Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 02:42 AM   #1  
jus

Unhappy I have had this problem since I was 15

I dont talk about this much. The only one that Ive told up until now is my husband and I just recently told him because... well...I got caught purging one evening after work. my family doesnt know. my family will not ever know.
I was confronted about my problem when I was 15.I am 31 now and have been dealing with it for 16 years.Its very hard. when I feel fat, I purge. I am always stepping on scale and judging myself.It is very hard to live in a world with super skinny people. My brother in laws girlfriend is a stick and I have to look at her every day.
anyways...It helps to get it out in the air.Thanx for listening. please dont judge me.I didnt want that. I just want someone to listen.Thanx for listening. I am usually a very happy and upbeat person but its late and I am tired and I feel fat today.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:23 AM   #2  

I just joined 3FC today, but saw you post & wanted to say that I completely relate to everything you're saying! I am 32, & have also been dealing with this off & on since I was 15. I've been about it, no one knows, not even my husband.

I deal with the mental aspect every single day. Over the years, I have managed to gain a bit of control over the purging, but I can't seem to get a handle on the binging/compulsive eating. I regress terribly when I'm stressed or depressed, too.

Hang in there!
Closed Thread