Old 08-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #1  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Default Ultimate Goal Challenge--August (Month 9)

Everyone is welcome. There are no specific rules. Post early and post often. The main purposes for this thread are support and to report progress. The goal of the challenge is for you as an individual to meet your "ultimate goal". I wish you the best on this journey and I will be here to support you along the way.

We have a small dedicated group but we would love for more people to join us!

Last edited by Shay; 08-01-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #2  
My Evolution

Default July Successes

NSV
Shay--Hit 100 Binge free days the first week of July
Eny--20 OP days

Pounds Lost
gg--.2 lbs
Eny--4.4 lbs

Last edited by Shay; 08-01-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #3  
My Evolution

Okay I messed up the number in the title of the thread. It is month 9. I could fix it in my initial post but not in the title for the entire thread.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Shay - 100 days!! I'm so impresssed!! No biggee on the number.

I ran the Midsummer's Night 5k this morning. My goal was under 40 minutes and I did it!! My time was 37:45. That's still a little over a 12 minute mile, but I don't care. I'm pleased as punch.

I'm off to the shower. I've been writing down a list of goals for August. I want them to be based on ANYTHING but the scale!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

A month is a month! I'm just glad to see you here!

My accomplishments from last month - I had a run of 20 days on plan, and I lost #4.4 total.

My goal of August is to get out of the #180's FOREVER! The lowest that I've seen myself in the last 8 years is #180.6 - so this is going to be an AMAZING feat for me! I have #6.6 (as of this morning) to lose. I also need to workout a min of 4 times a week. I'm going to try to incorporate a short 10-15 min WO in the AM as well. See how that goes.

How's everyone else?
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #6  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

all right first off Shay congrats on the 100 days that is awesome.

my goals for August are to be at the half way point by the end of the month. that is 167 and i am not that far away from it as it is. the other thing that i really want to do this month is to start exercising on a regular basis again that kind of fell by the wayside last month. it always amazes me how quickly we can fall into our old habits. i was just getting back into a regular exercise routine too. now it is time to redouble my efforts lets see if i can make August the come back month and turn it into a great motivator.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #7  

I Hear Ya,,,my Goal For August Is To Get Down 5 More Lbs...sticking At 179 ....i Go To The Doctor For Bp Check October 10 And Want To Be Down 8 Lbs By The Time I See Hime,,,,,,,,,,,,he Will Be So Proud Of Meeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
cj55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:49 PM   #8  
My Evolution

Thanks gg & mrsaugie. I gotta go buy my Brenda Lee Johnson ("The Closer") bag from HSN or is it QVC? I don't remember I have it saved in an e-mail.

Welcome cj55!

My goals for August--After JB ends stay off the scale until time to weigh in for the next one! Continue with my 10K training program.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #9  

I'm sad I looked at 4 different stores for the 30 Day Shred and couldn't find it. I'm going to have to order it online and wait for it. *sigh* I guess there's worse things in the world right?

I did however find a yoga DVD that I've been wanting, and it was on sale!

CJ - we're a small group - but welcome all new comers! your goal befor eyou see the DR. sounds GREAT! I had a similar goal last month that I'm still hopinh to hit. I wanted to be down to #185.5 by then end of July (which I'm just shy of) but I want to get close by my Dr. appt. this coming Thursday. I might be able to hit it - #1.1 in 6 days... that sounds doable.

I'm gearing up for the next BL challenge. I think it will help me keep at it. I just hope I have a supportive team!

Last edited by Enygirl; 08-01-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #10  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Hello friends! Congrats to all that accomplished their goal, and to those that missed the mark, keep plugging away! Since I accomplished my goal from last month (I joined late, so I made a goal of going to water aerobics 2 times), I will be more adventurous this month.

My August goal is:
--- be OP for atleast 6 out of 7 days a week
--- drink atleast 1.5 liters of water a day
--- limit the drinking to ONE night on the weekend

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #11  

Good morning girls! I love coming in here first thing in the morning (yes I realize it's almost noon.. but it was a REALLY late start for me today!) It just feels like home here. I'm more comfortable in here then anywhere else! THANK YOU!!!

Nothing really to post.. just stopping by.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls! I survived band camp...

Great job on all of the victories, and welcome new people! I managed to get back to where I was, more damage control than NSV, but I am okay with that! I have been playing around with the flylady.net ideas, and trying to get into a routine for the past week. School starts in 10 days, so I am really hoping to get life under control...

My August goals:
1. 31 Binge-free days
2. 15 minutes of physical activity every day
3. 12 workouts this month
4. Every meal is planned prior to eating, no fast food, and DEFINITELY NO SODA.

Happy August!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:35 AM   #13  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Hi Enygirl!

Crissy, your goals are great. I like the one about planning meals. That is always my downfall, not feeling like cooking so going through the drive-through.

Hi everyone else! Mugsy, are you out there? Have a good night everyone, I was just stopping by to say HELLLLLLO.
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #14  

Good morning! well for toda'ys official weigh in I'm at #186! It's #1.4 down from last week

I'm pretty sleepy today, and I have a Dr. appt. this afternoon. Hopefully it'll go well.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hello!! We had a super busy weekend. DH and I finished putting the laminate in. Now we have to do the trim. We had a huge Bridal Shower yesterday so my sister and I spent all Saturday afternoon preparing. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too. Due to lack of response, Haley and I are bringing our Numbers Challenge into this thread.

My goal this week is to just stay on program. Seems I've fallen and I can't get up!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote