3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Spent all day binging... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/278031-spent-all-day-binging.html)

Zima 03-19-2013 11:36 PM

Spent all day binging...

Hey, guys. Just wanted to say that I have been eating pretty much all day long. I know I'm going back to my diet tomorrow, and I know that what's done is done so I'm not going to beat myself up over it; I just wanted to hold myself accountable in SOME way, so I'm posting it here. I feel horrible but at the same time, I enjoyed every last calorie I've consumed today, so it was worth it. It's not worth it to continue this behavior past this point though, so I'm stopping right now.

Thanks for reading :)

NightowlAnnie 03-19-2013 11:56 PM

Yeah..binges boo lol :dizzy:

destyni 03-20-2013 01:35 AM

I did a light binge the other night. about 1300 calories in 20 mins and im still beating myself up over it. so kudos to you for being able to let it go.

LRH 03-20-2013 08:46 AM

It's not what we do once in awhile that matters; it's what we do consistently that matters. You consumed more than you normally do in one day and you enjoyed it--not a terrible thing. Kudos to you for stopping there and moving on.

marymo 03-20-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zima (Post 4674736)
Hey, guys. Just wanted to say that I have been eating pretty much all day long. I know I'm going back to my diet tomorrow, and I know that what's done is done so I'm not going to beat myself up over it; I just wanted to hold myself accountable in SOME way, so I'm posting it here. I feel horrible but at the same time, I enjoyed every last calorie I've consumed today, so it was worth it. It's not worth it to continue this behavior past this point though, so I'm stopping right now.

Thanks for reading :)

Just keep going! set backs happen and they suck, start again and think positive:carrot::)

marymo 03-20-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRH (Post 4674983)
It's not what we do once in awhile that matters; it's what we do consistently that matters. You consumed more than you normally do in one day and you enjoyed it--not a terrible thing. Kudos to you for stopping there and moving on.

Well said:) It happens to the best of us and all we can do is keep going:)

Zima 03-20-2013 11:38 AM

Thanks guys :) Back on track today!

baltimora 03-27-2013 12:56 PM

Ugh, I had my first binge today since I started my diet last June. I ate everything at work in sight: m&ms, brownie, chocolate chip cookie, potato chips and jelly beans. I honestly feel like throwing up at this point. I was like a snowball rolling down the mountain that picks up steam.

surfergirl2 03-27-2013 12:59 PM

Since June?! Wow that's great!!!! If we could all go 8 months without binging, i think we'd be fine! Binging once or twice a year, while still not healthy, is not going to do much damage at all.