Old 04-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Ahhhhh, I really hope I can go to water aerobics today. Been wanting to go forever. But first I must plead with my father to let me borrow one of his cars. I hate talking to him. We've never been close. He's the prime example of a dead beat dad but I'm desperate. I really need a car. He has three, no wife, no other kids, just himself, why can't I drive one? We'll see how that goes.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

good luck shari!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #18  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Well ladies,
I am having a hard week this week. I just got over TOM, but not the sweetooth cravings. Not sure what is up with that. I haven't eaten too terribly, but I could definately be doing better. I've also been extremly tired. So I didn't workout yesteday, but did manage to do the 4 mile WATP this afternoon. I am going to get in bed early tonight so I can do my workout before the kids get up. They are both still up right now, in the bed but awake, so they will probably be sleeping in. I think if I can get moving early, I will do better with my eating. I've also managed to get my water in. I am already dreading Friday's weigh in.

Sorry for the rambling. Paula, thanks for that kick in the pants.
See you all in the am.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:23 AM   #19  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Thanks Jeni. He gave me the excuse of not having insurance on his cars, which would be logical if it wasn't coming from him. But my mama told me she would put the car of her insurance if he let me drive it, so let's see what sorry *** excuse he'll have today.

Love ~ I'm totally going to try WATP. I've heard so much about them.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #20  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals. Sorry to be away. I'm suffering a flare up of my TMJ. Its the worst one I've had in at least 8 years. It combined with the headaches I've been having has got me really down and out of it. My eating is off since it hurts to eat. I've been having way to much ice cream. My thoughts are all jumbled and I cant seem to focus. I sure hope this passes soon.

I hope all of you are well. Congrats to all losers.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Oh, Brandy! I hope you get better soon. Sending get well vibes your way sweetie!
Old 04-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #22  

Just a quick note -- Brandy I hope you feel better soon, how horrible.

Hope everyone is doing well -- Jeni -- how are the long days going at work?

Not doing too bad here, just the kids are really busy, I wish I had such a busy social life!!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:15 AM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Morning everyone! I hope you all are doing alright. TGIF baby! Whoa, flashback to the 90s! LOL
Old 04-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #24  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Ramble, ramble

Hi girls, just popping in to check on everyone to see how they're doing...

And of course, you're all doing AWESOME - of course you are!!!

As you can probably surmise, I've been extremely busy... between work, band stuff, volunteer stuff, and just plain old life stuff, I barely have time to breathe. I feel so out-of-touch. Can't wait until May, when my schedule should calm down a LOT. I really want to get back to 3FC more!! In fact, the only reason I'm here right now is because both of my bosses are at a hearing, which gives me just a moment's peace!!!

Even though eating/exercise is going well, I did not make my birthday goal of 160 on 4/23. I was hoping to be 158 by the time I leave for Bermuda next week! Unrealistic, maybe. The scale has not moved from 162-163, but I'm not too disappointed because I know I'm PMSing and retaining water. My feet are so puffy that my toes feel like little sausages! Hopefully when TOM comes and goes, Mr. Scale will have better news for me.

So is everyone enjoying Spring, now that Spring weather has finally decided to arrive? Don't know about you all, but getting outside in the garden, on walks, etc. is really doing great things for my mood, which in turn is doing wonders for my eating and exercise and all-over well-being. So much - a HUGE part - of this weight-loss thing is psychological; we all have our bad days, certainly, but it's so important to feel good during this process, and to figure out non-food ways of feeling good.

What are some of the non-food things that make YOU feel good, that give your mood a boost, that give you the warm fuzzies while you're sticking to your plan and being persistent in your quest to be slimmer and healthier?

Just some food (or non-food!) for thought...

Everyone still on WEED? I'm so engrained on my WEED that it's become habit! (Ha, I have a WEED habit... it never gets old...)

Aw, crap, the boys are back... hope everyone's having a terrific, healthy day - please believe me when I say that I miss you ladies!!

RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Hi girls- I've been busy sewing pioneer outfits. I've made 6 this month for special orders. I have another one to cut out tonight or tomorrow.

Brandy- I hope you feel better soon.

