Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 10:25 AM   #61  

Jennelle, how are you doing today?

How is everyone doing?

Love you guys,
skippy oxo
Old 08-15-2004, 10:54 AM   #62  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Skippy - Thanks for asking. I am good. Daughter is at church. Son is asleep. Husband is at work borrowing a welding tool for something (I didn't ask). I need to eat breakfast because I am hungry.
Old 08-15-2004, 10:45 PM   #63  

Thumbs down

Well so much for my "get back on track" mindset I had last week. I pretty much binged on sugar tonight, and in an addictive kind of way. (my old ways I should say) I feel stupid and mad at myself! Ugh! Everytime I am getting somewhere, something throws me off! Today it was a Birthday party, and they sent all the extra cake home with us! (I appreciated the thought and told them that but asked that they not but they insisted) So of course I am not able to just look at it sitting here and of course I gave in, and of course I did my usual: messed up-might as well go all the way ...... Then.....I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror afterwards, and it's not a pretty sight! It made me feel disgusting!

Sorry, I really thought I was going to stay positive on here for a good while, and now I messed up on that as well as what I ate today.

Please forgive me

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more motivated and encouraged.

skippy oxo
Old 08-16-2004, 01:08 AM   #64  

Skippy, ODAT - tomorrow is a new day and the past is the past.

Old 08-16-2004, 07:05 AM   #65  

Jennelle -- Hugs to you and your daughter. I'm afraid I've passed on some of my tendencies to my oldest as well. She was upset over something recently and had a snack of some cheese and crackers. When she went back for seconds and I told her I thought that was enough until dinner, she said "But cheese makes me happy!" I said "PLEASE don't say that!" Yikes, I hope she doesn't have all of my self-destructiveness.

skippy -- Today is a new day, dear. You can do this. We're all here cheering for you.

My gratitude list...
1. One more free day before I head back to work tomorrow.
2. A lovely day with my family yesterday.
3. A restful sleep last night.
4. Good books to read.
5. A clean house.

Hello to everyone! I'm sending good thoughts your way for a wonderful day. I'll check back in later.

Love,
Christy
Closed Thread