Old 07-04-2008, 09:13 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

Good job everyone! The last 2 days have been extremely productive. My DH and I decluttered the entire house and storage areas. Next week I'll finish organizing everything, but we have company this weekend.
I have done 3 serious/kickbutt workouts out of the last 4 days. My water intake has been mediocre. I seem to have really good days then the next I'm not even making the 32OZs. Drinking water should be such an easy thing to do.

"One day at a time"
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Awesome Lene! Good job being productive!

I didn't do any *formal* exercise yesterday, but I walked around a town for 2+ hours before the fireworks show. It was fun. I also treated DD, my sister and neice to ice cream while I had a non-fat smoothie. I'm proud of myself

I slept in REALLY late today - which isn't like me at all. so i missed breakfast... but oh well. I'm gearing up to start cleaning the house for the cook out tomorrow. Joe said there's about 15 people coming. I have A LOT of work to do! Hopefully DD and Joe will help out!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Happy 4th of July and 4th day of BOOTCAMP! I'm eating clean today, writing everything down, plan on doing lower body weights for 40 min this evening. Invited my mom to town who loves to organize so my house is neater! Good old moms. Got angry about something stupid yesterday, wasted a lot of energy - we need to save energy for what IS important or we'll be fighting STUPID battles all the times. Ended up with a headache today, partly allergies mixed with stress. But ONWARD we march, good days, bad days but trying to eat clean, exercise and lose a few lbs this month. I KNOW I've ALREADY lost fat because my clothes fit better. I'm lifting HEAVY weights in BFL so I don't expect the scale to budge much right now - muscle weighs more then fat... BUT my belly isn't as muffin like today. Hooray!
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 246/174/168

Height: 5'7

Day 3 of the 30day shred completed, went for a leisurely swim, which may have burnt about 2 calories if I'm lucky, and a short stroll along the beach. Food and water ok, but not great!

I thought I would do better on this than have. I need to step up a gear!! Oh yeah, and a belated Happy 4th July to all the Americans here!
jacqu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:06 PM   #50  

Hey girls checking in again before I go off to see fireworks! I did week 1, day 3 of the 100 push up challenge and did 49 pushups today I'm proud of myself! I also just finish a 1/2 hour tae bo... that stuff KICKS MY BUTT (in a good way of course!)

eatings back on track - and I saved room for a snack during the fireworks i'm taking apples, kiwi and watermelon. YUMMY! and some extra water - I've had WAY too much soda today!

I'm still tracking all my cals - both take in and burnt... it's really helping me focus. I just need to stay focused! and for EVERYONE!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:23 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey all!!! Happy 4th everyone!

Just want to say first of all.....I'm down my first 5 lbs to 252 (this is from the start of my weight loss journey of almost 2 weeks not from the start of this challenge)

Sooo...Kudos for me!!!

Sounds like everyone else is doing well also! Good job ladies!!!

Food and exercise on track...even though it was a holiday and I went to a cookout.....still on track!!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #52  

momma - good job staying on track - even with the cookout! We're having one today, so luckily for me I get to provide what we eat EVERYONE'S EATING HEALTHY (well we'll still do the brats and burgers and such too)

I'm still on plan and it's day 17. I WILL make it through! I'm thinking at 30 days I'm going to treat myself to a "ME" day - send my DD somewhere and just spend the day on me - doing some quilting, sewing, lounging, chick flicks - not worried about cleaning, taking car eof people - JUST ME! Right now that sounds like an INCREDIBLE reward!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #53  

Alrighty-I'm up .5 today for the weigh-in, so that's an over all loss of 2 lbs. for the week. Decent, considering I didn't work out much.

Tomorrow I start a better workout routine. I've been so blah about it and I'm not sure why.

How's everyone else doing?
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #54  

I finally broke down and got the 30 day shred yesterday....did day one today!!!! It kicked my butt but I feel great!

Old 07-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #55  

Darby - I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday...it totally kicked my butt....have you tried that??

