Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-24-2018, 06:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 100

Height: 5' 2"

Default I made a diet website!

To show my commitment to a new 21 day meal plan I developed, I made a website! The only link that works is the first 21 days since that's where I am still-there are no ads or anything and I'm not selling anything- feel free to comment or steal the low calorie recipes I have at the end of my super long blog post! I'd rather design it with a next button and show only one week at a time but this is the first website I ever made and I'm not sure how to do that with the templates given from Wordpress.

21 Day Diet

I think from an objective perspective the main thing that is unhealthy about the diet so far is that I allot 210 calories a day just for sugar and creamer in my three cups of coffee (I'm a caffeine addict). In a future 21 day plan I am going to reduce from a tablespoon of sugar to two teaspoons...see how I feel about that and go from there!

I really recommend the Shrimp poke recipe and the creamy pesto chicken salad!

Since I have been on this new plan I have overeaten twice (in six days) once about 8 cookies, then the other time 3 kiwis, an avocado, half a sandwich, and an ice cream bar. But I have managed to reduce my weight from 167 to 165 and I never feel hungry.

I would recommend strict meal planning at least on a weekly basis for anyone who struggles with binge eating. It allows me to have fun cooking new recipes (I love to cook) and the portion control is built into the recipes. This is the first time I have ever meal planned ... up until now I have been deciding what to eat on the same day I eat it which can make me a victim to bad impulses.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #2  

Beautifully designed web site infact one of the best I've seen. Good luck to you.
Oppaloopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:06 PM   #3  

Wow! This is very interesting. Congratulations on your website!
Heidipo is offline   Reply With Quote