Old 04-07-2008, 04:48 AM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Cool W.O.W Memorial Day Challenge ~ Week 4!

Early morning ladies! I'm really need to be in bed but I haven't checked in in a couple of days and of course, I had to start the new thread. I hope you all are doing okay. Sorry I've been kinda MIA, just been kinda busy and tired. I think I got that job, she said she'll call me around Tuesday to let me know the times for the new training classes so.....I'll feel much better when I actually KNOW when I start. to a good, productive week for all!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Monday all! I have been stuck in the high 140's for a month. I want to bust out of it, but I'm thinking I probably will not lose any weight on vacation, so I need to be extra clean this week til I get there! Then, I will try to be reasonable on vacation, not great but reasonable. On a good note, I usually walks for miles on the beach everyday and I'm going to continue my C25K running. The place we stay has a great fitness room too, so no excuses.

W 4 L today
E just did Shred 2 video from exercise TV and 50 upper and 50 lower crunches, thanks all for upping the ante there, I was staying for the most part at 25 & 25 so it's good to push it. I may go for a run after work, but I'm thinking I will wait and start Week 8 tomorrow on 2 days rest!
E OP, yogurt for breakfast, salad for lunch, have to check the freezer for dinner.
D Home stretch, get as much off my desk as possible before vacation!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning everyone! I'm still sick and fell like CRAP but I have 3 reports due by 8:30 - so I'm going to work at least to get them done. Then I think I'll come home and work the rest of the day here.

My hit:
W-TONS! Try to wash out this nasty Bug!
E-sensibly... still doing good on the pop front - but not perfect
E-walk at least a mile outside w/ DD if weather permits - if not then inside walk video
D- "The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something." ~Carl Sandburg
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #4  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Mornin' jlea, grazie, enyG & WEED'ers On The Way Here!

ahhhh, Myrtle Beach . . . one of my Destinations B4 I die!

GWSoon eny!

Good Luck jlea!

Got my WEED-On & heading out - bbl . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Shari- Thanks for being up at 4:48 in the morning to start the new thread. Good luck on the job.

Mother- ever since I joined this thread I have felt like a whiner. I was stuck in a rut, gained a few pounds and was totally depressed about it. I have got to learn that this is what my body does. It goes into some stupid holding pattern of protection or something and then it gives up, because I keep kicking it's a**, and then I will lose.

Eny- Sorry you feel like crap. I am still trying to fight off the remains of my crud. Still coughing. Yuck!!

Nixmom- Thanks for thinking of me. I love and crave the encouragement. Stay strong and tough.

Well today is the first official day of spring break. Both of my children still have school (colleges ?) so I am staying home by myself pretty much. I have a ton of yard work to do. Gotta clear out all the death from winter and get ready for spring.

I will try not to complain so much, honest. I am down a bit more today. I am sitting at 220. Could I get any closer to the teens? There is absolutely no option this time, I will slide on in to those teens this time.

W- 3 bottles, It's working
E- I hurt my leg yesterday so I am going to go for a short walk (1 mile) and do some arm work and mmunches. My new Shred DVD includes good ab work so i did 15U, 15L, 15bicycles yesterday.
E- calories will be lower today if I don't work out as much. Probably 1330-1400.
D- I will make it to the teens, I will make it to the teens, I will make it to the teens...

See ya'll later.

Last edited by mtiger; 04-07-2008 at 08:39 AM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Got my mmunches in! Got my ab workout in too.....off to get ready for work hollar later
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #7  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default WEEK 4 Already?

Jeepers! Okay, pulling myself up by the boot straps and gonna get on it. Today glad that WEAK 3 is behind me. No that's not a miss type. I was a total wimp in the self control area this weekend. But its the past and today is a new day!

BF had to leave earlier than usual this AM and I didn't get up him so not much time here today so I'll say a quick -

Good luck with the job!
Positive thought's about kicking the crud!
Nice work on the exercise and scale victories!
and where the heck are the missing WEEDers? Do we have to go a cyber hunt and track them down?

Hit for the day

W- All of it - all 64 oz - make it happen
E- 40 mins on TM - MMunches - Legs
E- Pack it, eat it, count it
D- Week 4 and fat no more

Have a great day ladies.... I'll check in this evening!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Happy to be at week 4! Feeling pretty lazy today but I know once I get my workout in I will feel better.

Don't worry about the whining ladies. We all do our fair share of it Especially when the scale is NOT our friend.

Had dinner at the in-laws last night for a birthday party. had a bit of cake and no sugar added ice cream. So I definately went over in calories. But I did get everything else in.

Short Sports starts tonight. Both kids are in this class, for the next 3 weeks (two times per week) we will learn a different sport. We have been involved in this class everytime it is offered. I think we have been in about 7 sessions. Will and I are the involved parents, we help with the kids, we have a great time. The class is for 2-5 year olds and class size ranges from 5 kids to 25 depends really on the weather outside. It is a great workout for both Will and I. I have to go to bed shortly after we get home so I will have dinner mostly ready before we go and finish it off after we get back. on the menu: chicken Teryaki and stir fry veggies.

Todays hit
W 64 oz
E 30 cardio/20 weights/20 pilates, stretching, & 40 MMunches
E 1200 calories focusing on getting in More Fruits and Veggies this week
D normal housework.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Sadly, I've been up since 4 am. When I got out of bed at 5 (alarm went off) I had NO motivation to go walk/jog in the cold garage. I did get my bean ab/core workout in, and an extra 50 Mmunches.

