Binge Free Challenge: 2.28.11 - 3.6.11 Let's MARCH into healthy living!

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Today would have been day 9, but I didn't get news that I liked this morning and even though I didn't feel out of control.. I still had 3 big bowls of cereal (at least it was a mix of original fiber 1 and MG cherrios) for breakfast. I don't know why I do this to my body or my self. It's still early and I wont let this be an excuse to eat bad the rest of the day and go completely off track. I will just consider that to count as my carb intake for the rest of the day for sure, and maybe even tomorrow.

I'll be back tomorrow declaring day 1. Good luck and congrats everyone on your feats.
  • Yesterday was day 6. I even went out to eat last night with family to a place where the none of the food is on plan exactly but I didn't have any issues with overeating or bingeing. That was nice & relieving to be able to have a good time with food not being an issue. For the last 6 days I've been trying my best to keep my blood sugar stable as an experiment to see if it has something to do with my binge episodes. So far so good. I've noticed that when ever my blood sugar drops, I start getting that feeling of needing to binge.
  • Completed day 13 yesterday and working on day 14 now. I'm sitting around my apartment bored and feeling snacky, so I am going to nip that feeling in the bud by keeping busy. I'm heading out for a nice sweaty workout at the gym, and then I'll treat myself to a fun movie or something when I get back.

I'm still fighting about 2 extra pounds right now, so I'm pre-planning my week today. Got lots of healthy meals planned and no real temptations. Hoping to get into my weight goal range by Friday!
  • 148!!
  • Day 44!
  • Day 14 done! Two weeks of being binge free!
  • