Old 10-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi Ladies!! I made it thru the first day of the first week of c25k....i never got past the first week the first time so i figured i'd try again. This time I jogged a little faster at 4.0 mph instead of 3.8

I ate dinner and had a little peach dessert...i'll have a cup of zero cal jello too
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning. Well...i am feeling a lot better today. I went jogging/walking last night 2.7 miles. When i got on the scales this morning, i was down to 142!!! I haven't lost a pound in over a month, so i am feeling very good about being back on plan this week!!! I know i won't make my halloween goal, but at least i am seeing the scale move back down again!!!! All i have to do is be good from now on. Continue counting my calories this next two months and make sure i get plenty of excersize. I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Weed for today:

W-8 glasses
E- 1200 clean calories
E- going to gym class since it is rainy today
D- I CAN DO THIS!!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #18  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Phew!

w/i was not as bad as I imagined. I am the same weight. Phew!

It's been a good start. I have drank a liter of water, did Day 3/Week 8 of the c25k. It has been 3 and a half weeks since I last ran. Good for me!! FINALLY!

Holyteror - Way to go on your c25k quest!
JasonsLea - More veggies for me too! Hopefully this will get our scales going down, eh?
NurseMichelle - Our Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I am game for whatever you think up.
aud - I hope the root canal pain has subsided. 210 sounds doable. You go, you Motivated Menopausal Metabolism Minded Mean Machine!
Azure - How goes Atkins?
lumifan4ever - LET'S DO IT!!

W - 64 oz
E - Day 3/Week 8 of the c25k
E - Properly combined meals is my baby goal.
D - Get back in the game, girl. The other choice is sure failure.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:42 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HI ladies just a quick check in. Kids were sick, now I am some fast moving bug that hit 24 hours after Tommy's birthday party (It hit all 7 kids 24 hours later) now its moved to the adults. I was fine until after swim lessons yesterday on our way out of the changing room I had to run to the toliet, I was so embarassed it was quite a shock. I had been fine all day until that point; no warning, poor mothers who think I am trying to kill their kids. anyhow I am back to bed just had to feed my kids.

Any WOW challenge is good for me whatever we decide.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:02 PM   #20  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Can't do a no-peekie right now . . . in TBL Challenge and we weigh weekly (I was The Biggest Loser Monday! HOO-RAH & HUZZAH!!!)

I CAN avoid posting about w/in's here in WEEDy though?

Get better jcat & keep c2k'ing everyone that does this program - can't wait to try when I'm "smaller."

No time for personals - have my WEED locked "upstairs" so no need to Post It! ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:25 PM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

30 mins walking today. I think I need to set up the coffee pot again! since I've switched to nights, I've been sleeping WAY to much as opposed to too little. I need to shot for 7-9 hours because if I get less or more, I get horrible headaches.

Electronics rant:

Okay, I am SO pissed right now! my cable got turned off, which was totally my fault, so i had been watching DVDs for the last couple of weeks. So the other night, after I had just got finished watching The Brothers Grimm, I had a urge to watch Helen of Troy. so I pop it in, I knew something was wrong because it didn't immediately go to the DVD screen. It said 'loading' for about six mins then popped the movie out! I tried again, same thing. Assuming it was the dvd, I tried a different movie.....then another....then another....then another! Same thing. finally I put back in the Brothers Grimm, which I had just watched that morning, and IT DID THE SAME THING! So somehow my DVD player is screwed up! *screams* So no TV! All the channels are fuzzy and I have no rabbit ears!

Today.....
I was finally ready to try this pumpkin pie smoothie that I had got out of Prevention. I got the ingredients, stomach rumbling, and started the blender. it started to blend then I pushed another button for a higher speed, saw a spark and heard a little pop. Blender went dead. I'm thinking, plug outlet blew. But the microwave was still on! Unplugged the blender and tried every damn socket in that kitchen...no dice. So my blender is broken! And I can't find the receipt! I just had it last week! I think it's in the car....at the shop....with my umbrella and my license! *screams*
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #22  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Oooh that pumpkin smoothie sounds good.......you mind sharing? I'm sorry you're havin one of those days. When I do have them, it takes my husband to come in and TOUCH the item and it comes back to life. irritating i tell you LOL
Old 10-25-2007, 01:09 AM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Day 3 down in the books girls....I did it!
Old 10-25-2007, 04:58 AM   #24  
aud
lc lifestyle

Just gotta say Tx to jlea for the late night giggle! Have had one of those days - a few times! Welcome to the wonderful world of night shift BTW!

YOU GO HolyT!

Had another giggle earlier Tx to clykkie - thought of myself as a "menopause machine" most of the hot flashes/mood swings I went thru my shift!

How's everyone doing?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:53 AM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol well.......
I'm ok. eating right, exercising, trying to not look at the scale.

DH is buying one of my coworker's cars today. I realized last night that my name's not on ANY of the cars we own. we only bought one together. Anyway, he doesn't see how it's important for me to have my name on the vehicles. Seeing as how I wrote the dang checks to pay for the stupid things, I think my name should be on them. *sighs* can't live with him, and can't shoot him cuz i'll go to jail.

btw I had some low cal fajitas last night for dinner, and I'll have them again today for lunch.

weed:
w:64 oz
e: on plan, 1400 cals
e: today's workout at lunch, and then c25k when i get home
d: work on schoolwork

Hope you guys are doing ok
Old 10-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #26  

That sucks jasonslea!!!! I hope things start to look up for you soon. I am going thru a major diet mode at the moment because my fridge stopped working on me over the weekend. I am borrowing one of those TINY dorm room size fridge to hold drinks and food in for 4 people!!! Yeah...you don't get alot in one of those. but at least it's something.

Okay...so i did 35 minutes of my gym class last night. whew.... my thighs hurt. But i got up this morning and saw 141.4 on my scales. That's another pound down since yesterday. Definately motivates me to eat "light".

Weed for today:

W- 8 glasses
E- 1200 calories
E- hopefully my dirt road won't be too bad and i can jog 2 miles
D- ON the road to success
Old 10-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #27  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Ack! I had a huge thing typed up, addressing everyone plus my WEED, but I lost it! Stupid keyboard... I need to get going to class soon, though. I'll try to do it later!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #28  

I hate when that happens!!! I did that yesterday with a text message. I was entering allllllll this information to someone and when i went to look to see if it had been delivered to their phone, there was no text message sent. Alll that work for nothing. I had to retype it all again...and anyone who text messages on a cell phone knows what a pain in the butt that can be!!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #29  
aud
lc lifestyle

Hiya Weedies!

You've really got it going on lately lumi! Quiet confidence just comes thru your Posts . . . really admire!

I've been on this 'puter tooooo long - gotta take a quick hit and hit the road!

W: Haven't been anywhere NEAR goal!

E: Haven't been anywhere NEAR the gym!

E: Good Oh!

D: Balance - find it.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

HT ~ Okay this is seriously stupid. I got the recipe from Prevention mag, saw it that same week on the website, yet I can't find it there anymore! Grrr. I'll have to post it to you tomorrow after I get my sheet from the house.

Homework today so only 30 mins walking.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote