Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #466  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone!

Reading yalls posts makes me happy. Glad to see everyone is doing great and losing!

Same ol, same ol here. Just waiting to see if I got this position at the hospital or not! I HOPE I do, it's a fulltime, higher grade (aka MORE MONEY!), position THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE WORKING WITH FOOD! If I get it, I'll be SO happy and I can get back to working just ONE job and get back on here with yall! Keep your fingers crossed, ladies!

Big kiss for my love Eny!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #467  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Shari I'm glad you're doing good! I MISS YOU AROUND HERE! You HAVE to get that job so that I can see you more often! (so what I'm a little selfish!.)
Old 08-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #468  

S/C/G: 255/247.8/199

Height: 5'9"

Hello Party people, I just joined and I think this is a great support system. I have been reading what you all say and find it very motivating. I want to drop 23lbs. I believe I can do it because I have not really done any exercise in ages. I am sure if I start working out my lbs. will melt. We will see. I like to break it down into mini goals of 5lbs.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #469  

Momma - i HEAR YA! i'D love TO LOSE #8.6 IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS, BUT UNLESS MORE THEN 1/2 IS WATER WEIGHT THAT IS GOING TO GO AWAY AFTER THIS WEEK i DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING! i will HIT MY ORIGINAL lABOR DAY GOAL THOUGH!!!

sorry - apparently my pinky finger got frisky with the caps lock key

I'm just going to keep moving! I'm drinking my water right now - which i've been slacking on. and I'm going to SHRED tonight!

Jazzy - That's a pretty lofty goal for 3 weeks! But we woulr LOVE for you to hang with us and push yourself...and join us in our next challenge for

**Side note** Since 3FC has a rule that threads have to close at 500 posts, I will make a new Labor Day cont. thread when we hit that. We're CLOSE - Which means that WE'RE AWESOME!!!!

Last edited by Enygirl; 08-11-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #470  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Eny - I can't wait for your Halloween thread!

I hope to be 212 by Halloween! That would be amazing....from 260 to 212!
48 lbs down and only 12 pounds to go till I'm out of the 200's!!!! HOLY POOP!!

Yayyy to being close to 500 posts too
Old 08-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #471  

Height: 5'6"

hello everybody its good to hear that u all are doing good n i lost one lb this week but im not going to change te ticker (for motivation ) this week my goal is to start regular exercise so lets see what happens best of luck to u all
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 AM   #472  

Goodmorning girls! I'm happy to report that you all were right - and the water weight was gone this morning. I'm back at #184.6. It's still higher then last week, but NOT nearly as much!

I'm back on track for this challenge - which is awesome - and I'm working to make it BEFORE Labor Day! I'm going to keep shredding and I'm going to add in a short workout in the mornings that I don't ahve to go into the office. I WILL HIT THIS GOAL AND WORK TOWARDS MY FIRST BIG GOAL FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #473  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

strawberryeyes - on your one pound loss! It all counts towards the big goal!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:07 AM   #474  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Jazzy: jump right in and work it out sweetie

Strawberry eyes:

Eny: wow 500 post. Ya a bad girl!!!! From day one I found that your challenges appealed to me. Thanks for being here for all of us.

McKenziemomma: Glad that all is well on your end.

Shari: The job is yours, name it and claim it, it is yours for the asking. Vision yourself doing that job. I got one I am just waiting for them to call me. Everytime I pass the building I say that's my job I am going to retire there.

Luna: So you had a party day ha? I tell ya, now get busy towards your goal.

TOM has stopped by my house, he is so nasty, I am sick of him. I have to go to a white party this weekend I wish he would call before stopping by. I tell ya, just plain ole disrespectful, just comes by when he wants to. I sure hope I don't end up red and white at the party. Dag
My scale has been saying 230 so I hope it is just water weight and when TOM leaves that extra pound and some more will go with him: take his family with him: children, grandchildren ev'rebody.
I tell ya for an entire week before TOM I went candy crazy. Really, not my normal self. A little bit of attitude adjustment but really wanting candy. Now today you can't make me eat all that candy and the D is back in BF I tell ya things change at 40.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #475  

baby - Good to see you back! I was missing you! TOM sucks - and not in the fun loving kind of way either! yesterday I took the D and F for B... later he at leat got the F back. We'll see what today brings.

I'm really really tired today - and it SUCKS! I've only been up for 1/2 hbour, but that's enough. I want to crawl back into bed already!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:06 AM   #476  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning girls!!

right back down to 176! YES!! Off to go do my fat blaster turbo jam

Have a great day everyone
Old 08-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #477  

Great job Luna!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #478  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

YAY! I didnt think I was going to get through the fat blaster this morning because I was somewhat upset when I started. But I push Push PUSHED through it!!! (and STILL fit in a short run after!! hehe!)

Dont ever doubt yourself ladies! You can do it!!!

Thannnnk you eny
Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #479  

I've decided that it would be TOTALLY cool to hit my Labor day goal next week! I'm only #1.8 away - so it is possible! I'm pushing and shredding - and gearing up for day 7 of the 30 day shred right now! Then a shower and some time w/ the BF (getting closer to having the D added on to his title again... but not quite.) I need to get a lot of sleep tonight - I'm exhausted for some reason - and I'm getting into crazy month at work soon!

2 weeks 5 days left girls!!! DON'T GIV EUP NOW!! FINISH STRONGER THEN YOU STARTED!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #480  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
I've decided that it would be TOTALLY cool to hit my Labor day goal next week! I'm only #1.8 away - so it is possible! I'm pushing and shredding - and gearing up for day 7 of the 30 day shred right now! Then a shower and some time w/ the BF (getting closer to having the D added on to his title again... but not quite.) I need to get a lot of sleep tonight - I'm exhausted for some reason - and I'm getting into crazy month at work soon!

2 weeks 5 days left girls!!! DON'T GIV EUP NOW!! FINISH STRONGER THEN YOU STARTED!!!
Eny stay focused your doing great. I know your tired but stay up just a little while BF got ta get the D back in his game.
Closed Thread