Old 02-18-2008, 04:27 AM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Cool W.O.W. Goin' For The Green ~ Week 8!

Mornin' WEEDers! We have 4, count 'em 4 weeks left in this challenge! That's 1 month! Let's kick it into high gear, ladies!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:35 AM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I know, I know, I should be in bed but I kinda hyped up on caffeine right now. I know I'm probably jumping ahead but has anyone thought of what our next challenge will be? I was thinking Memorial Day. It's exactly 10 weeks from St. Patrick's Day! What do yall think? We have four weeks to come up with a catchy name!
Old 02-18-2008, 05:24 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hey Shari, yes you should be in bed I think that Memorial day would be a good one!

I cant believe that it is monday already! This week has gone by so fast for me!
My weigh in has gotten me thinking about changing my ticker. Not for the better, even though I had a loss yeseterday, but my scale is not exactly calibrated. My scale shows 10 pounds less than the digital, that wasn't a suprise to me, but since I am using that scale once a week it will be a lot less confusing. Since I have been using my scale since the beginning I will add 10 pounds to each of my numbers: 197/164/135. I hope that is okay with you guys. It'll probably be done by the time you read this

WEED for today

W 80
E extra laps maybe go for a walk on my break
E 1200 cals sticking
D plan the next few days on fitday

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-18-2008 at 05:32 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Okay....a little weight gain since last weeks drop. But i didn't eat all that great over the weekend....Chinese food. Does that say enough??? lol. So, my scale said i was back up to 134 this morning. But that's okay...eat light and clean and drink my water and i should be back down. So that's the plan. This morning is broccoli cheese bake and lunch is a lean cruisine and then dinner will be a peice of chicken breast and some more broccoli bake and of course my healthy snacks during the day and lots and lots of water!!!! lol.

I like the sound of the Memorial Day challenge Shari. Great idea!!!

WEED for today:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1200 clean calories
E- gym class tonight
D- back on track till St. Patty's Day!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

#$%@&^ it!!! Am I ever going to get that pedicure?!?!? My poor feet will look like they belong to an alligator before I get past these stinking 300's!! Stayed the same since Wed.

But ... good news is that I'm down about 3 lbs since last Monday. I was really wishy-washy for the past couple of weeks, so time to make an all out effort. On vacation from school this week, so I can drink lots of water without worrying about making it to the ladies room, and can add an extra walk in.

And, yet another NSV - My one sister who has started to lose weight has mushroomed into 4 of us really making an effort! (I have 6 sisters - all who could stand to lose some, except for youngest. She actually started running about the same time I started losing, and has been quietly doing it on her own.) My oldest keeps stroking my ego by saying what an inspiration I was to her starting. That keeps me going, too, because now I don't want to let her down.

Hosting Bunco tomorrow night - any ideas for healthy finger foods?

My latest food kick:
Taco salad - yummmmmm! (I don't even miss the sour cream)
lettuce
tomato
salsa
tiny bit of crumbly blue cheese
1 T sliced black olives
4 oz ground chicken cooked like it's the ground beef, using taco flavor packet

W - I'm really, really, really going to hit 48 oz this week!
E - 35 min on treadmill, add extra evening walk
E - strict Fat Smash
D - Boy, my toes'll look pretty soon!!!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I just realized that it's week 8 already. Boy, have I ever been strugglin' with this challenge. There is no way I'll make goal by Paddy's but maybe I'll manage 5 lbs to put me in the low 160s for the next challenge.

I'm WEEDin' today. Strugglin' a bit with wanting to snack in the pm and gave in to a granola bar. I'm really trying to moderate the sweets!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Well, the visit went ok....dh should be on his way home soon. House is clean, but i'm still a bit headachy. I'm off to go get yet another lawnmower and get the front yard done. I may have to wait til thursday to get my mani/pedi. I need to get food prepped for the week and some cardio in today.

TOM brought me 1.6 lbs from my ticker. stupid TOM.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #8  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya WEED'ers!

okokok . . . it's afternoon.

hmmmmmmm, 4 weeks left - I MAY make 212 if I keep on keeping on . . . got my focus back and think it's for good this time. Surfed around for some motivation/inspiration over the weekend and found this from Kae Whang-TBLoser Season 4 - remember her? I really liked her spirit and this quote really touched where I'm at on the journey - my mindset is what needs more work than my body, ya know? I shared this with my LC Friends - thought I'd share here:

KWhang: "On my MySpace page, I put up my mottos, which are: Make it simple! It can be VERY overwhelming that you have to lose 30 to 100 pounds and thinking that you have to do SO much exercise and eat boring food. STOP!

Take it ONE day at a time, or even ONE moment at a time. Think about what you want to do TODAY. What is going on NOW? And the simple part is that all you have to say is, YES or NO. Will I make myself feel good and workout? YES or NO? Is that piece of food worth eating? YES or NO? If I eat it, will I work it off in the gym? YES or NO? Am I going to live my life with fullness? YES or NO? Am I happy? YES or NO?

MAKE A CHOICE and OWN IT (never regretting your decisions). Choose one or the other, do NOT go to the gray area where you start thinking too much (like I said before) and let all that negative noise will play with your mind and take up too much valuable time.

FORGIVE yourself and LET GO of the past. The more you embrace life and enjoy this journey, the more motivated you are to keep going. That is what I’ve learned--to be positive and get back on your feet if you fallen.

FOCUS on your goal, and why you are doing it. Remind yourself that YOU ARE WORTH IT, and that you DESERVE the BEST! You must love and respect yourself to live life to the fullest. Like attracts like, so if you are feeling great, great things will be attracted to you (and the same with the opposite).

YOU CHOOSE how your life is, by choosing how you are going to react to it. Don’t be a victim. It takes you no where and it only takes up valuable time. No more excuses. Just do it. And passionately know that it will come true! Be active. AND LOVE LIFE!"

Hitting me some WEED - Have a Great Monday All!

W: 100 oz +

E: Gym & Walk

E: NOTHING tastes good enuf to go OffPlan

D: Just DO IT!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. Today was a very bad day at work, good WEED wise though. Making yummy chicken enchilladas tonight. Started to rethink my ticker change, didn't think about the clothes I was wearing. . . .HMMM Oh well I already did it and it will help keep my head straight.

I was going to clean house tonight, but after the day I had I am going to eat, shower and VEGE.

C-ya on the morning side!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:31 AM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Lumi ~ Okay this broccoli bake is sounding REALLY good! Recipe please!

Music ~ That pedicure is right around the corner!

Grazer and HT!

Aud ~ Thanks for posting that.

JC ~ You got me a little confused on the ticker thing.

WI tomorrow...I mean, today! LOL
Old 02-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #11  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Just getting home gals - need the $$$ - but gosh its exhausting.

WTG on the 3lbs MusicT!

Hiya jlea! Broccoli Cheese Bake by Our Very own lumiF Posted here last week - near bottom of the page: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134099

Took my own advice for a change - listened for TRUE hunger and MADE the time to eat when I was . . . most of the time when I listened - found that I was THIRSTY not hungry!

WEED was right on 'cept for no gym . . . gonna try to go b4 work tonight. Dropped 2lbs over the weekend and determined to keep it going!

cya all later!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:33 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Aud your post from TBL is just what I need these past two or three weeks. That's everything I've been thinking about but not able to put it as good as your quote is. Now that it's in front of me to read often hopefully I'll get re-motivated!

I'm WEEDin' away. No exercise yesterday. This is going to be a busy week.

Today's WEED:

W- 48 oz
E- OP, Mindful, Write it down
E- Video- I hope
D- when I eat healthy I feel healthy

Will try to do more personals later!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

A word about the broccoli bake. This time i used a package of broccolie that was already chopped up. I used the whole bag...i shouldn't have. I also cooked it to fast...again...i shouldn't have. The bake calls for 4 cups of broccoli. So...this bag that was already chopped up small like i like it may have had more than 4 cups on it. I suggest measuring the broccoli and not baking too fast. Also, only cut the milk down to 3/4 cup. You have to bake it for 45 minutes at 350. then it will be yummy yummy yummy. I have got to throw out the one i got at home and bake another one tonight. It was just a little too dry and over brocollie'd (don't you love my spelling??? ) lol.

So...still up this morning. My boyfriend feed me a little left over chineese food last night so i'm not sure if that's the problem or if my weight drop was just some fluke. Oh well...just got to keep trudgeing along. Eventually i will see the low number again. Skipped the gym last night to spend time with my guy but gotta go tonight. MUST EXCERSIZE!!!! lol.

Todays weed not looking so good on food. I don't have any breakfast but for lunch we are having tacos. that can be healthy. It's 7% fat meat and i brought my fat free cheese and of course lots of salsa. I don't know...probably chicken breast for dinner tonight.

WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- hopefully 1200 calories
E- gym tonight
D- keep trucking along..eventually i'll make my destination.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Shari, my scale showed me at 10 pounds less than the other scale I am using for my biggest loser contest. so I thought I would add 10 pounds to my ticker in order to help me keep track. Well I brought the other scale home to test it this morning and it is a little off but not 10 pounds like I thought so I changed my ticker back. Ramblings of a sleep deprived woman.
quick hit I'll be back later
W80-96
E30 minutes
E1200
D House work
Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

UGH! i woke up almost 2 hrs late this morning. I got to work about half an hour late. didn't grab breakfast or lunch so i'll have to go out for that, plus i skipped my workout clothes too.

I did come to work and have oatmeal (130 cals), a cup of noodles (2 of the 45 cal packages) and a lite frappuccino (100 cals). I'm hittin the water as we speak.

After all that work over the weekend i guess my body just said to heck with the alarm! it never went off and i know i set it.

DH brought me Pirate ears from Disney. He brought the dog half his steak from Harris Ranch....a place he promised to take me 2 years ago. Then he said it wasn't any good anyway. Right.

But i'm awake now a little. Boy am I tired though.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote