Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-17-2022, 06:54 PM   #16  

Default Thankyou

Thankyou for sharing
bunny28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:38 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

I just wrote a huge post to catch up with everyone and the site wouldn't let me post it and deleted my message. To sum up, it's five years later and I'm 189 pounds, still struggling with my binging behavior, now fully obese again. My fiancé left me and I went from 120 pounds to 216 pounds in a year. I didn't keep up with the site that I posted. I am a programmer so I wrote my own weight tracking application on my computer, and I have not made any progress since February to March, where I went from 195 to 189 pounds.

Does anyone else have problems with this site?

Anyway, to this day I remain, a LadyBinger.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:44 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

I thought I'd post my latest eating plan as well.

For breakfast I alternate between steel cut oats with blueberries, a serving of fruit, a serving of plain cheerios with oat milk, or one scrambled egg. Then I have a handful of pumpkin seeds. For lunch I have 1/3 cup noodles/brown rice with a lot of vegetables. For dinner I measure 4 ounces of protein (chicken, beef, pork, or seafood) again with a lot of vegetables. For dessert I alternate between a small banana mango oat milk smoothie or a small piece of very dark chocolate.

But I end up binging nearly every day around 4 to 5 PM. If my diet is too restrictive I don't know what to do because I'm sure it's at least 1200 calories. However I am frequently hungry.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote