Old 04-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Love- I put foil on a cookie sheet. I cut the cauliflower and broccoli into larger bite sized pieces and put them on the foil. I put a little olive oil on them and tossed. I sprinkled them with a little salt and pepper. I put them in a 400 degree oven. I stirred them around a few times so they would brown evenly. I ended up turning them down to 350 because they were getting done before the grilled chicken. They were tender and a little crispy.

Jeni- Sorry to hear the kids are sick again. It's nice that you will have 2 days off to help nurse them back to health though.

I'm off to the shower. the weather is so nice I think I'll spend some time out in the yard picking up fallen branches and later I'll take the dog for a walk again. It felt so nice to get out yesterday and the dog loved it too.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:59 PM   #47  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm going to build a bear today to build my TonyRomo Bear Rieger today Talk about a nut, I'm building myself a bear that has the same birthday as his namesake. What a fan LOL...ok for those of you who don't know, Tony Romo is my quarterback for my Dallas Cowboys. Today's his happy birthday, and I promised myself before my birthday that I would go get a bear (i already ordered the football uniforms online, they are so cute) but when my birthday came around, I decided to wait another month for his birthday

what a goofy
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:32 PM   #48  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

And he's here and adorable How are you ladies doin today? It's cold and rainy outside....if i can just keep myself together and busy for a couple more hours i'm gonna do OK today....
Old 04-22-2007, 12:37 AM   #49  

Holyteror -- I love build a bear, I take the kids just so I can see all the cool stuff they have!! Enjoy your bear -- just don't throw him at the TV when the team does bad!!! Have a great night.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:26 PM   #50  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Happy Sunday to you all,
Thought I would do a quick post before I head down for lunch. I got in a ggreat walk this morning before church. The weather was just right. It's been so windy here, walking outside has just been kinda miserable, but today was gorgeous. When the kids get up from their naps, I'm going to take them out for a walk or something.

So today, I really wanted to go out to dinner, but my DH has things he needs to get done for school. I am trying to not have an attitude, but it's not going so well. At least we have leftovers from last night for lunch. My DH wants me to make tacos for dinner out of my Boca meat stuff. I just don't want to spend another minute in the kitchen this weekend. It's bad enough I've got to clean it up. Sorry for the vent...hopefully my mood will improve.

Robin-Congrats on the moderator! I'll probably be PMing you if I don't hear from you. I love reading your posts, so don't be suprised if I follow you from thread to thread

jeni-Sorry to hear about the kids. Maybe the sickies will be short lived if they get some rest. Hopefully you can still enjoy your time off as well. Hang in there

Paula-Thanks for the roasting tips. I did some more last night, but I forgot to turn it. So it was a little browner on one side than the other. I think I am going to be eating it every day for a while.

Michelle-How was the banquet and soccor? We at least made it through the enitre practice and game without crying this week. She pouted a little bit, but at least she didn't cry. ONly 3 more weeks.

HolyTeror-How does that work, you living in CA and being such a die hard cowboy fan?

Shelby-HOw are you doing? I will be catching up on all that housework I should be doing while my little ones are sleeping today. I just loathe laundry, so that's probably what I'll save for tomorrow. It's just never ending.

Well hello to anyone I missed. Hope you all have a good day!
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:50 PM   #51  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

We have a huge fan base here, but mainly I'm tough and put up with other people's mouths LOLOLOL. Especially where I am, about an hour outside of both Oakland and San Francisco

TonyRomoBear doesn't get thrown. The "kids" sit with mama and watch the game on sundays. Same then when the daddy is home LOL
Old 04-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone! Is it just me or are the months just flying by?! So I went into Nationwide Furniture to pay on my layaway and started talking to the lady there. I seriously need a second job and asked if they were hiring and she said yeah, for salespeople. I started laughing and said I've never been a salesperson and she smiled, told me I was selling myself to her right then, and had me fill out an application. Found out later that she was the store manager. We talked for a while so hopefully I get this job. It looks pretty easy to me, nice base pay (none of that minimum wage crap) plus commission. And it right up the street from the VA I work at. So pray!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

hope everyone is well. I am sucking down the water right now, I am feeling very bloated and I am not sure why. Gotta go to bed I hope to catch up with everyone tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote