5 lb Challenge #21

You're on Page 6 of 12
Go to
    184.8 yay me

For every 5 lbs lost
  • VIk! I'm sooo waiting to get to my 30 pounds lost mark. I was there once.. for a day.. and yeah.. it's like it's a rubber number number.. i hit it and start bouncing back in the opposite direction

Good to see you and dont feel bad about being 'bad'. Bad days happen.. just get back on it!

hahaha.. i was gladiator today.. but that's def not a common occurance lol
  • Well, I dropped the .5 lb. I gained yesterday. The problem with a whoosh is that it takes a while to see more real weight loss. I know, I shouldn't complain!

SW-212.5
    CW-208.5
    GW-207.5

Have a great day!
  • Goodmorning! Today might be tough for me we are going to a pizza party tonight so I will have to be strong!

• Jessicaca - Maybe you need a good splurge to "freak" your body out and get it out of a habit??? I know it sounds weird but sometimes if I'm in a plateau...I have a small splurge and then don't exercise.....I pick it back up a couple of days later and that usually does it for me.....it may not work but just thought I would let you know so if your will power gives out you don't feel so bad!

I'm down a pound today

SW: 241
    CW: 239 (YAYYYY 230's are finally here!)
    GW: 236 (3 lbs to go!)
  • Well I was up to 286.6.. I dont comprehend how.. but anyway.. I'm down a pound from that.. 285.6.. better than nothing. I just am still flabergasted that I gained that! I hope it's cause i've been swimming and doing more resistance stuff lately. Anyway.. whatever.. hehe here are my stats.

sw: 284.8
    cw:285.6
    gw: 279.8

Sweet marie! I think i'm gonna look into your little splurge idea, melissa. I bet if I took a day off of working out it might help too. We will seee what I decide. I'm going to a beach party tonite to celebrate a friend's engagement. We will see how that goes .. hehe
  • Back up to 137 again,, guess my eating went totally of plan yesterday..
    SW 137
    CW 137
    GW 132
  • s 150.2
    c 152
    g 145.2

OK, the end of the bite of this and taste of that, totally 100% OP for me for last 30 days of August. I need to see what a month totally OP can do for me.
  • I have the same goal, mothermavis. We can dooo it!!!
  • Congratulations Melissa and every one who lost. I lost a little and did not post so starting with NEW lower weight 2 lb. less than last time yay. GO ME
    SW 216
    CW 216
    GW 211
  • I'm doing good!
    SW 157
    CW 153.2
    GW 152
  • Finally down! 25 lbs gone today!

SW: 152
    CW: 151
    GW: 147
  • Just as I thought--went up a little today b/c of those 3 cookies and other stuff not really good for my plan yesterday. I WILL be better today!

SW: 202.5
    CW: 201.7
    GW: 197.5
  • ok I'm kinda late starting but still its worth a shot ....

SW: 235.5
    CW: 235.5
    GW: 230.5
  • Quote: Sweet marie! I think i'm gonna look into your little splurge idea, melissa. I bet if I took a day off of working out it might help too. We will seee what I decide. I'm going to a beach party tonite to celebrate a friend's engagement. We will see how that goes .. hehe
    I believe in it myself...of course what I'm talking about is 2-3 slices a pizza not like 1/2 or a whole pizza...LOL...plus breadsticks and a salad! Just have a little of something you have been wanting and thats it...I try to incorperate ONE splurge meal a week into my diet...whatever I want! We usually go out to eat....Mexican, Chinese, Pizza Hut, just whatever I feel like eating! But I try not to over do it...I watch my portions and thats it...I get back on track for the rest of the day