Old 08-03-2007, 07:25 AM   #46  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Good Morning everyone!

ElegantDeparture
Vacations can be tough and I've found that it's best to try and stay on plan as much as possible, as you are planning. You have much more activities than I'd counted on so that really is awesome. But more importantly it's crucial to remember that it IS vacation and that you are meant to relax....

Hope you have a wonderful time! Oh and I love your new avatar!

Dea
The eating aside, I hate that guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach too...

JasonsLea
Does your ordinary day include a lot of protein? I have found that adding chick peas or black eyed peas to my salad or something keeps me truckin through day three....I know it's not fruit or technically a vegetable but...heck it's close enough!

jordan
What a kickass lost last month! Ihope this month brings the same kind of results for you!

I have stayed on plan as far as the caloric intake goes. But I've been TOTALLY slacking with exercise! I'm hoping I can kick it up a notch starting next week.

Hope all of you fabulous people have a wonderful weekend!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:25 AM   #47  

Ladiesssssssss, hi : ) IT's so good to see all of you here from last month and also welcome to all who recently joined in

I have been on the water for the past several days, it was great but today its back home to do some laundry and catch up with things here and take a break from the sea and sun. Was thinking of you guys and it's great to come in and read all your news, as always. Pigginpodgey, thanks for the kind words : ).

Congratulations on the losses girls! Dea, hope your having a good day today....brush it off and keep on truckin!

Lea, is this day 2 or 3 of your fast? I bet you feel super.

Lekhikaaaa, you look great girl!

Judi and mary, congrats on the loss! It's nice to see you all again and hear your news.

Jordan, congratulations on the loss! that is great!

Departure, have a wonderful time on the island.

Welcome again to all who have joined in and also for those of you thinking to join us, please do so at any time as it's never too late to join in here. Wishing everyone success with their goals and a great and successful day today! Hang in there through TOM, I am due early next week I think and sometimes I breeze through it okay and other times its more difficult. Keeping busy through TOM helps me as long as I feel well enough to do so.

Okay, I got on the scale this morning to see what is going on and have managed to maintain. I had brought a lot of tuna with me (made with cains f.f mayo) and wheat bread and dinners were pretty free but in moderation. I have been so active so I beleive that is really helping. So far so good ladies and my focus is on one day at a time as usual. I better run, I have to go out and stock up on things here before the heat a nd humidity kicks in. Happy fridayyyyyyyyy and have a s uper weekend. Keep on truckin'
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 205/195.5/130

Height: 5'3" - On a tall day.

Good morning, all! Just want to check in and say TGIF!!! Good luck to everyone over the weekend - may you all eat well, stay on track and feel good about yourselves!
10Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:23 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Im off on a business trip for a week on saturday, so will be MIA!! Keep at it ladies, and I will check in when i get back!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #50  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

I really don't know why I do the things I do. I am contemplating never going to my friends house again, even though I love him to death. I always go over there and drink...And once I have had enough, I keep drinking LOL. And then I get the drunk munchies...And I ate 2 pieces of lemon cake, an oreo, and a mighty kids meal from McDonalds. I ate around 3000 calories yesterday. I am so ashamed of myself, but I feel I must confess it LOL.
**hides head in shame**
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #51  
move it

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I tell myself I'll just have one little drink and next thing I know I've had three glasses of wine and eaten all the leftovers in the refrigerator. I know that's why I've put on all this weight. I'm resolving not to drink anything until I've lost at least 5 pounds.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:42 AM   #52  

HI there,

Mary, you hang in there girl. Stuff like that canhappen, please dont beat yourself up too much, okay? TOmorrow is a new day! yes indeed! we wake up to a new day tomorrow hon, so lets put it behind and keep on truckin. You are one of the most supportive and sweet people here, all of you areeeeeeeeee, but mary you really do support everyone and just are such a jem. Honey, let it go! Its history now, tomorrow is a new day lets wake up and kick butt yes girl?

