Old 03-31-2007, 06:30 PM   #181  

hi girls

hey madi we have been lucky here weather wise as we have had plenty of sun, though I think we are due for grey weather next week and I am going to have to plan activities and keep busy because that sort of weather has an impact on my mood. From what I understand, you guys get a lot of tornadoes over there ha? yikes, that's scary. No tornadoes here, yet typically plenty of snow and cold in winter.......but that ishistory now, good! lol I know you can do it madi, I've seen your strength! We are going to do it! oh yeah. : ) Let's kick butt girl.

Have a great first day tommorow, see you gals over in the other thread.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #182  
Chubby Bookworm

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies! Haven't been here in a little while... but it's weigh in day so I'm reporting! 1 lb down from last week, which means I've lost 10 lbs in total so far! 1/3 of the way there! I'm happy with that as I didn't really work as hard this week as the week before; I'm pretty sure this loss was just a carry-over from the week before where I worked really hard but only lost 1 lb ( thanks to TOM)
Rockie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:45 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Ok, so weighed this morning, officially 2lbs off, eve though I did jump the gun and weigh in on friday too !!! hehe!! Bring it on April, lets kick some butt!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #184  

hi girls rockie, congrats once again : ) pigginpodgey, congrats on the 2 lbs! That's super. I say bring it on april too, and yes indeed, let's kick some butt ladies.

I weighed in this morning and I am another lb. down so im happy I am feeling good and I got through TOM without too much trouble, nothing like last time! I had TOM very beginning of the month and also last of the month. I am so glad that is out of the way now, I 'll have the majority of april clear sailing. Ok ladies, I am going over to the other thread now. Congrats once again, let's keep it going
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

FSA - way to go on that pound gone!! Well done on making it through TOM relatively un scarred, TOM generally has a chocolate theme with me!!!

Ok so where is this other thread then?! I will go look for it, and set it in my favourites!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote