Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Jo - Thanks

Blue Serenity - I gotta check that out! That sounds soooo much like it would be a great tool in trying to find new foods / food combinations / or to help me even find new recipies with certain foods in it. Thanks so much for listing that on here and with the link too! I think it is great we can all pass along our info to help out everyone else! THANK YOU and I hope you have a better day today!

Mod - Thanks! Here is you some will power dust for the next few weeks to help you get back on track ! I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. I'm really close to my sister, and I couldn't imagine if she got really sick or having to live life without her. I just hate disease and illness! It always seems to get the good guys???? Hang in there

Kami - That is a great first goal....you can totally kick those 9 pounds by Halloween!!!! You'll even be in ONEderland and out of the 200's! How great will that be??!! I can't wait to be there with ya sister!

Julie - Oh yeah....I like your avitar too!!! LOL! It is too cute! the "so like RAWR and stuff" part...I love that! Is it a 3FC avitar or one you found somewhere else?

Update on me - I don't feel like I have been exercising as hard as I used to (before the big slack off month of August)....but the weight is just coming off. I peaked at the scale again today.....234!!!! and it even showed 233 2-3 times but it wasn't consistant....so I'm hoping that for my official weigh in day (tomorrow-Friday's) that I can post 233 which will be a 3 pound loss for my team! I can't wait! I mean if it is 234 that is great cause that is what I was shooting for....but I seen to be getting a nice little post TOM whoosh right about now!!! And I'm lovin' it! OMG....I am soo close to the 220's I can taste it! I can't wait to get to ONEderland and I'm getting closer everyday!

Well ....I gotta go eat and study ALOT!!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 09-11-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #377  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi Everyone

BlueS~Thank you for the site. I will be checking it out regularly. I don't know how you found it, but it is a blessing that you shared it with us.

Eny~Sorry to hear your daughter's allergies are flared up like that. Hopefully the Dr can help her feel better.

julie99~I am a dino freak too. Watched them all afternoon on History channel. Maybe she will be the next world renowned fossil finder.

Welcome to all of our new ones. Good to get to know you.

I did a sneak peek weigh in this morning. I am the same. I want to see 170's so badly I would consider standing on my head to make it happen. I will keep plugging away at it. I hope everyone has a wonderful good day. Pat
Old 09-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #378  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

McKenziesmomma-- I found the avatar elsewhere. Don't ask me where though, cuz I can't remember lol. I think I just did a google search for avatars and went from there.

Dixie-- I love dinos too. It's amazing to me how much the planet has changed and what's come and gone. My daughter's favorite dino is the "teen-rex" lmao.

Sorry team cauldron... No workout today. Not even that low impact one. I started on the stability ball and got all light headed and dizzy. Taking a day off, will make it up. Hope you all are doing well!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hello Girls!

I think Team Witch is doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

For me, Im doing pretty good, Ive felt kinda lazy lately but I looked at the scaled and down another pound and my weigh in isnt til Mon, so I feel pretty good about that.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #380  

Heather - So that is AWESOME! Your down to 183 if I'm doing correct math cause you have had two posts since your weigh in where you have said your "down another pound!" That is so good considering the struggle you have been going through to try to lose weight! Looks like it has been the calories thing the whole time huh?

Hey ...you can update your ticker whenever you want...you don't have to wait until your weigh in....that way we know howyou are doing!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #381  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Melissa- Well, I dont wanna update my ticker until I weight myself on Mon, just incase its not the same. I dunno if it was the calorie thing or not, becaue the last two days are over my calories and Im still dropping. I think my body was still getting used to staring the diet and now its cooperating,lol.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #382  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Last day of daily weighins... 162!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I hope this is real and not just a weird fluctuation. I ate well yesterday, and danced for 15 minutes. I cant wait to be in the 150s... I would love to be 150lbs or less by Halloween... Whew!
Old 09-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #383  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I haven't received any weigh in messages today.. MAKE SURE YOU PM ME BY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

I'm down again this morning... I have to keep it up to have a HUGE TEAM DRACUAL LOSS!!!