It was a total swelter house here today, lol....... nice being on land again yet not so nice! lol. I took care to do my duties in the morningas i said (after a full breakfast with dh) and then took care to just stay out of the sun and heat. As much as i love the summer and promised not to complain, godddddddddddd, I sure wont mind some drier air! lol.

pigginpodgey, have a great time on your vaca and do check back with us indeed! have a wonderful time.

10again, ty for the well wishes!!!!!!!!!!! likewise!

oh my god, the heat is getting to me up here again, i have to go. Lets keep it rocking! ladies, I am on vaca with dh and wow......right now I just want to maintain@ ouff, wish meluck! miss you all, catch you soon.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 PM   #53  
I have less blubber!

FullSteam you made me cry LOL..YOU are the one that is constantly giving support to everyone! No matter what, you always have time to address everyone who has posted on the thread and make sure they feel included!
How's the vacation going anyway? Fun?
Old 08-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #54  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

LOL...Mary, I don't even need to drink to get the munchies...it just happens by itself!!! Don't worry about it! Put it behind you and do better today.
My dh is taking a weeks holiday next starting on Monday, but instead of taking a trip, we are going to just do some day-trips. He booked some flights to...FLORIDA for the fall...got a great deal, and it will be such a surprise for our kids! We still need to book all of the Disney stuff, but we want to talk to some friends for advise on that. Anyway....I am now on a mission to do the best I can to be in really good shape for our fall vacation! That way, I can indulge a bit without feeling too guilty.
Dea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:10 AM   #55  
focus creates results

Ok...so as of the last two weeks, I have been on a non exercise bender. I have to confess it here. I haven't gained, haven't lost, just am mired in my den of sloth.

The husband is away in India and I am at home with two kids. I haven't even made good on my "at least yoga everyday" challange for august. I am stuck and I feel sucky.

Mary and FullSteamAhead you two rock. I think that just about covers everything I needed to say!

Dea
Being in good shape for fall sounds like a nice challange to yourself!!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #56  
move it

The weekly weigh-in was good to me--I lost three pounds. Lekhika, I don't think you can really say it's sloth when you're at home with two kids. You'll get back to the exercise when things are better for it.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #57  
I have less blubber!

Way to go seasoning! Great loss!

There is nothing wrong with maintaining Lekhika! Everyone deserves a little lazy time

My weigh in was today...I am stuck at 195 and thrilled about it after my binge the other day! I was scared I would show a gain *wheeewwwww*
Onward to next week!
Old 08-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #58  
New Haven, CT

S/C/G: 200/see slider/145

Height: 5'4"

I did the seafood diet yesterday- I saw food & I ate it (badum-bum).

I think maybe I'll switch over to the 1X/week weigh-in for a while. Although it's not possible that I ate a whole pounds worth of extra calories. I just wasn't my in-control self. Oh, well... Today's back on track- I'm logging everything I'm eating onto fitday.com and I'm doing pretty well.

Plus- I'm making myself a sweater in a gorgeous deep plum wool. It's keeping me focused on my goal of looking good in a sweater! Risky, yes- but the $$ I spent on the yarn says I can do it. If you've ever knitted something, you might know the trauma of finishing a piece of clothing, trying it on- and tossing it to the back of the closet because it makes you look like Shamu, the whale!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
judi826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #59  
focus creates results

seasoning
Thanks for the kind words. I just feel so blech. But, I worked in 30 minutes of yoga this afternoon so I'm feeling a little better about myself!

And YAY! THree pounds! Woot! You totally rock dude!

Mary (sockmonkey)
I keep saying that to myself too...I deserve some slack. I'll try to take it to heart and not beat myself up about the sloth!

judi826
*chuckles* over your "seafood" diet!

I am a huge supporter of the once weekly weigh in. I get way to obsessed otherwise.

And I a'm trying to teach myself to crochet and am about to give up and call myself just unable to teach myself that craft.

I have to run...I think I'm going to take the kids for a short walk then shower and dinner and time to turn in.

Hope tomorrow I can work in at least half an hour of yoga again!

Later taters!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:59 AM   #60  
McPheever! Yey!

Height: 5'4"

Heya! Can I still join?

I just decided to go on a diet again.
killmisspiggy is offline   Reply With Quote