Old 06-26-2008, 01:38 PM   #61  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

i think im gonna make it this time woo! next week ill have to tweak the challenge so its a little harder. ya whats up with the mouse haha
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

WOW! Everybody is kicking a$$!!!

Adrian - How totally cool!! I'd love to hear it. Posting a link to your song on the web would be awesome. I tried to post a song to the web once and couldn't get it done. I'm interested to see what site you use. If vocals aren't your strength, what is?? Let me guess . . . guitar? lol.

I have a several friends that met and married peeps they found on the internet. My SIL met her husband in a chat room. It's the wave of the future.

I didn't sleep well last night. Crystal Light totally whacks me out. I don't know WHY I drank so much of it. One after the other . . . like a woman possessed.

I know Jen's getting ready to go on vaca and I'm totally jealous. She's not sure if she'll be hanging by the pool or the beach . . . oh, the difficult choices one on vacation must make.

Have an awesome day!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 06-26-2008 at 09:05 PM.
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #63  

I posted my FAVE salad recipe in the Black Team's Healthy Eating thread if anybody is interested. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=141347&page=8

BIG HUG!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey gang! Haven't left for vacation just yet. Today was the last day of work until the 7th though!

Right now, I'm doing laundry to be able to pack. I'm on schedule with my exercise & doing well on the calories.

I have a doctor's appt. in the morning & then I'm going to my parents for a few days. I'll get to see my nephews for the first time in over a year so I'm so excited! Plus, I just love my sis-in-law. I know she'll keep me on track w/the exercise this weekend. She's a yoga instructor and in great shape.

I am totally disconnecting myself from work. I left my Blackberry on my desk so I wouldn't be tempted to check e-mail. I feel sort of lost without it. But, I already know I'm going to have to hit the ground running when I get back because our annual budget will be due at the end of July. Like I told my boss, nobody is going to die because I didn't read/respond to e-mail!

GG- I so wanted a glass of wine tonight (which would probably lead to 2 or 3) and realized I had to have lab work in the morning so I've decided to go without!

Anyway, Have a great weekend everyone. I'll check in next week!
jenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 203/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Congrats to all!! GREAT WORK! You are all so very motivating!! Thanks!!

I updated my original thread but I will start a new one for Monday July 2 and set my goal for the week.

I agree that I need to count my calories. I also have a diary that I keep my notes and my food log in. I like to look back and reflect also.
Karrebeaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #66  

Jen - I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I'm very lucky to have my sister. She doesn't have children of her own, but she's one of the greatest aunts in the world. I bet you are, too! Since your SIL is a yoga instructor, is she totally calm all the time?? I've always wondered . . . I hear you on the wine. Last night I had a virgin Bloody Mary instead. Hit the spot and had only 1 point.

Karyn - So great to see you again! I can tell you, knowing everybody in this thread is on track, keeps me on track. It's been even better than I'd hoped it would be. I love my weight loss diary. I refer back to it a LOT and it's a concrete record of how far I've come.

Friday is one of my favorite days. My youngest son wants to make lemon pound cake muffins so I'm going to get him out of bed and then my BFF, Wendy, and I go for a hike and then have lunch. The sun is shining and I'm ready for a beautiful day.

Sending healthy wishes to all of you!!
Old 06-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Ahhh, the mouse. It was a showdown, all that was missing was the tumbleweed... Picture 4 screaming teenage girls, standing on my desk. It was completely REDICULOUS... (And of course kept me from acting like a goofy screaming girl... ) First I went down and told the custodian, who said he would set a trap. I'm the kind of person that really hates creepy things but can't handle killing them, so we took matters into our own hands and spent about an hour herding the damn thing out the door. If there had been a video camera! I think my goal tending skills were put to the challenge, trying to block it! Insane.

Adrian- I am totally with you on the sleep thing! I am such a night owl, and regardless of what time I have to get up I really function best between 9pm-1am. Oye!

My husband is taking me to the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary- I am so excited to turn off my life for a couple of days! Happy weekend all!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I JUST BEAT MY WEEKLY GOAL!!! And it's a DAy Early!

I've been onplan w/ my cals all week too! Monday hopefully the scale will be nice to me! :
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:18 PM   #69  
Supporter

S/C/G: 196/154/147

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmugsy View Post
WOW! Everybody is kicking a$$!!!