The dog was actually nudging me to hurry up and get off the phone so we could go walk yesterday. That was motivating At least I'm getting the walks in with Captain. I still need more work though LOL. Back is sore at the moment but I'll push through it.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #10  
Calorie Counter

HolyT I feel ya, I woke up this morning to go swimmng, but decided my bed was much to warm to leave. i ended up really sleeping in.

Got my workout done. It took a little longer because of children interuptions but I still got it all in. 40 MMunches. Now I feel a bit more motivated to get my household chores done. (only a bit more though )
Old 04-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i did about 15 minutes on the stairclimber today. Tomorrow's my official WI....i peeked today and it's a slow decline but i'll take it. If i can push fluids today I'll be alright.

Hubby is on his way home....which is good cuz right now I'm in NO mood to deal with his family. Here's what happened:

Brother in law (1 year younger than me) goes into emergency room with chest pains...turns out he has a blood clot in his lung.....ICU for 2 days.....gets moved to a regular room saturday. MIL calls me and lets me know yesterday only because her phone didn't get messages until yesterday.

Sister in law..who called Mom on thursday...didn't even bother to call me and let me know what was going on.

This is the same woman who always wants to stop at my house unexpectedly to change clothes, chat online, and then drive back to her MIL's (soon to be ex at that) house whenever she has Rainbow girl's events in our area. We are a rest stop to her. That's it.

All she had to do was call and let me know Thursday. She's the only person i'm really upset with.

Hubby's on his way home though. I wish he'd have a chat with the girl about her lack of responsiblity in letting ALL of us know (their dad doesn't know and won't until he checks his email....I had to email him.......that's another can of worms I don't want to open up today) but he won't.

But I got my Mmunches in
Old 04-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #12  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hallo WEEDies! New week, new starts, let's do it!!! What is this again, did you say week 3? 4? Well for me, it's only week 2...ha ha I was a late bloomer. BUT....I did lose THREE pounds! 252 this morning, not to mention I ate Mexican food last night...so maybe some of it is water retention. Quick planning for today....

W- 4 liters
E- get those MMunches in sometime. No formal gym time, work tonight. I love doing walking squats and lunges down the long hallways at night, the sister floor down the way is always looking at us strange when we do it. I'd be happy to do the steps at least once. (I work on the 6th floor)
E- Had my oatmeal and strawberries for breakfast, SB wrap and soup for lunch (around 5pm) snack around 8 or 9pm apples and string cheese supper around 1-2 am at work tonight will be some kind of lean cuisine and BIG veggie salad and snack can be fiber one bar? Keep bag of baby carrots near to graze on while charting or doing paperwork?
D- Be nice. I'm kinda moody today.

Aud, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's never been to Myrtle Beach. Where I live here in Ohio, it's the standard vacay...when I tell people I've never been they look at me like I have three heads. Maybe I can imagine our WEED reunion at Myrtle? Does anyone here live in/near New Jersey? We booked our vacation on the Wildwood shore for this summer. DH grew up in Philly and always vacationed on the shore and we've been there most summers since. I told him this is the last year I want to go there, I want to see disney! Myrtle beach! somewhere tropical!

Amy sorry to hear about your BIL in the hospital! A blood clot in the lung and ICU! How awful the sister couldn't be bothered to let you know when it was something so serious. Glad he's doing better, but still. especially since this is a chick who can just pop in and use your resources anytime she feels like it. family!

Whiny kids...gotta go take care of them. I hope to pop back on tonight from work. love to all xoxoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i've never been to Myrtle Beach either. Is there something special about it? I'm in desperate need of a nap but i can't get one today. If I snooze I'll be up late tonight and I'm trying to avoid that. Any suggestions for dinner? Talked to hubby and they're broken down in South Carolina at the moment. He says if they're fixed they'll leave in 12 hrs. They'll stop off in Riverside to drop off stuff then head home if the plane's fixed. If not they'll wait til it is.

I really need to post some weed.
W-64 oz (i'm having issues getting it down lately)
e: got some exercise in with mmunches, the bean workout, the stair climber, and i will get more when i get home taking Captain for a walk.
e: on plan for the most part today. Everything healthy.
d: GO TO BED EARLY WITH LUNCH ALREADY MADE

i'm better now, really
Old 04-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I walked to pick up DD today a little over a mile & 1/2 round trip. So that made me feel a little better.

Amy - Hope that you're BIL is well soon.

I'm feeling a little better now.. my throat isn't so sore, but Joe came home pivin! (Pissin' Vinger) it's irritating!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #15  
Calorie Counter

KIDS! Makenna needs her Fairy Wings. I need to find them for her.....okay the world hasn't come to an end. Her wings were in her Toy box, imagine that.

Tommy is napping so I took the opportunity to get on my bike for another 30 minutes. It wasn't a vigorous workout but it was sufficient enough for me to break a little sweat. I have done really well over the past Week or so and I am afraid that If I miss my workout tomorrow (because I work) I will lose what ever bug has gotten in me. With my work week quickly approaching I am trying to think of ways to keep up without over doing it. I will be getting up at 2 and trying to workout for 15-20 minutes without waking anyone up. Extra Laps at work and walking on breaks I guess is what I will have to do.