waist: 35
    hips: 41.5
    thighs: 22.5, 23
    arms: 12, 12.5

game plan for today: drink 64 ozs water
    power90 : 40 min
    clean the bathroom
    grocery shop for more healthy foods

Good luck Eny, Horsey, Jacqueline, Darby, McKenziesmomma, Slowmo, Barb and anyone I missed. Moralitylikeart, you can definitely lose 5-7lbs. in July!
  • Alright girls! Prep time is Done! Day one - COMPLETE! Whether you stuck to plan or not - it's DAY 2 and it's time to Bust a move! Eat Right! Stick to your Plan! BURN THAT FAT AND LOSE THE WEIGHT!!! No more excuses! If you fall off - JUMP BACK ON! Don't let the cravings, excuses, and the old habits win any longer! ATHis is YOUR time! This is about YOU! This is to live a long HEALTHY life! In a body that WON'T quit!!!

WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!
  • Just checking in. Crazy busy. Not cheating
  • Ok, this is my day 1, as I was travelling all day yesterday.

Done the 30 day shred today. Didn't manage any other exercise. Food is on track, as is water!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • So far so good here too....I look forward to posting some awesome numbers monday....fixin' to eat supper and go for a walk!!

• Great attitude momma! I'm on track today as well! I even splurged and had some reese's pieces at the movies w/ Joe. We saw Hancock - TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Cals today - 1354
    Exercise - 1 mile walk - 15 min (it was raining so I did a video instead of going w/ Joe), 39 push ups (big challenge) and 15 min of stretching... total of 45 mins

15th day on plan!
  • Day 2 of bootcamp, ate clean today and yesterday. Hoping for a clean, clean month. Did about 45 min of weights tonight, whew this BFL program is tough! Yesterday was cardio day, I didn't want to but at 10 pm at night before bed I made myself do cardio. YES there's days we want to be our old selves, but that didnt' work for us did it? This month, we are NEW, we are reinventing ourselves. Creating NEW habits. One day at a time, marching on as bootcamp girls!
  • hi everyone- I just joined this site, and I'm a couple days late to start, but I want to be part of the bootcamp!

weight: 275
    bust: 50 in
    natural waist: 44.5 in
    hips: 56.5 in
    arms: 17 at widest each
    thighs: 33in a widest each

It's been a while since I've commited myself to a plan, so I'm not going to make goal measurements- this is just for motivation later when I can see what I've lost!

Plan to eat 1200-1300 calories per day
    eating 5 times between 7 am-7pm
    drinking only water- and at least 7 of my cups a day (70-80ozs)

Breakfast: high fiber cereal
    100-200 calories of fish per day
    the rest is more flexible- variety to keep my body guessing!

Workout: 200 calories estimate of cardio
    (I love Dance Dance revolution, but need to find out how accurate their counter is!)
    weight lifting, full circuit 15-25 reps (depending on machine) atleast 3 times this week.

mantra: There's only today.

life changes: explore new ways to handle stress besides eating!
    get a cute new haircut!

Current weight 275
    Goal weight 268
    Goal loss for the month 7 lbs

I think I might be aiming somewhat on the high side of average loss, but I know that people tend to lose more during the first few weeks of a new plan, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Good luck everyone!
  • Hi, I know I am a little late but,I would like to join too. My name is Kristina and I am 28 and a stay at home mom/college student. I have four young children and I am working on losing the weight gained from all of the pregnancies. I never got back to my pre-pregnancy weight before I was pregnant again. We are not having anymore kids and it’s time for me to get my body back. I have been a lurker for awhile now and I am finally ready to make a commitment.

I cleaned my cupboards out today and I will start a food journal. I joined a gym and I will do cardio 5 days a week and weight training 3 days. My goal this month is to lose 10lbs.

Stats:
    Weight 210 lbs
    Bust 43 ¾”
    Waist 37 ¾“
    Hips 52 ½”
    Thigh 28 ¾”
  • Hey Kelly315
    Quote: hi everyone- I just joined this site, and I'm a couple days late to start, but I want to be part of the bootcamp!

life changes: explore new ways to handle stress besides eating!
    get a cute new haircut!

Current weight 275
    Goal weight 268
    Goal loss for the month 7 lbs

I think I might be aiming somewhat on the high side of average loss, but I know that people tend to lose more during the first few weeks of a new plan, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Good luck everyone!
    Hey!!!

7lbs is very realistic...I bet with your food / exercise goals you lose more than that....but you have a very realistic goal!!! So, won't you be excited if you lose more than that !!

Hey if you want to explore new ways to deal with emotions rather than eating you should go to the library and check out Dr. Phil's book...Ultimate Weight Loss Solution or is it Seven Keys to Dieting Success...something like that....It was really good and has helped me deal with that....Part of it teaches you about your payoffs... ..or your reward for doing something...I think it helps knowing that....and it gives lists of stuff to do......Its a good book!

• Hey girls,
    I'm doing really well. Food is right on, and I've been walking and strength training. Not exactly bootcamp worthy, but it's something.

horsey and Enygirl-you are rocking this bootcamp! Nice job to both of you!

Enygirl-I've been wanting to see Hancock, so it's good to hear that it's worth seeing. You can't really go wrong with Will Smith.

Welcome to the new "recruits"!!

Have a great day!
  • At my desk drinking water like it was water. So far so good on food. Running going well. Need to kick it up on the strength training.
  • OMG...TOM is kicking my butt in the energy dept.! I just did my 45 minutes of cardio...I felt kinda slow and heavy ! And now that I'm done I'm just soooo pooped and tired I could probably go to sleep right now....I'm gonna go have my first snack of the day and take a shower....peeeyewwwwww.....cause I stinky...LOL!!! Maybe that will wake me up....I gotta go grocery shopping later...yuck!

• Yes welcome NEW RECRUITS... Today is day three of BOOTCAMP. One thing I'm learning in my BFL program is how important it is to NOT just set goals but to review them on a daily basis. In my journal I have to write goals every evening for the night before - five goals for the next day, brag about what I did good for the day and then one thing I could do better.

Former disorganized me would never want to be accountable to such a program, but as shrinks say it takes about three weeks, maybe a bit more for what you are doing to become a habit. That's why BOOTCAMP or a formal program with set dates and accountability is GOOD! Every single day let's think about what we did WELL, what we can do BETTER and how we can continue to PUSH for change. Not just our bodies but other areas in our lives (one of our steps is to be working on one other area, for me finances).

So let's go one day at a time here, for 28 more days. Perhaps not perfect every day, but whatever we did "off" let's correct and do better the next. Bootcamp girls, let's DO IT!
  • End of day 2 for me. Haven't been as active as I would have liked.

I'm visiting relatives at the moment, and there just doesn't seem to be time to fit in the exercise I'd like.

Managed to do day 2 of the 30 day shred this morning.

Food and water are both on track.

I'll try my best to get to a gym somewhere tomorrow!