Suz- Sorry you didn't make your goal. You are so close though. You never know you still might make the vacation goal.
Spring was here last week. This week it's rainy and cold. I heard it's suppose to improve this weekend. I haven't walked all week. Besides the weather and being busy sewing and cleaning I just haven't felt like it. Next week will be better. I have to get back to walking everyday.
One Non-food thing that keep me going is my hubby telling me I look like I've lost weight. And my pants are getting lose. I tried on my jeans the other day, and I still get into them, but it shouldn't be too long before they fit again.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

down to 194 this week. 6 more lbs til the challenge ends. but i'm trying hope you're doing well
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:38 AM   #27  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Cool

Hi Ladies,
Well today was such a productive day. I finally got some much needed housework done. I feel bad that my kids were in the house all day, but it's supposed to be really niec this weekend, so we'll get out and enjoy the weather then. Despite the fact that I washed pretty much all day, I still have two full baskets to do and another one to put away. Plus I got my room dusted and my bathroom cleaned and the upstairs vaccumed. Tomorrow it's the downstairs and more laundry, so hopefully I can actully rest on Sunday. My DS will be 2 on Sunday, so I am really excited. A little sad, but excited.
OOO I am just looking at the forecast for the week and it looks like 70's and 80's. So now I don't feel so bad about today.

Well how is everyone doing. It's been so quiet around here lately.

Michelle-how are the appliances? we've got soccor in the morning. I am hoping that my DS doesn't make a trend of waking up at 4:30 on Sat. morning like he has the past two weeks. When he gets up, my DD gets up, then she's in a bad mood when it's time for soccor. How does Robert like it?

Brandy-Hope you are feeling better.

Paula-Sounds like the sewing is keeping you busy. Do you sew costumes or for something specific? Congrats on the loss! Hopefully the weather will clear up for you and you can get back to your walking.

Suz-Nice to see you pop in. We miss you here, as well as your thought proving questions. One thing that boosts my mood this week was my DD telling me I wasn't that fat. See fat in our house is not a nice word, so she was paying me a compliment. Another non-food warm fuzzy is just knowing that I am getting healthier. I love the way I feel after a good sweaty workout. I didn't have a loss this week, so this question was right on time. Not having a gain also felt good. Hope things slow down for you, so we can "see" more of you.

Sheri-hope you can get the car situation worked out. I know how frustrating it is to have to depend on others. Just keep your eating clean and maybe just do some walking, or my favorite WATP.

Shelby-I'll see you over at the looser site. Keep the workouts up.

Jenni- How's work and your new schedule? Hope all is well.

HolyTeror-Congrats on the loss. Even if you don't make your goal, at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

Hi to anyone I missed. My weed is going well right now. I took a few days off this week on my exercise, so I'll be working out both days this weekend. I think I did enough housework today to count for something
have a good weekend.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #28  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Suz ~ Sorry you didn't make your goal but you got damn close and I'm proud of you!

Paula ~ Kudos to your hubby for noticing. Men can be a little....blind. LOL

YAY Holy!

Happy Early Birthday to your baby boy Love!
Old 04-30-2007, 05:39 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

just a quickie to let you know I am alive. My shecule is ok, but Friday I got sick at work, All over myself it was so embarassing, it was one of those suprise things you didn't know was coming. Life goes on. After getting sick at work I had the nastiest 10 hours of my life. I came home and as soon as we walked in the door Makie started in. Thank god DH was home ASAP to take care of the boy! (who already had this but on Wed night, we thought it was something he ate it came on so quick).

Right now work is a soap opera. there is al ot of animosity and frustration against people, people trying to get others fired, (shaking my head) it is hard because we are frustrated we are 2 weeks behind schedule and we are doing the same cleaning we did a month ago (and haven't stopped) I am just glad I am not laid off and work, others just b!t@h about it and do nothing. My poor shift leader was so frustrated yesterday. At least I was caught working!

Anyway my weed was thrown off because of being sick, and I am just getting back to it. For my meals at work I have settled on taking a diet fruit bar for breakfast; applesauce for a snack, diet lunch thingy, slimfast shake for a snack, and cheese and crackers for a snack. I don't get too hungry (plus I eat dinner at like 6)

ok quickie turned into me babling. Hopefully I can get to personals tomorrow, my day off after 4 days on!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:43 AM   #30  

Hey everyone -- I've missed you guys!! It's like old friends, I think of you a lot but life gets in the way of staying in touch

I'm doing a 12 week challenge in another thread and lost 4 lbs this week!! I'm so excited and it seems to be what I needed to get motivated again.

Jeni -- Sorry work is crazy -- I hate complaining people. That's what makes me the most nervous about returning to work next year when Nicholas starts school, I just don't think I have the patience for annoying people anymore!! I hope you feel better and I hope Makie feels better too.

Paula -- You'd be proud of me!! After all your sewing, you got me in the mood. I'm making a memory quilt for my sister-in-law to give to someone. A 2 year old little boy from the preschool she works at passed away, so it's going to have a picture of him in the middle and the other kid's handprints on all the squares.

Hope everyone else is doing well and meeting all the challenges every day throws at you.

I never did set a goal for this challenge, but I guess if there was anything, it would have been to get myself back on track, I wandered so far away from my goal for a while. It's nice to have my head back on straight!!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote