Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #451  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone!

Eny: ((hugs))

I have three NSVs this week:

1. While I was walking down the street Monday to WaWa to use the ATM, I noticed I was being checked out by this guy opening up a tattoo shop. It wasn't one of those icky looks (like you're being stripped) but the look of "you're hot." It felt good!!

2. I went to a baseball game today with the kids at work and I wore my newest size 14 jeans (blue jeans from Gap, with straight legs and a higher waist. I usually get curvy low rise because of the extra stretch which I don't need anymore.). These jeans, I just got them on Saturday and wore them today and they aren't tight on my waist or thighs, I have a decent amount of space. I'm not out of the size 14s (I want to be able to fit into a pair of skinny leg 14s) but it felt good that I was a size down from last year.

3. Two of my friends noticed the weight loss and complimented me on it. My face is slimming more and more and so is my tummy.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #452  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Eny: GREAT to hear your self motivation

sexy: guess you're settling in on that title huh? lol. glad to hear that your loss is getting noticed! keep it up

As for me, I took a deep breath and did my weigh in this morning. 179... well, at least I didnt gain. BUT then I moved my toe and looked closer 176!!! it was 1 7 6! (I had JUST woken up) I was actually in a bit of shock! hehe!!

Keep going girls!!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #453  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

luna! That's AWESOME!

Baby - I wish that we could have a 3FC reunion somewhere! I think it'd be SO AWESOME to meet you in person! We'd have to go somewhere cool though...

sexy - WTG! the "you're hot" look is an incredible boost to the ego! Keep Going!

I'm retaining water today, and I'm not 100% sure why. *sigh* Oh well, I'm still moving forward! I did level 1 of the 30 day shred last nigh - I LOVED IT! You all know that I get bored easily, but I'm going to stick to this one as long as possible! It HAS to make a difference!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #454  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

I've been MIA for a while....but

ENY - Yayyy I'm so proud of you! Sometimes we gotta get mad and hit rock bottom to pull ourselves back up! I am with you sister!

babygal - what's up....how are ya today?

This challenge is quickly coming to a close....I gotta get with it!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:34 PM   #455  
Turbo Girl!

I guess I had so much energy from my excitement that I did a work out before AND after breakfast this morning!! Now to fight off dinner... yikes!! keep going everyone
Old 08-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #456  

L<una that's AWESOME! I had extra energy today too, and did a short walk (10 mins) with DD and then did my 30 day shred tonight! It feels SO good to be back on plan! Day 2 down.. rest of my life HERE I COME!!

3 weeks and 3 days left girls!! LET'S WORK!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #457  

alright - where are my girls? It's not normal for our thread to be so quiet for a full 24 hours! LET'S SEE SOME CHATTER LADIES!!!

I'm going to do day 3 of 30 day shred... Jillian has to Whip me into shape! (and I'm NOT talking round!!!)
Old 08-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #458  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Chickies
It's got ta be a quick check in for me. I have been super busy doing for everybody else. It was all good stuff though. Up and down with the eating. Today I went to a pinic and didn't do bad a all at the pinic but I guess I wouldn't because I had eaten 3-4 Ice cream sandwiches before I got there. That ole behavior like it won't count, no body seen me do it, those sandwiches never hit the plate, LOL
Got ta laugh to keep from crying. I even forgot to list them on my food log (until now) that the doctors have me doing. Man when I look at what I eat on paper it is clear as day why I am so fat.
My joints are sore from all the working out, even though I have been sitting in the sauna after doing the weights, as I was told by a trainer that if I sat in the sauna for about 10min I wouldn't be sore. She lied
Spent the day with DD, DGS, BF who was DBF today, LOL.

SexySexy: Yo U aint gonna be broke fo long if you keep walking by that shop

Belle: send me some of that energy, girl the things I want ta do, good and oh well, good to me.

MommaKenzie: I been crazy as a bed bug without you. Just messing up and eating everything up Who is that lil angel you got posted

Strawberry: Yo what ya got going on????

I keep missing sombody Miss Augie, I think that is the name. Where R U. For some reason you always cross my mind. Not sure why yet. But you are on my mind quite often.

I am going to try and check back on either later this evening or tomorrow. But I already know tomorrow is suppose to be another busy day.

Lov to all
Old 08-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #459  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

I'm still at 232, no gain, no loss. Its fine with me because I did eat off plan this past week. There are three weeks left, I may not make goal of 225 but I want to hit 226 and begin losing ANOTHER dress size for the next challenge (thanksgiving day challenge?)
Old 08-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #460  

Sexy - just stick with it babe! Oh - and I'll start a thread for our next challenge after this one is done.

I'm still struggling between #186 & #188. I'm retaining a lot of water lately - and I'm not sure why. It sucks. I'm praying that the scale will at least be at #186 tomorrow for the official weigh in, otherwise I'm going to post the first gain in over a month!!! I'll let you know the results in the morning. I'm going to do day 4 of 30 day shred in a little bit, after my dinner settles awhile. Right now I'm off to go do some laundry and snuggle DD on the couch.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #461  

Babygal - I'm here...I have had a crazy week!!! I had a class presentation on Monday...a final exam on Wednesday all the while cleaning house cause my daughter's 1st birthday was Thursday and I had a few family members over for cake and ice cream that evening....plus I had to take her to get her first birthday pics made that morning (not to mention the stress of my little baby turning one ) Then I had the big birthday party on Saturday!!! I am so glad this week is over...LOL!!! But I should be here alot more now....I got two weeks before classes start!!! LOL

Oh and to answer your question about the angel....that's my sweet baby girl on her first birthday!!!! Thanks for the angel comment...her daddy and I just adore her!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 AM   #462  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

So on a lark today, I decided to weigh myself again. I weighed myself twice and twice it said 230! I've been bloated off and on the past two weeks and I have a cold but its good that it's saying 230. It was saying it yesterday but then I'd weigh myself again and it would say 232. Yay for losing!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:12 AM   #463  

I am sad to report a GAIN this week! It's the first one in a LONG time, but there it was this morning... #188.4 - a #2.4 gain from last week. Oh well, my clothes fit better... and I'm feeling better - so I'm just going to keep moving forward! We still have 3 weeks left of this challenge - so I need to lose #1.3 a week to hit my goal! I CAN DO IT!!!

I'm going to start bumping up the exercise on my days not at the office, and keep doing the 30 day shred. I'm thinking 10 days at each level. So I'm 1/2 way through level one (after tonight). Have to keep focus, and not let this get me down!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #464  
Turbo Girl!

so I snuck a peek at my weight this morning instead of just waiting til Friday, but I just needed that little push! plus I was REALLY bad last night with pizza and wings without working out. Pound up BUT I feel confident I can shoo it away by Friday.

Keep it up girls!!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:36 AM   #465  

Eny - Come on girl....me and you gotta get it together! LOL!!! We have had our "vacation from dieting" and now it is time to get serious!!!!

I have to lose 3 pounds to meet my labor day goal BUT I would like to lose more than 3 pounds in 3 weeks....I would like to lose 11 pounds...LOL...but realistically at least 6 pounds! We can do it ladies
Closed Thread