Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #46  

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

today went great untill i got home from work where we got a gift box full of chocolate and cookies and wine and prosciutto and when i got home i ate all the cookies and chocolate and then i opened a prosciutto and ate half of the pack and i don't even eat prosciutto. i feel so sleepy now and it's past midnight and my heart is pounding really hard and it hurts a little. god i don't know what to do anymore...i really thought today will be easy but a little stress at work and then problems at home it all piles up. today i looked adds for an appartment but everything is so frickin expensive. i keep spinning in a circle and i haven't felt this bad in a long time. i feel everything is falling apart.
missunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 174/167/145

Height: 5'8

Today was a bad day...
I guess I should've seen it coming because of my small binge last night. Oh well... I'll get the ball rolling again tomorrow. I do think I needed a day where I ate above maintenance anyway.

Last edited by MeganTheMushroom; 12-10-2011 at 06:50 PM.
MeganTheMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Weekend was a little bit rough. I wouldn't necessarily say that I binged, but I definitely overate. I don't know...it kind of felt like an all day eating spree yesterday.

I'm calling today day 1. AGAIN. Uuuggghhhhhhh.....
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Day 111 of exercising and mindful eating

MiniDoodles, thank you. Keep going.

Mamacita, congrats on day 54.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

I can't seem to get past a few days... I'm slowly gaining my weight back, I just keep trying... Back to Day 1
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #51  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

I am STRUGGLING through the holidays. My fiance hates my family and vice-versa.. my one of my workplaces is looking like it will be going out of buisness soon.. and I am gaining weight like a crazy person. I've fallen off the wagon hard. Exercise was always one of my favorite parts of the day-- and lately I just can't find the motivation to get to the gym. I dont keep junk in the house and Ive been driving myself to the gas station so I can stuff my face.. Ive got to stop this and I mean TODAY. Hopefully a few days of hitting it hard and guzzling water will get me back in the swing of things... Im too terrified to get on the scale because I know the number is going to be high and Im afraid that my "all or nothing" mentality will kick in and I'll just wonder what the point is. So here goes-- I just want to get out of this rut!! There- I admitted to it.. hopefully thats the first step in the right direction.

missunshine-- I hope things start to turn around for you..! I have faith that you can get through it without sugary foods! If the problem isnt real hunger, food isnt the solution.. Hopefully we can both remember that in tough times.

mamacita and tyla-- those numbers are looking great! congratulations on doing so well through the holidays!

BethC- as long as we dont give up, right? We can keep track together!

We can do it everyone! thanks for being here and reading my vent! Posting here and reading everyone elses sucesses and struggles makes me feel like I really can get things back in control. Hope everyone has a good week!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #52  

Danzingurl, Thank you! I know you're super stressed, but exercise can relieve some of that. Try something different. Go out dancing with your boyfriend. I always seem to have some kind of stress hanging over my head, but exercise does help. (Mine always seems to be financial or general worry.) All the best to you! Let's keep at it together.

Day 112. (It's not always easy.)

Last edited by tyla; 12-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #53  
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Height: 5'6

danzinggurl77 - I hear you, I am totally the same - all or nothing mentality! Don't stress .... breathe breathe breathe.....its going to be all right

BethC - Congrats on day 1!

missunshine and MeganTheMushroom - chins up! don't give up....dont let yesterdays slip up keep you from reaching today's success!

For me its day 2 today. I consider is a huuuuge success, as it's been real hard for me to go past 3-4 days in the past months. This past weekend I was binging like the world was about to end. Same the previous weekend.

This time I have a great motivation - going to the Carribean with my guy for Xmas, so have to stay on track and eat mindfully, so I dont ruin the vacation for him and for me, by feeling stuffed and lazy all the time. Plus, if I am going to be with him - there is no way I will be able to hide and binge as we will be together 24h a day.

Last edited by wiosna; 12-13-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Typo.
wiosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #54  

Today is the first binge-free day since Thursday, finally.
wiosna- thanks
I am trying to stay positive. I'm just so sick of being out of control. My main goals are to be able to get rid of acne by quitting the granola/chocolate binging and to get back down to 154 lbs before March (my next doctor's appointment). Last March he kind of chided me for gaining weight :S

Good luck to everyone. It's so hard in the holidays. This weekend I'll be making fudge and candies for my friends. I hope I'll be able to do it smoothly.

Anyway, Day 1 for me.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:48 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Day 3. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better physically and mentally from my slip up.
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #56  

Day 113 Went out to breakfast with a group, and was happy to say that I had leftovers. Not always easy to do. Teaching myself to eat slower.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyla View Post
Day 113 Went out to breakfast with a group, and was happy to say that I had leftovers. Not always easy to do. Teaching myself to eat slower.
That is awesome. I always struggle with leftovers. I either never have any, or eat them as soon as I get home - still full LOL.

Congrats to you for accomplishing that

Working on day 58 for me
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #58  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Halfway through day two, luckily I'm staying busy and finally confronted my mom about not going to 6 (yes, literally) Christmas parties for my family, so in feeling better. Hope everyone is doing well!! And thanks for the encouragement!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #59  

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

oh man...i don't know where to even start...today and yesterday was ok, it could have been worse. this late night work is killing me. i come home very late and head straight to kitchen...and then i go to bed. i'll never lose weight like that. i have to loose about 20 pounds by end of february but i just can't seem to start. if only i could fall in love again and loose it easily like the first time...
missunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #60  

missunshine- I have the same problem when I come home from school. I'm so hungry and tired from school, and I wind up eating a whole meal's worth of calories before I'm finished making my lunch.

Today went well, though. It'll be day 2