Couch to 5K Challenge - Week 1!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Did Week 1, Day 1 yesterday, will do Day 2 tomorrow - just walking today, 2 miles, ~31 minutes, including warmup/cooldown. Going well I'm still so excited! I'm surprised how good it feels to be out on the road before sunrise.
  • Hello, I know I'm a little late on this, but I just started Day One, holy crap I didn't think I was going to make it, but I feel so good now that I did it! Can't wait til tomorrow
  • I just finished week 1 yesterday. I don't know what was up, but it really done me in! I only did three of my jogs at 4 on the treadmill. It was really hard, but I finished. Kinda scared to start week 2, but I guess I will do that Wed.
  • Hopefully I'm not the only one left one week one, because I just finished my second day...I hope I'm feeling up to it tomorrow, I'm already feeling sore today because my body is a little shocked lol. If I feel like I need a rest day tomorrow maybe I'll just do some weights and ab work, I'll check back in, if there's anyone else out there
  • i'm technically still in week 1 i have one more workout. then off to week two. i was just posting in the other thread with the other girls.
  • I just kept forgetting to post yesterday! I did W1D2, finally with the podcast, so the timing and number of intervals was finally right. Gonna have to put together better music Went well, hard work, but good. Hope tomorrow is good too! I'd like to have a solid week 1 and 2 under my belt before I go on vacation because I won't be able to do it then - I'll take lots of walks, but the elevation is 7850 feet, so uh ... probably no running .
  • Just finished Day 3 of Week 1! I can't believe how much more endurance I seemed to have just after a couple days of running! I went further and I caught my breath a lot faster! I think I'm going to 'try' to do Day 4 tomorrow before work if I'm not too sore !
  • Just finished W1D3 too! It is getting better, but still very hard! I do plan to go ahead and try to start week 2 on Monday.