I am 30 days binge free today!

• Wanted to share a little good news this morning - today marks my 30th binge free day! Yay!!

This year I have had a few different relapse situations and in April/May actually ballooned up from 129 to 167 (yes in just 2 months, binges were THAT bad).

Im still having lots of compulsive thoughts about food, but I havent had the strong urges to actually eat.

The weight loss this month hasnt been as fast as the gain (of course!), but I am trying to focus on how thankful I am simply to have been 100% on plan and binge free for an entire month.
  • SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! Rejoicing with you!

What do you think has enabled you to go 30 days binge free? What was the turning point for you?
  • Oh my goodness, that is wonderful!!!!!
  • AMAZING!
  • Wonderful! Well done!
  • congratulations it is amazing how binging really sets you back. I am so proud of you to be 30 days free from it.
  • Fantastic!!! You are so awesome!
  • Congrats! I know that's a huge accomplishment.
  • Quote: Wanted to share a little good news this morning - today marks my 30th binge free day! Yay!!

This year I have had a few different relapse situations and in April/May actually ballooned up from 129 to 167 (yes in just 2 months, binges were THAT bad).
    )
    Congrats!! I can relate! from depression and binging Nov 15-Dec 29 I went from about 130 - 155.
    Struggling with bulimia for 14 years, I know how hard it can be to fight the urge!!
    Again, Congratulations and keep it going!!
  • Great work xty! I can hardly fathom 30 days on plan. You've got this, if you can make it 30 days you can make it forever.
  • Thank you SO much to everyone for the support and encouragement!

Quote: What do you think has enabled you to go 30 days binge free? What was the turning point for you?
    I think, emotionally, I was able to stop because the underlying emotional stressors lessened. The behavior pattern could have continued though, so I defaulted to an eating plan that is my go to "post binge Phase 1 Plan".
  • Congrats! I'm inspired to do the same.