Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 09:22 AM   #1  
Searching

Talking Fresh New Friday-19 March 04

I feel a little like I let ya'll down yesterday. Work was a madhouse I wore two hats yesterday Shift Manager and Maintenance Supervisor. And there was alot going on, at 1600 when I had a break I read my daily devotional and thanked God for being with me. I am really trying to shine right now because I didn't apply for one job, but two, and seriously considering a 3rd. All three would put me at the divisional level and I could make the job in Chris's vision as applied with the power and skills God has given me.

Babies, cavities? I am still trying to make some ammends and pay off my dentist, its hard because we have been spending like crazy again. Fortunately we have no credit cards

I am taking today off and though I might review some wastewater stuff it is suppose to be 70 today and I would like to buy a hula hoop and go to the park. First a bath and girlie stuff.

Okay I will be back. Where is Christy, I was looking for her food plan this morning.

I love and miss ya'll so much!!!
Miss Chris
Old 03-19-2004, 10:51 AM   #2  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Oh, Miss Chris - sorry you're so busy, but it sounds like you're handling it well. Ellis - I only have two kids, but it feels like more. DS had surgery at 3 mos, and we're hoping that's it, but thanks for your offer for prayers! You can certainly pray that he won't need a second one, which is a possibility. I know I am.

Ah, the Beef stew is not low carb - it has carrots, potatoes, and some tomato paste. I got the recipe out of Real Simple magazine. Basically, I brown the roast and throw lots of stuff in a crock pot. Seems like there could be a low carb variation!

Well, I'll check in this evening. Gotta play with the babes!

Old 03-19-2004, 11:39 AM   #3  

Default Tgif!

Hi all,

Chris: You didn't let us down, silly. You're just a busy lady. Good luck with this job stuff!

Jennelle: Glad the dentist wasn't too horrid. I think I'm due for an appoinment.

Tracy: Have fun playing with the babes!

DH and I are going to the movies tonight with some friends. He's going to gone for most of tomorrow with friends and I'm staying home and vegging. Cannot wait. Gonna play my online game and mellow out.

Have a great day!
Old 03-19-2004, 11:57 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Chris, you NEVER let us down. You are so there for us, sweetie.
Enjoy your girly time, and get that hula hoop, girl!!
Continuing prayers for you re: the job. xoxo

Tracy, I thought you had at LEAST four children.
I will definitely keep your little love in my prayers. It must be very frightening to have a child who isn't well.
I LOVE the name of your stew.

Kat, enjoy the movie tonight! What are you seeing? Nothing Blue, I hope.

Jennelle, that's another reason I hate going to the dentist. They're always berating me for not flossing, not brushing properly, etc. The heck with THEM! I'm the customer!!
Oh, and the darned hygienist (sp?) is always talking to me while she's got her freaking hands in my mouth. She's so darned cheery, I feel like wrapping my fingers around her throat and shaking her.

I have my first session with my trainer tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime, I've gained another three pounds this week. (I know, Jennelle... don't say it! )
This has GOT to work for me. I'm pushing 200 pounds now, and I'm right out of control. (I think it's this site... it makes me eat. )
Old 03-19-2004, 03:51 PM   #5  
Searching

Talking Be gentle my friends.

You will not believe what happend! I was trying to get some waxing done and well it got a little out of hand and my SIL had to come save me after I had anathasized (sp?) my whole face I couldn't get the wax off and the more I rubbed the more it hurt thats why I went with the anethesia lotion stuff and thankfully she brought me mineral oil. AM I REALLY 30, it seems to me that I would have figured this stuff out by now. When I called her I was laughing and crying and I am still laughing. OMG I AM SUCH A

Ellis- I am coming up there to toss your bridge mix, your scale, and hug you till you swear that you love Ellis more than anything on Earth. I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU WEIGH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat- My SIL and I are going to see the Eternal Sunshine of a something Mind with Jim Carrey. It was between him and Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives. Personally I love Angelina more, but his movie is getting better reviews

Tracy- 's for your little one, high on my prayer list. I think the lo-carb version is leave out potatoes and carrots. Have fun playing with the babies

Okay tonight I will got to meeting and I think I will actually go take a nap. The wax was enough excercise

Much love to all,
Miss Chris
Old 03-19-2004, 05:14 PM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

CHRIS!! You nut, you! Is your face okay, or did you remove a little skin with the wax!?
Old 03-20-2004, 02:06 AM   #7  

Default Almost bed time

Chris: I hope your face is OK! How was the movie? My friends have loved it - it's on my list.

We saw Dawn of the Dead (remake). It was a lot of fun.

Ellis: Let us know how the first training session goes! Good luck!
Closed Thread