Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 161/143/130

Height: 5'5

Default Ugh I binged

and now I feel like crap because I ate way too much...

My dad brought home fresh sea-caught salmon yesterday, so we made sashimi out of it (which isn't the worst thing to binge on but then I had rice loaded with vinegar, sugar, and salt with it). I think that was around ~1000 calories I ate in that meal.

...now my stomach feels really bad. It's been 18 hours and urgg it's not letting up. I guess it's not used to so much food in a sitting anymore, esp. grains and fish/meat...or maybe it's just too much raw fish. The good thing is that my tummy feels so bad from this that I don't think I'll be binging again for a long time. I literally do not want to see any foods other than boiled spinach and apples right now.
Elsewhere is Fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

I know that overstuffed feeling, at this point its probably psychological as well.
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #3  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Oh yeah... the feeling where your stomach is asking you WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO ME? lol Its gonna pass. But I agree with you, if and when I binge, I feel like total crap for a few days afterwards so it ensure that I eat OP and don't do it again. That feeling in the stomach is pretty awkward, especially out in public.
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelkitty View Post
...That feeling in the stomach is pretty awkward, especially out in public.
I don't think I've EVER admitted this (and haven't thought about it in years until just now) but when I was at my heaviest and binging all the time, I actually pretended to be pregnant once while I was out in public because I was so embarassed!

I had this huge bulging belly and I was at the grocery store AGAIN buying food to binge on, and I purposefully stuck my belly out further and was walking with my hand on the small of my back like I had lower back pain from carrying my little bundle of joy out front. I was even walking around the store with a bottle of pre-natal vitamins in my hand while I was scooping up ice cream and chocolate into my basket with the other! Oh lordy...

I was so embarassed that I would've rather gone to somewhat elaborate lengths to get complete strangers to think I was pregnant with a person, not just a food baby.
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #5  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Feel better! You will soon. At least it was fresh salmon and not Ho-Hos or Ding-Dongs or those stupid brownie bite things that sell for a dollar.

JossFit That's nuts, I want to laugh but I know it's not really that funny (but it kind of is). I have definitely walked several miles to go to three different stores to buy binge food.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

as someone that overcame anorexia, and bulemia, I believe the negative feelings are psychological. You will have to face why you feel this way even after eating alot of a nutritious meal.

Could it be that the time with your dad was special, and you didn't want the meal to end because you didn't want the time with your dad to end?
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #7  

Height: 5'4

Krampus, Snaggly I definitely meant for you gals to get a giggle out of it! It's funny in retrospect because it was sooo silly, and I can look back on it now thankful that I'm not in that place anymore. (Besides, the fact that I ate so much that I seriously could pass for a pregnant woman and was STILL out getting food tells you something!)
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote