Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #31  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

carolyn, I wasn't always okay about not losing but I have had practice. I worked out for an hour 5 days a week, watched my calories but still nothing. Then I started 12 hour shifts and let my workouts slide, but I still watch my calories. I have found a good maintainence level for food so now I am going to be adding workouts back in and cutting back a little on food. My goal at this time is to lose 1 pound a month until my disney trip which is in 3 years. If I can make that I will be THRILLED!!!

Today I got in
W80oz
E20 minute pilates
E 1250 cals
D I didn't make it to the gym after work but I will get some time in with my weights at home before bed!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #32  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Hey Jeni,

I guess it was just you and I today. I started feeling less down on myself by noon today. I guess it was just that getting to 154 was so exhilarating because I hadn't been there for a long, long time and suddenly 5 more pounds down seemed so attainable...and then I gained. I got overly excited prematurely.

I remember 20 years ago when I strove to change my lifestyle, I lost 10 pounds in about a month. Mind you, I didn't cheat at all. Now I am finding it so hard to stay OP for a day at a time! But, I suppose it will have a more lasting effect if I have to figure out at this point in the game what it will take to change my lifestyle item by item. And then, of course, there are the NSV. I have upped my water intake to 2 litres a day consistently. I work out consistently. And with the eating, I guess I have to keep tweaking my goals because I don't find that as easy to be consistent with. I am sure it will become clear to me how to deal with my eating tomorrow if I will just give myself a chance to listen to my inner guide. I'll do that tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I am off to Great Wolf Lodge in the morning and won't be back until Monday night. I will record my final weight when I return and then see you WEEDers in the Halloween thread.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:09 AM   #33  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone! Is it me or is time just flying by? Seems I might be moving sooner than I thought. Going to call Tuesday to see if I can get a transfer and might be moving at the end of this month.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:00 AM   #34  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

ok, so i was 201.5 in my weigh in this morning, but I drank last night and am totally dehydrated.

Since that is throwing my numbers wayy off I have decided to get rehydrated today and weigh in tomorrow morning instead, which makes sense because its labour day anyways.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #35  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I'm w/i tomorrow too - we were just chatting in the lc Thread about anti-biotics effect on w/loss . . . I'm on super duper amoxiccillin - this Creeping Crud Bug is really hanging on - I've been totally OP tho' and feeling well enuf to get some looong walks in and also working out with weights at the Y - will just have to see the effects on my bod tomorrow.

Water intake hasn't been as good as when I'm at work - going to do something about that today.

I. LOVE. Great. Wolf. Lodge.

Your back better, jcat?

You sound excited about the move jasonslea - is the transfer a good thing then?

I'm 1/2 thru HP Deathly Hallows - most excellent!

W: Get MORE!

E: Inspired by jcat to dig out my Pilates - after walk & Y. Remember LOVING how Pilates made me feel!

E: Staying OP - also making lc "potato salad" and the egg bread that is divine today!

D: WATER!WATER!WATER!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #36  
aud
lc lifestyle

PS: I've been meaning to say that I'm not being coy or self conscious when I say that I CANNOT run at this weight - I just reallyreally cannot physically run/trot/jog right now (220's) . . . I had to run home that one day with Pup in the rain and my knees and shins felt it for days afterward! soooo - it'll be a few more lbs down b4 I contemplate the Y2k . . . C2K . . . whatever the name program that sounds like such a great plan many of you have Posted about. In the past, I was able to play a fairly good game of tennis around 180lbs - may be a good weight to start the program for me - w/o ending up injured, ya know?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:09 PM   #37  
Calorie Counter

Carolyn, I lost most of my weight in a quick spell, then it started coming off more slowly, not due to lack of exercise, but my diet would be good, the not good. Plus I got a new job in February so my entire schedule was thrown off. I went from working out 2 times a day (60 minutes each) to once a day, then as my schedule went from eight hours to twelve hours I just stopped going to the gym. SO it is my fault I haven't lost weight recently but I am back up for the challenge.

Aud, Yeah my back is better, thanks for asking but I am still babying it once I start to feel any pulling back there I back off on whatever I am doing.

Got in most of my weed today (again!!!)

W 32 oz
E 20 minutes
E 1400 cals
D getting in WEE!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:45 AM   #38  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!

I weighed in today at 203.5... 1.5 pounds past my challenge goal of 205!!!

How did everyone else do???

Hope to see you all at the Halloween challenge
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

After a few little ups and downs this week, my final weight is exactly 330 this AM. Right at my Labor Day goal!!! Hopefully you all did just as well, if not better. Even if you didn't quite get there this time, it's time to set a new goal for Halloween.

See you all there!

***Oh - I highly recommend trying on your skinny clothes if the time is right. Hadn't tried mine before yesterday. Man, it feels good. Can't wait to go through more today!!***

W - 48 oz
E - B - smoothie, banana L - salad D - rice & lentil salad, snack - yogurt
E - 40 min on treadmill done
D - Last day before school - sitting by the pool!!

Last edited by musictchr; 09-03-2007 at 11:32 AM.
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #40  
aud
lc lifestyle

to glitterlish for surpassing Goal . . . and to musicT for making Goal!!! WOW!!!!!

I'm headed for my Doc's Office (Urgent Care is open) to do my final w/i - otherwise wouldn't be able to w/i until tomorrow nite at work (my usual time and scale.) Don't think it should cause much of a diff, do you all think so? That's where I'll have to w/i for The Biggest Loser Challenge - which I'm really looking forward to glitter - Tx for inviting me!

Be Back In A Bit . . .
Old 09-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #41  
aud
lc lifestyle

Thinking the amoxicillin stopped my w/l but still pretty amazing:

July 16th: Return to 3fc & lc @ a whopping all time high of 248 poundaroonies!

Sept. 3rd: 222 lbs!

6lbs over 20 lb Goal!

Tx WEED'ers and also to you My Beloved Mr. Dancin' C!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #42  
Calorie Counter

Congrats to you ladies who made it to your goals!! congrats to those who didn't!! Im still at 160. . . .signing off On to the Halloween challenge hope to see everyone there!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 PM   #43  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

I started this challenge at 157 lbs. - went down to 154 lbs. and at my w/i on Labour Day I was back up to 157 lbs.

Wow, this is hard.

Congrats to all you LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween thread, here I come.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #44  
I wanna be SUPERWOMAN!

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Ok Labor Day passed and I met my first challenge goal but not my second. My "I can probably do this" goal was to get down to 155 - I passed that by 6 pounds.

However, my bigger goal was to get down to 135, which I missed by 14. I've been working pretty hard at losing weight (I rarely ever even go over 1,500 calories anymore) and I exercise quite a bit, but the weight just doesn't want to budge at that clip. Oh well! I've heard the less overweight you are, the more difficult of a time you have getting it off.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:04 PM   #45  
aud
lc lifestyle

Week One of the HalloWEED Challenge going on here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121957