3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Inspiring quotes from members (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/71418-inspiring-quotes-members.html)

withlovealone 02-16-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyVatrovia (Post 1183567)
Ok...this one helps me a lot....

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

This one is great! I'm putting it up on my fridge!

Jimena Confesses 02-21-2010 06:26 PM

Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

(~Albert Einstein)

CJZee 02-26-2010 09:35 AM

A quote that motivates me to form new habits ...

Habits are safer than rules; you don't have to watch them. And you don't have to keep them, either. They keep you.

~ Frank Crane

me101 02-28-2010 08:45 AM

this quote is more for competitive people like in sports or something so here goes ''if u dont work harder than anyone else how can u passibly expect to to be number 1,u have to want it more than anyone else,u have to give 110% all the time faliure cant be an option 4 u,then when u step on the track,mat,field,court,ice,snow,water,or scale u will not have to worry because u will know ur going to win''

dropkickmurphy 03-04-2010 12:06 AM

My favourites:

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.”
-Richard Bach

"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you never stop!"

“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”

"There are no failures, just experiences and your reaction to them."

"Everything happens for a reason."

“Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.”

And my favourite...

"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..." XDDD

buzybee188 03-16-2010 03:28 PM

Wow, what inspirational quotes! Keep em coming!

unidestiny 03-17-2010 04:42 AM

"If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger."

This quote is simple and straight to the point. It gives me alot of motivation whenever I feel like I just can't do it anymore! I use it on every single difficult aspect of my life.

Like when I'm running and I feel like I'm dying and I'm ready to give up anytime, I tell myself it's painful but since I'm not dead yet it probably is making me stronger.

And the feeling of victory afterwords is just sweeeet! ^^

rebeccamichelle777 03-19-2010 04:14 AM

Quote: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." :Quote

Amen to that!

rebeccamichelle777 03-19-2010 04:15 AM

My version of "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is "What doesn't kill you makes you weirder!" LOL ;)

CJZee 04-01-2010 07:38 AM

I just saw this one today and think it's great:

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."- Henry Ford

fra 04-09-2010 12:35 PM

I loved all your quotes, copied quite a lot in my diary :]

Here is my contribution:

Quote:

"Where the mind goes, the body is sure to follow" (Brendan Brazier, vegan triathlete)
Quote:

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be" (Ghandi)
it sure is true for me!!!

spreadhead 04-16-2010 06:25 AM

Eve Ensler (The Vagina Monologues,) paraphrasing a Narobian woman's take on accepting one's body:

"Do you see that tree? And that one there? Is that tree ugly because it doesn't look like the other tree? ...You've Got To Love Your Tree!"

Ilene 04-16-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spreadhead (Post 3250567)
Eve Ensler (The Vagina Monologues,) paraphrasing a Narobian woman's take on accepting one's body:

"Do you see that tree? And that one there? Is that tree ugly because it doesn't look like the other tree? ...You've Got To Love Your Tree!"

I really like that :yes:

MamaP 04-16-2010 01:07 PM

Success is the sum of many small efforts. ~ from a Dove Promises Wrapper

lulablue11 04-18-2010 08:45 AM

While reviewing my weight loss action plan, found a quote that always puts things in perspective:

The process of changing from what you are to what youwould like to become can be either arduous and frustrating OR easy and rewarding. The effort required for both paths is the same.- Stan Goldberg