and had a question. And in my tired little head I thought "I better go call her" like going to call you was something I always do. LOL See how much I like you. :D

Okay I have lots and lots to do. I really must go. Hugs to all of you and I'm eager to hear how everyone did on the challenge. Take care!

Hattie22 11-27-2008 07:52 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

:turkey::thanks1::happ3::thanks2:

I lost 1 more lb. for my final log in on this thread. I am jumping over to the Christmas Chics Challenge.

Everyone enjoy the day!!! We deserve it!

I am sooooo Thankful today!!

One more thing.... YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!!

THANK YOU!!