Adrian - How totally cool!! I'd love to hear it. Posting a link to your song on the web would be awesome. I tried to post a song to the web once and couldn't get it done. I'm interested to see what site you use. If vocals aren't your strength, what is?? Let me guess . . . guitar? lol.

Yes, I'm a guitarist/songwriter/producer although on the three tracks I managed to complete last year I played all instruments myself. I have realised that I can't post links yet, so if anyone is deperate to hear them, pm me your email addy and I'll send them to you.

Back on the sleep front I managed 7 hours last night plus a further hour this afternoon, but unfortunately that was a direct result of shovelling a full fried breakfast down my gullet.
AJ113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

OMG! I am soooooo wore out. I didn't workout the past 2 days and I don't want to miss my challenge so I just worked my butt off. I did 95 mins of my 10 min solutions dvds. I couldn't finish the last 5 mins...just couldn't.

Now I'm off to put in my ball dvd and get a few extra calories so I can make it to 2000! Wish me luck!
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I LOST #3!!! I'm SO HAPPY! Apparently when I stick to this It DOES work! GG - you better watch out - I'm catching up! (slowly... )
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 203/197/145

My goal for the week is being OP for the whole week and 5 days of exerise:

Monday-

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Here we go everyone. Good luck with your goals for the week
Karrebeaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #73  

Hey everybody!!

Congratulations to Enygirl, Haley, & Lynsey for achieving their numbers goal last week!! Whoo-Hoo!! If I missed somebody, please let me know. It really helps me if it says clearly on your log when you achieve your goal.

I think this thread is still short enough we can just keep going.

My goal for this week is still 3500. I lost focus over a busy weekend so I'm going to have to work on that for the coming week.

June 30 - must get off my lazy tushie!! Played with strawberries ALL DAY!
July 1 - Treadclimber (290), Max Cardio Burn (317) = 607
July 2 - Walking (436), Treadclimber (210) = 646 (Total: 1253)
July 3 - Treadclimber = 620 (Total: 1873)
July 4 - Biking to Kelly's = 462 (Total: 2335)
July 5 - Biking / Dad's (155), Biking Trail (415) Jumping Rope (7) = 577 (Total: 2912)
July 6 - Biking / Kelly's (428), Biking / Home (552) = 980 (Total: 3892)

Good luck everybody!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 07-06-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #74  

I'm sorry I was MIA this weekend. We had a very impromptu dinner date Friday night with one of our closest friends, Tony, to meet his new girlfriend. I've been putting it off for months. I'm glad it's over. I liked his last girlfriend better . . . oh, well. This one seemed like she was trying to impress me every time she opened her mouth. I HATE THAT.

Saturday morning we picked 30 pounds of strawberries, my niece came over while we made ice cream and prepped berries for jam, then we quickly showered and attended a wedding reception for my DH's niece who recently married her long-time sweetie in Jamaica.

Sunday we spent all day on the boat and then I came home and made jam until I dropped into bed at 10:30. A fun day despite the fact that our boat died in the water. Imagine throwing a huge crescent wrench into a running engine and you'll have a good idea of the terrible sound we heard as our boat lost forward momentum.

Last summer we dumped more money than we originally paid for the freaking boat into a new engine and drive. I wanted to sit down and bawl like a baby, but we lowered the trolling motor into the water and did our best to enjoy the day. Truth is, MOST boats weren't moving on the lake. People just dropped anchor and partied off their stationary boats. Nobody can afford the gas to actually run them, I guess.

The shining moment of the weekend was Sunday evening. We had bid $715 on a wakeboard tower to put on our now dead boat and in the final seconds of the auction, some benevolent soul outbid us!! THANK GOD we did not have to pay for that tower. I'm sure all of you would have heard me screaming. Even AJ - clear across the pond.

Hope you all are doing well!! It's a brand new week with no wrinkles in it!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 06-30-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #75  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

gg-im glad to hear your weekend straigtened out!

my day has up and down as far as stress level but i havent let it interfere with being OP. ive noticed that being in control of my eating has made it easier to be in control of my temper and stress levels. its the pattern of thinking before reacting i guess whether it be eating or throwing a fit lol
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote