Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #1  

Default Oprah's new show about Food Addiction

Tuesday, April 5th, on the OWN Network there will be a new series about people with food addictions. For those of us particularly with binge issues, this show might deliver some insights and hopefully some useful tools. I think the show is @10 -but not sure -saw an ad briefly -so tune in if you're able -should be at the very least - an interesting show.
newbieblogger3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #2  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Yes, I saw the ad for it...it does look interesting and I'm wondering what kind of spin they are going to put on it.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/205/130-1st goal under 200

Height: 5'4

I have not seen any advertising for this show but I think it is a great idea. We need to shine a light to this addiction because although many people experience this type of addiction there isn't much awareness or support for it.
For example, is I have constant craving for a certain food just that make me an addict? We all need to know where the line ends for normal craving and it begins for an addiction?
strength is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Do you have to order that network? Or does it come with a regular cable package? I suppose if I don't have it, I can find it online...
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote