Old 06-13-2007, 12:27 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

to all you "losers" You are all doing great.

No news on the computer. I'm afraid to ask my sil what he found out when he checked it. I'm sneaking on my grandson's computer while he's at band practice.

I hate not not being able to check in more than a couple times a day. I scanned over the posts and it sounds like everyone is doing OK.
I saw the Dr. while I was visiting my dad yesterday. He said my dad has been stable for a couple days now. That would explain why he's been more alert. I asked about them downsizing the trach. He said that would be the surgeon that would order that, but he would put a note on the chart about it. He orders the fluids in the drip to be discontinued. He said they could put the fluids in through the feeding tube. So one thing gone. I tried to have my dad write yesterday and it didn't work out. I've decided to try an alphabet chart instead. I made one today and I'll see if he can spell out things by pointing to the letters. He said he felt a little better yesterday.

I have a dentist appointment today to get a crown replaced. Now doesn't that sound like a nice way to spend a nice sunny afternoon? He set aside 90 minutes for the appointment. He has to remove the old crown and see what shape the tooth is is and then make the new impression and put on a temp crown.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Hi friends. I am pooped today. (crabby too) I got a little irratated when I lost 3 hours worth of my work (not to mention breaks) because the person I gave a break to didnt come back. I had to go to my boss, his boss and his boss to explain the gap in my paperwork. Good news is that shouldn't happen again, bad news, another meeting with management.

I am doing really well on my food intake, I am focusing on a lower carb/low cal/high protein sort of a thing. I eat carbs mostly from fruit but I do eat a bulky carb (bread or small portion of pastsa) one meal a day or I get really crabby (thats why I am crabby now, I didnt get my carb for lunch).

At work we had a steak feast to celebrate 365 days with out a timeloss injury. I had about 3 oz of steak (it was so good I brought the rest home to divide up for lunch tomorrow or dinner tonight). and salad. I skipped the yummiest chocolate cake, but only because I was off work and ready to come home.
W working on it, but no more than 64 oz
E walked 6 miles at work (according to the trusty pedometer)
E 1250 cals
D eat right, drink right, sleep right FEEL GOOD!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #18  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

well day 2 of good eating! coming close on water but eating is good Gonna have some cereal and a muffin or protein for breakfast

it's HOT out here. I hope you're all doing well.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

today wasnt' the best eating day, nor the worst. It all boils down to getting over hungry. I only got 3 breaks, boils down to I only ate about 430 calories, from 2 am until 4p so unfortuantly I was very hungry and didn't make the best choice on an after work meal. I stayed in my calorie range, but not my fat range.

Happy healthy day!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 AM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Poor jen...well girl just hang in there and KUTGW. I had day 3 of good eating, working on more water (you would think with the 90 degree temps outside it would be easy) but getting that good eating in. I'm very proud of myself
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #21  

My scale said 170 this morning. I think it might be broken. I can't believe I lost 6 pounds. I'm not changing my ticker until after I weigh in again tomorrow.

Jeni- Hang in there.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:53 AM   #22  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good this week.

Today is my day off so I'm going to be running errands all over town. I decided today is the day I am actually going to go to a gym and sign up for a membership. (gulp!) I'm going to use the motivation of not wasting money to get my bottom in gear. There is also a friend work who said she'd go with me (she just signed up last week).

Today's weed:

w- 48oz
e-does shopping count?
e-no junk food and no skipping any meals
d-bite the bullet and get that gym membership!
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:55 AM   #23  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

Paula that's great news!
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:49 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Paula, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

libchick, good for you. I love going to the gym, right now I have troubles getting there for myself, but it will pick back up!

Holyteror, great going on your day 3 good eating; keep it up!

From now on I am not skipping any of my breaks. I was way too tired and hungry last night. Today is a new day! This weekend is full of stuff so I am hoping that I make good choices (weekends are the absolute hardest!)

W 80-120 oz
E going for a walk
E1200-1300 calories
D house clean, run errands.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:01 PM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! 1 more week for this semester then I get six days off until I start the summer semester. Hope you all are doing okay.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #26  

Hi all - Just a quick HI. I can't believe it is only a little over 2 weeks until JUly 4.
Things have been so crazy here. I keep thinking this will be the week that calms down!

My condensed weed report:

W: It's been REALLY hot here, so water has been no problem.
E: The food choices are were I am not doing so hot.
E: Lots of exercise. It feels good.
D: Today it's hot - so I am sitting in the cool with iced tea and a good book!
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #27  

Well, my scale is fixed. I'm sad about this news. It registered an additional pound when I weighed the next day.

I looks like another challenge I won't make. I'm going to try, but 6 pounds in 2 weeks without a broken scale probably won't happen.