Numbers Challenge: Weight Loss is a Numbers Game!!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Well . . . I haven't exercised all week. I haven't counted my points either. I haven't gone totally wild, but I am definitely taking the week off.

No biggee!! We can ALL start fresh on Monday!! Let's enjoy the weekend!!
  • gg- i second that idea.....thats the beauty of the numbers challenge...you set a goal if u dont reach it, at least if u can identify why you didnt reach it then in a way you gained some insight into y we do the things we do lol i know why ive been a food vacuum cleaner-because ive got one more test to take in math to decide my grade!!! on the outside im calm and cool but on the inside im.....
  • We'll just keep this thread going for next week.

My sons fly out Tuesday morning and then one of my step-sons and his two boys arrive on Thursday. (Scott's on leave from Iraq so I'm very excited to see him!) We have a family reunion next weekend. My life is just crazy in the summer.

My goal beginning Monday will be to burn 3000 calories per week. I thought about dropping it to 2500, but I'm not going to!! 3000 is the goal!! I think I'll ad 7 days OP, too!! I REALLY want to be at 163 by the end of the Just Beachy Challenge so I'm no longer obese!!!

7/21 - Nada! Not what I would consider OP, either!
    7/22 - 4.3 mi. jog / 553
    7/23 - Wine & appetizer binge. OMG!!!!!
    7/24 - 1:23 biking / 637 = 1190
    7/25 - Painted bathroom
    7/26 - Family reunion
    7/27 - BIG bike ride 3:35 / 1252 = 2442 . . . SHORT 558
  • Still getting the water in but not the exercise. I believe I exercised a total of 80 minutes this week. It was a nice start. My goals next week will be the same.
  • Shay - 80 minutes is a great start!! Every little bit helps, IMHO.
  • OK, sticking with my cals at least 5 days this week. Also getting 3 32oz bottles of water in EVERYDAY.

Not concentrating on exercise....it's not really my weakness....food is.
  • Did my run first thing! It felt REALLY good. I would LOVE to lose 8 - 10 pounds while my kids are gone. My goal is to be in the 150's by the time they get back on 8/31.

How's everybody else doing?
  • I was under my cals yesterday and will be today too! I have more water to drink but I'll make it.
  • ya so im sitting this week out lol started very badly because my father was in town and i cant control my stress with him so i dont even bother watching what i eat....which of course is something i need to fix grrrr....
  • I did great on Tuesday and completely fell apart yesterday. I don't know what got into me. Well, I do know what got into me . . . wine, bread, potstickers, & nachos. I have a headache from too much wine and lack of sleep!! I'm angry with myself.

Scott, my step-son, gets into town this afternoon. I've GOT to exercise or I won't make my goal.

Haley - I completely understand about parents & stress. We can get back on track together!!
  • I've got to burn at least 611 calories per day for the rest of the week to hit my goal.

I am NOT giving up!! I want another star!!!
  • Sorry I haven't update. I've been under my cals everyday! I've only had 2 bottles of water a couple days. I am having a hard time getting mad about that though since it is still 64 ounces. I just like to have that extra one in there.
  • Oh, forgot to add, my exercise wasn't there this week. LOL! I can't do it all together I guess. But, I was down to 154 this morning. Think my muscles are liking t he rest. I'll get back on that today when my hubby goes to work.
  • I didn't make my challenge either. Staying OP was a total bust. We had too much company and a family reunion. I tried like heck to hit my exercise challenge today but after 1252 calories I was toast.

We can all do better next week!!

Let's just keep this thread going.

My goals are: OP 6 days next week and burn 3000 calories.

July 28 - Biking Trail of the Coeur d Alenes: 1204
    July 29 - Ladies Lunch & ripping out carpet!
    July 30 - Biking Trail of the Coeur d Alenes: 775 (1979)
    July 31 - Biking: 133; Swimming: 111 = 244 (2223)
    August 1 - Running: 553 (2776)
  • hey everyone! my goals are to not exceed a 2000 cal average and for exercise, my daughter is home all week so i wont be able to go to the gym so lets say 150 minutes.

7/28- 2525
    7/29- 2000(exactly isnt that funny)
    7/30- 1755
    7/31- 2654
    8/1- 2055
    8/2- 1965
    8/3- 2652

average- 2229