3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Challenge ! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/79551-challenge.html)

snoody 03-21-2006 09:28 PM

Challenge !

:carrot: Hello everyone , I just wanted to know do anyone want to try a challenge of 1 week binge free starting tomorrow morning. I decided to this because I have recently gain up to 11 pounds of the weight that I lost and I am afraid if I keep overeating like this I will gain it all! So whose in with me and we can report here daily our progress. We all need support and I figured if I have someone to do it with we can encourage one another.:hug:

snoody 03-21-2006 09:30 PM

Oh it will also be fun if we can give ourselves a small reward at the end

My reward:Don't know yet but I will think about it

ellis 03-21-2006 10:53 PM

Snoody, thank you so much for this! I'm having a bit of a rough time, so this is perfect timing for me. :hug:
I'm in!

snoody 03-21-2006 11:10 PM

yea thank you ellis, maybe we will get more to join in and the reward that I have choosen for myself is a pedicure (I have not had one in a while)!

HarpoChicoGroucho 03-21-2006 11:49 PM

I want in too!! I need a little incentive not to binge. Thinking of it as a challenge against others may help. I've never tried it before so it can't hurt, can it??

plb@m 03-22-2006 12:21 AM

I would do the challenge , but Thursday is my B-day and bf is taking me out to dinner .
WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!
I'm in next time!

JigglyBits 03-22-2006 02:44 AM

me me me!! count me in!!!! :D

ellis 03-22-2006 08:14 AM

plb@m, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, hon! :hb: :balloons:
Enjoy yourself, and we'll see you next week. ;)

snoody 03-22-2006 11:27 AM

plb@m have a good B-Day!!
Hi ladies it's day 1, so far I am doing good, but I am hungry at this moment so I am going to go eat a snack in a couple of minutes. I feel such a relief to be back on a plan (physical), but I am suffering the consequences of my last binge (tummy ache) ! Good Luck, we got 6 days to go to finish challenge. If you have a reward at the end of challenge, this will also help to keep you motivated.

ellis 03-22-2006 11:53 AM

Hi, Snoody! :wave: You're smart to eat now before you get too hungry. :yes:
I was hungry, too. Just had a tuna sandwich to tide me over. :)
It DOES feel good to back on track! My reward is simply to have lost a pound or two, and that's the best reward for me. :) (mainly because I don't hold back if I want to treat myself with anything else. Now if someone offered me a new car or something as a reward... something I can't AFFORD...!! :lol3: )

Hang in there, girls... we can do this!

snoody 03-22-2006 02:25 PM

A new car, lol, would that be a good reward!! My parents and my grandparents just got a new car actually. Talk to everyone tomorrow!

eadavenp 03-22-2006 03:50 PM

i am in... but how do we measure if we are binging or not? for example, i do WW, and get 22 pts a day, I used 12 at lunch. I don't think that counts as a binge, bc i haven't used them all in one sitting or whatever, and i don't feel sick or guilty like i normally do if i binge.

justjodi 03-22-2006 08:14 PM

i want in!! i was feeling a little bit wishy washy last night, i had to put myself to bed to avoid the fridge. we can do it ladies!!!

eadavenp 03-22-2006 09:30 PM

ok, im in tommorow.

ellis 03-23-2006 08:14 AM

I hear ya re: putting yourself to bed, Jodi. :lol3:

eadavenp, I think only you can be the judge of whether you're binging or not. I had an unhealthy snack last night, but I counted it into my calories for the day, so I don't consider it a binge. Just a treat because I was cranky and it's TOM. :lol:

Day II, ladies!! Let's do this! :cheer: