3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Anyone care to join? Goal: Binge Free for the next 21 days! 10/4 - 10/25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/244458-anyone-care-join-goal-binge-free-next-21-days-10-4-10-25-a.html)

xty 10-03-2011 05:31 PM

Anyone care to join? Goal: Binge Free for the next 21 days! 10/4 - 10/25

I am starting my own Binge Free for 21 Days Goal!

Care to join me? If you recently slipped up, we can get back to binge-free together. If you have been binge-free for a while, continue your commitment with us! :)

Many people say it takes about 3 weeks for new habits to be formed. I have found that for myself, after 3 weeks of being completely on plan it becomes much easier.

Goal dates: 10/4 - 10/25

Even if you already binged today, start new tomorrow with us.

krampus 10-03-2011 11:10 PM

Hi! I haven't been binging so much as just WAY overeating (to the same end). I'd like to join this challenge though, as a way to kick myself in the pants and get back to what I consider an attractive and tolerable physical state.

tigrre 10-03-2011 11:11 PM

I binged today and I'm ready to start fresh tomorrow. Great timing with this challenge. 21 days will be hard for me (I was proud of myself for getting through 7) but I'm going to try my hardest to make it.

Martina 10-03-2011 11:48 PM

I'll get on board. I binged today as well. So this is perfect. :)

startingoveragain 10-03-2011 11:53 PM

I'd love to join too. Starting tomorrow - and aiming for those three weeks you mention to form a new habit.

MapleLeaf 10-04-2011 08:07 AM

This sounds perfect! I'm in too. :)

Loving Me 10-04-2011 01:00 PM

I'd like to join this Challenge too please if that's ok.
I've been struggling big time for the last couple of months and the binge days are beginning to outnumber the on plan days, and my weight is in turn going up up up. I'm hoping that I've hit rock bottom and the only way is up.
I already managed to get myself back on plan this morning so the timing of this challenge is perfect.
Day 1 for me...

Sheila7 10-04-2011 04:15 PM

I too would love to join up, I binged last night...haven't today though! :)

Martina 10-04-2011 07:28 PM

Okay, day one... I've done well, no binging at all today. I ate dinner not too long ago. I'm also using this time to get to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier, so that means I'm eating dinner earlier. :)

xty 10-04-2011 08:50 PM

Yay! Thanks for joining the challenge everyone :)

Martina - congrats on making it thru day 1. Woot!

How is everyone else doing?

I am holding strong over here, but it feels hard. First few days always are for me, but these are really hard. Ive been feeling very anxious and compulsive to eat (though not hungry). Today was a tad easier, hoping that trend continues.

Loving Me 10-05-2011 03:11 AM

Glad that there are several of us here taking part, will be good to support eachother.
I made it through Day 1 yesterday pretty easily, seem to be able to do 3/4 days without too much trouble, it's after that things get really tough for me.
Not a usual routine day for me today though so it's going to be a test...
Hope everyone is doing great, be sure to check in!

krampus 10-05-2011 04:00 AM

Today I probably ate over "ideal" calories but no sugar/junk aside from a chocolate Zone protein bar and a glass of scotch. Had a date with a very fit Army guy and we had salads, scotch and a fruit/cheese board.

Martina 10-05-2011 05:56 PM

So how is everyone doing??

Day two here. I'm doing good. I like this thread, it means I have to be accountable. Of course it also helps right now that I have no money for food, but that is a different story. :p

Haley8203 10-05-2011 06:34 PM

Hi I'm a couple days late but i'd like to join :)

xty 10-05-2011 10:21 PM

krampus - Sounds like you did great! And I am swooning over here about your date…hot!

Loving Me - Good to hear Day 1 was easy. Days 3/4 are also hard for me, so lets push past them together :)

Martina - Congrats on Day 2, woot!

Haley8203 - Welcome to the thread!

Im hanging tough over here. The cravings are reduced a bit as is the anxiety, but I did notice odd nightmare/dreams about fearing I will cheat. Telling myself if I can just make it to Friday things will feel easier.

Everyone else, I hope Day 2 was a success.