Old 07-10-2007, 04:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Talking W.O.W labor day challenge TUESDAY 7-10-07!

hey all!!! i thought i'd start the thread for today tuesday 07-10-07!!!!!!!! its 1:30 am today i weight 189 , and i loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee turbo jam , i did the fat blaster today!!!!! yay!!!! come on ladies LETS DO THIS!!!!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #2  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

W - Water intake. Today I am going to drink 5 bottles (16 oz.) of water due to the heat and working out.

E - Exercise. I just finished up workout #1 of week #4 of the c25k program. Also after classes I have a date with myself at the gym for about an hour of resistance training and abdominal work.

E - Eats. Breakfast: Slim Fast Shake, raspberry fat-free yogurt Lunch: turkey on whole wheat wrap, slim fast shake, Dinner: chicken, corn, and broccoli Snacks: peach, cherry tomatos, banana, carrot sticks

D - Daily goal/Daily affirmation. When great obstacles overcome us, we can either crumble to the ground in fear or grow even larger in order to defeat them. So be thankful for obstacles, because without them there is no growth.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #3  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Morning ladies!

Had an OP day yesterday, thanks to my commitment to this challenge and to you ladies. I was tempted to sneak in a chocolate bar a couple times yesterday, but I had you gals on my mind. It made the difference. So, thanks for being here. It keeps me from hiding my dirty little chocolate bars!

I meant to get up for an early morning swim this morning, but I couldn't drag my butt out of bed. So, I guess I will go for a walk today for my E. Didn't exercise!

The other E will be fruit up until dinner. Dinner will be a Main Course Salad. Didn't manage to stick with fruit till dinner. Had wine at dinner and beer after the concert I went to that night. And if I am hankering for something after dinner...fruit, fruit, fruit.

The W and D remain the same as yesterday.

Today I have had 3 glass of water, so far.

Last edited by Clykk; 07-11-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everyone!

I'm a helicopter dieter - hovering around the same weight. Buuuuut, I have made an effort to at least find my treadmill and put it in a spot where I'll use it, and - I have to tell you --- While rearranging my space for my treadmill...

I was cleaning out some stuff that had been just sitting in a chair for about 2 months (yeah, I know I should have cleaned it long ago ). I came across 3 pieces of clothing that I bought over the winter, without trying on first. Of course, when I brought them home they were too tight. Well, guess what?!? They fit!!!!

This is the first time since mid-May that I've tried any previously small clothes. I am so excited that I'm about to burst!! I'm really inspired to get on that treadmill now.

Watch out Labor Day, here I come!!

Now that I'm done spouting off in a selfish way, thanks to everytone for the warm welcome. As Clykk says, thinking about having to write to you everyday keeps me in line.
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote