Binge day AGAIN

• So this is my first post and i need some help,i'm trying a diet with green tea and this is the third day and I BINGDED,I ate two bowls of cornflakes and 4 slices of bread with butter. I need some great tips to stop doing this please,I feel extremly guilty after it.

I'm currently 119 lbs and I wanna get to 110.
  • Are you on a really restrictive diet? What do you mean when you say diet with green tea?
  • Usually when I overdo on junk stuff like that, cornflakes, bread and butter, it's because I'm not getting enough water and fat in my diet as a whole - and because I'm stressed and anxious. Was something making you nervous?
  • My green diet mean 5 cups of green tea each day and lots of veggies and sometimes fish I try not to eat more than 900 calories a day so probably thats why but I do drink water lotsss of water.
  • I dont think something made me nervous because I woke up,drank my coffee and then after an hour or so I thought that it wont hurt to eat A BIT but when i put it in my mouth i just couldnt stop lol
  • Quote: My green diet mean 5 cups of green tea each day and lots of veggies and sometimes fish I try not to eat more than 900 calories a day so probably thats why but I do drink water lotsss of water.
    In my opinion this would be the definition of a really restrictive diet. Binging in this situation seems to me a pretty natural response because your body needs/wants more food.

I used to do that when I was younger ( try to eat less than 1,000 cals a day) and I gained about 20 pounds from doing that. I wish I had followed a more moderate and slow method of weight loss. It would have been a lot better for my poor body too.

I also discovered that for me, I actually do need a good amount of fat in my diet to feel satisfied and not starving which would always lead to a binge.
  • I'm trying to get to at least 114-115 lbs till july 19th,thats basically why Im doing it.
    And I'm really bad at controling what I eat.
  • Thanks John.
  • Quote: My green diet mean 5 cups of green tea each day and lots of veggies and sometimes fish I try not to eat more than 900 calories a day so probably thats why but I do drink water lotsss of water.
    Well, you've answered your own question, but I think you knew that. A 900-calorie diet is not sustainable and will almost inevitably lead to periodic binges.

F.