Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-20-2004, 01:57 AM   #16  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hello! I'm home! We pulled into the driveway at midnight. I didn't even look at a computer the entire time I was gone, so I had a zillion emails to wade through.

This was the first birthday in 19 years I spent at home with my mom and grandpa. My uncle called me that morning and sang me "Happy Birthday." It almost made me cry. This trip reminded me that, for all their flaws, my family is still my family and they love me no matter what I look like.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 09:32 AM   #17  
Searching

And we do too Jenelle! I will BBL I have been ignoring work all morning

Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 02:51 PM   #18  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Welcome back, Jennelle! I'm glad you enjoyed your family. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

Well, Kat, I WAS getting back onto the exercise wagon, until I broke my little toe - it's better today, so I'm hoping I can do SOMETHING. It was funny - when I initially hit it, I did a lot of cussing in spite of my best intentions. Six hours later, when I bumped it AGAIN, the pain was much worse, and I spoke in tongues. Only HP knew what I was saying.

Hope everyone's doing well - Skippy - how are you today? I'm feeling very vulnerable and shaky emotionally. I'm trying to give up all my angst to HP, and it's left me feeling rather...exposed. I know you all will understand that more than anyone.

Take care!!
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 06:16 PM   #19  

Tracy - breaking toes sucks. Many years ago, I broke two toes on my right foot. There's nothing that can be done for it, either. My doctor didn't even tape them up.
Old 06-20-2004, 10:39 PM   #20  

Smile

Welcome back Jennelle!! oxo

Tracy, I am not doing well at all! My excuse today is Father's Day, chinese food and cake, but my problem is that I am not able to just stick with "one" serving of cake for the day, no , I tell myself, you blew it skippy, so have another and start your diet tomorrow....."again".......and the cycle and pattern continues.....

Thanks for asking! oxo

It was a nice day though, celebrating Father's Day for my husband.

skippy oxo
skippy257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 12:03 AM   #21  

I don't know...I have just felt so GOOD today! It's been a long time since I felt cute and happy. I guess the trip home did me good. I'd been demonizing some of my family as of late and I guess I've realized that they're not as bad as I'd been making them out to be in my head.

One of my aunts has been clean and sober since February 4. I'm so proud of her!