Everyone is doing so well! even those struggling - you're still coming back here and that will help a TON!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 218/189/165

Height: 5'10"

Default Where is TBL - WE ARE FAMILY Challenge?

Eny,

You mentioned TBL - We are family challenge, I can't find it could you give me a link?

I just found out one of my good friends will be in town this weekend for Homecoming and she wants me to go out with her on Saturday. Everyone send me will power dust and BTW how many calories are in a Cosmo? I'll have do lots of naked jumping jacks to make up for it! Good thing my weigh in is on Friday.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

rmc, mkmomma-- I do appreciate the good thoughts.

Well, just came back from the gym--spin class and ab lab. I feel much better today, especially since I started right back up with the exercise. I sneaked a peek at the scale at the gym after the classes and I'm not too bad! Official weigh-in tomorrow morning--ok Eny?

I weighed in for TBL as well--it hasn't started yet, right?

Eny-- I do know my dog's allergies are going crazy now as well--don't know why! Hope your daughter feels better soon!

Welcome, kami! Get well, julie!

Blue--according to that calculator--I've been eating too much! I'm supposed to only take in 1379 calories/day. OMG! I've been shooting to stay between 1500-1600. Geez! It has been working for me but I think I need to re-think my diet yet again!!!

Last edited by modcat44; 09-11-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #386  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Eny, is this still weighin week 1?
Old 09-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #387  

Default A good chuckle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa43 View Post
Eny,

You mentioned TBL - We are family challenge, I can't find it could you give me a link?

I just found out one of my good friends will be in town this weekend for Homecoming and she wants me to go out with her on Saturday. Everyone send me will power dust and BTW how many calories are in a Cosmo? I'll have do lots of naked jumping jacks to make up for it! Good thing my weigh in is on Friday.
The naked jumping jacks thing still makes me laugh and cringe at the same time when I think of myself doing them...LOL

here is some willpower dust! BUT I don't think you will need it....go ahead and eat a salad or some grilled chicken with veggies ....you'll still get a good meal (if you plan on eating out with her.....) have some light drinks and dance your booty off! Just remember your team members...us folk are counting on you!!! LOL!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #388  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

lisa... and everyone...

team , i'm afraid I won't be able to give y'all a loss tomorrow... I'm just hoping to get the 2 lbs i GAINED back off still. I'll just have to wait and see what the scale says.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #389  
Intuitive Eater

Hey everyone!

I'm hanging in there today. I'm even tweaking my eating plan *yet again* to see if I can do something about my late-nite binge parties. UGH! Gonna try a new approach to eating. I just cannot stick to anything very long. I don't know what's wrong with me! Maybe I should diet jump, try a different approach every couple of weeks or so, keep things interesting. I don't know. I'm trying to structure this next plan to allow for some evening snacking. I don't like getting to the end of the day and having a craving to eat after all my calories are used up. Gonna fix that!

You're welcome, Dixiemae and Mmomma. I was googling something and that was the first site that popped up. I've never seen it before, wondering if it is new. I love it. Very powerful tool!

modcat, just a word of caution concerning the calories, I haven't been counting long but being in the Calorie Counting forum I have heard many people say that different web sites calculate them at different caloric requirements. I don't know how this one compares to all the others out there but there seems to be a very wide range of acceptable calories according to the different sites.

Congrats to the losers!

Can't believe week 1 is winding down. Wish I had something more to show for it. Perhaps I can sweat it out of me today somehow? lol

Chat later!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #390  

S/C/G: 194/178/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello Everyone.

I had a 2 pound loss this week! I am gaining serious motivation from reading all of your posts! My hubby laughs at me cause when I feel like eating something I shouldn't, instead I come in and read posts on this site! Keep up the great work everyone!!
Closed Thread