This week I was on track very well! Yay for me cause it was a holiday weekend and lots of get-to-gethers It paid off too! I lost 6 lbs last week I feel like a real boot camp girl with that loss!!! So below are my numbers.....I'm going to report them like this: start / current / goal

Weight: 255 / 249 / 241 (only 8 more lbs...I bet I lose more than that!!)

Bust: 48 / 46.5 / 45
Waist: 49 / 49 / 46
Hips: 55 / 53 / 52
Thighs: 28 / 27.5 / 26

Total losses this week: 6 lbs and 3 inches!!!

I kicked butt on exercise too I did 5 days of walking at 2.2 miles and 1 day of walking at 1.8 miles...I did 4 days of Tae Bo at 45 min., 1 day of Tae Bo at 30 min, and 1 day of 30 day shred at 25 min. I had one day of 1 hour swimming. I had two days of 30 min strength training for a total of

12.8 miles, 235 minutes of cardio (almost 4 hours), 1 hour of swimming, and 1 hour of strength training!

I didn't stay on my budget though So, I'm going to have to figure out how much over budget I went over and take it out of the rest of the months budget to make up. Money management was my part of life to work on.

I did all of my food / exercise journaling on my 3FC diet blog

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-07-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:40 AM   #56  

I'm happy to report my first week of bootcamp weigh in - I'm down #2 to #189.6! It's exciting!!! My goal for July was #6.1 - so that I can hit my 1/2 way point & buy an MP3 player... only #4.1 to go in the next 3 weeks!

I'm still on plan with eating - but I know I need to rev up the exercise some more. I'm going to start pushing that tonight.

Have a great day girls!

Last edited by Enygirl; 07-07-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 246/174/168

Height: 5'7

had 2days break at weekend.

Done day 4 of 30day shred this morning, and so far food and water on track. Don't have access to scales at the moment, so can't report my results(prob a good thing!).

I'm really finding it hard to stick to this boot camp. I thought it would be easy, but I'm having to fit in with family and stuff, and we seem to be eating out a lot, which is not good! i have another 2 weeks before I go home, so will try as hard as I can, but think i'll do better at home!
jacqu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:43 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Happy Day 7 of Bootcamp everyone. I was out with allergies/headache/etc for a few days but will get back in the groove today. Eating clean this month, went out to eat, ate one bite of something fried and dumped it. I'm hoping to make it the rest of the month without cheating, eating only VERY GOOD food. Organizing home, finishing garage today then it's done for now. Will do 40 min weight training today and a bit of cardio. I know my tummy is less fat so this is working, I gain it all THERE. Just wanting to tone up and get rid of belly fat. Might need to rev up the cardio some more. You girls seem to like the 30 day shred program, I might check that out.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #59  

Default Stick it out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqu79 View Post
had 2days break at weekend.

Done day 4 of 30day shred this morning, and so far food and water on track. Don't have access to scales at the moment, so can't report my results(prob a good thing!).

I'm really finding it hard to stick to this boot camp. I thought it would be easy, but I'm having to fit in with family and stuff, and we seem to be eating out a lot, which is not good! i have another 2 weeks before I go home, so will try as hard as I can, but think i'll do better at home!
Stick it out....you'll be glad you did!!!

The good thing about the 30 day shred is that its only 20 minutes.....surely you can find 20 min or ask your family to give you 20 min....you may have to get up 20 min before everone else to do it!! But you can do it.....your a BOOTCAMP CHICK!! When you go out to eat it you will get the grilled chicken with whatever veggies they have.....or a salad.....depends on where you eat.......but my first choice is always grilled chicken....or maybe some kind of baked not breaded fish!!!

Old 07-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

My review of last week.
start 160lbs.
week 1 158lbs. (-2)
exercise: 5/7 days good strong workouts
water: hit my target 4/7 (need to work on this for next week)
Journaling: didn't journal at all, but I ate clean low carb 5/7 days
decluttered: tore house apart, put back together (mostly)

Next week's goals:
exercise: 5/7 days
water: 64ozs daily I have to really work on this!
journaling:
declutter: start sorting out scrapbooking stuff
weight loss: 2lbs.
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote