Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #1  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Talking W.O.W. Goin' For The Green ~ Week 7!

Mornin' WEED'ers! It's Week 7 already - hmmmm, lessee that means there are EXACTLY 5 weeks left in the Challenge. Let's make them count!

I finally have some goal after slogging thru most of the Challenge. In a Biggest Loser contest at work so trying to pick it up a bit - if not for my sake - at least for my partners.

Gonna shoot for 225 by V-Day this week.

Would love to return to the 212 by St. Pat's (pre-Holiday weight gain)

Anyone else have w/i goals?

Gonna go Post a link to here . . . move my last Post on up to this page while I'm at it . .. Have a Great Monday Gals! Hope more WEED'ers find the time to give & get some support these last few weeks - don't you?
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:50 AM   #2  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Late Sunday Post:

Had just a great day . . . decided to take some of my own advice & really pampered myself after a grueling (for me) workout . . . took my almond-honey body butter into the sauna with me & it melted into a hot oil that I lathered my skin with - when I got home gave myself a manicure & pedicure and proceeded to dye my hair red(ish!) I've got my head wrapped in gladwrap with the garnier conditioner slathered thru it . . . hope I don't look like Carrot Top when I wake up!

Did the recumbent bike tonite @ they Y - - for the first time ("my" machines were full - PLUS I was attracted by the new flat screen tv's on each machine.) - WOW what a work out - got up from that jelly legged!

Glad you got some time to spend with dh & friends grazie! WTG on not beating yourself up for the "carb filled weekend!"

*spreading ))))))))self-love vvviiiibbbbbbeeessss((((((((( thru-out the Thread*

sprinkle*sprinkle*sprinkle*sprinkle*sprinkle*sprin kle*sprinkle*sprinklllllleeeeeesssssssssss*
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Thanks for the vibes Aud, we can all use them I'm sure. I know I can!

W 3.5
E video of some sort, elliptical
E OP
D Happy Monday, one day at a time
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Morning girls....I spent last night doing laundry, I'm about to make the egg pucks this morning. will do personals later
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok....

Scale was not friendly yet again. I need more workouts, less processed food, more veggies, and planning for meals. I get excited and think I've done something good for myself and it turns out that i haven't. figures. oh well.

i made the little egg pucks this morning. Just like a quiche or frittata into muffin tins. I ate 2 of them with 2 wasa crackers spread with 1 light cheese wedge (one wedge for both). I used eggbeaters, fresh spinach, mushrooms, scalions, bell pepper, one slice of canadian bacon (found with the pepperoni) and a sprinkle of cheese. It probably would've been better if i sauteed the spinach/onions/mushrooms/garlic but I didn't....it was pretty good. Let's hope I stay full. I've got my propel water here and i'll probably go make a cup of coffee today. I'm really tired already
Old 02-11-2008, 11:29 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning Aud, MotherMavis, and HolyT! I'm up and feeling good! the start of a new week, anything is possible. I did not get up at 6 and go to the Y due to a sick baby, but I WILL go tonight after DH gets home. I also plan on using my home equipment I am getting my bike out into the open to use and I am going to start with my weights again. That will be a first thing this morning chore.

Anyhow todays weed:
W 80 oz
E 35 minutes
E1200 cals
D pull out my bike; write up a diet plan for hubby (he asked me to); start writing in my diet journal again. Start my pre-packing for Disney trip.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I need to make use of my own home equipment too. I figure if i start with my daily cardio again maybe i'll get rid of some of this fluff.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

That's my idea too HolyT! after my disney trip I think I am going to get an ab lounge too. (maybe even before) I am definately using fitday again!

I forgot to post my new goal. I am hoping to see the 140's by the end of this challenge (that is about 5 pounds!)

Also, do any of you oven roast your veggies? I am wanting to try to do this with my asparugus, with a light coating of olive oil and some light seasonings. I'm just not sure how long to roast it for, Anyone?
Old 02-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Well...week 7 finds me starting off at..... 134...again!!!! But...I am going to make this week count. I made a broccoli cheese bake and that is very healthy and very light in calories. I am having that for breakfast and maybe even for dinner. Don't have any big going out for Valentines plans but i may cook some stuffed chicken breast for my boyfriend. And a double chocolate cake for him for valentines but i'll only eat a small amount. the good news is i am maintaining and not gaining..so that's one thing to be thankful for. But must work harder this week to see a pound drop. so...let me fill up my water bottle and drink another glass down.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Lumi- WTG on maintaining

HolyT- don't get discouraged. You are doing something good for you. I bet once you get back into the cardio the rest will eventualy come. Planning meals is helpful for me too.

Aud- Love your self-care day! Congrats on trying the bike.

MM- Happy Mpnday to you!

JCat- You're right- anything is possible this week. I can relate to trying to fit exercise in when you have small children.

I'm WEEDin' away. DH has the flu bug and is in bed. I'm fighting the urge to eat. I'm not hungry; this is my "grazey" time of day.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Lumi~it will come off soon! You are so close to your goal!!!
Grazer~When I am at home I have that time of day when I just want to eat, usually about 4-5.

I'm making the kiddos lunch right now then I will eat my salad with hard boiled eggs. got my calories planned for today and will for tomorrow by the end of today; I am printing my meal plan each day so I can physically see it all day long!
Old 02-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok broccoli cheese bake NEED THE RECIPE

i figure since DH won't be around this weekend i can get stuff done. I will probably go get a new lawnmower again, get rid of the other 2 if possible....i don't know if they're worth repairing....and get the yard cleaned up. I also want to get the cans recycled, a bouquet made, and some bbq done. i can already feel my back aching from the work ROFLMAO
Old 02-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Broccoli cheese bake...real good, real simple.

4 cups chopped broccoli
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 1/2 cups egg whites (I just use the whole small carton)
1 cup skim milk (next time i'm using just half a cup. i think it was too soupy)
1 cup fat free cheeder cheese
salt and pepper to taste.

sautee the broccoli and onions in a little water till tender.
Preheat oven to 350.

combine egg whites, milk and cheese in a casserole dish. include sauteed broccoli and onions. (I like to chop my broccoli up into really small peices).
mix. May want to include the salt and pepper at this stage. just a few shakes over the entire casserole. Put casserole dish inside another larger pan with about 1/2 inch water and bake for 35-40 minutes. (done when knife comes out clean). I like to put alittle cheese on top and broil for another couple of minutes until golden brown on top.

I don't have the exact calorie count yet but i know it yeilds a weeks worth of breakfast for me and can't be very many calories.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 02-11-2008 at 03:47 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Got you down girlie! Might have to make some of this too to alternate!!!!! Thanx for the recipe
Old 02-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I'm still WEEDin'. Ate well today, drank water, and exercised. Now for tomorrow:

W- chug, chug
E- OP, write it down
E- Video
D- think it through
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote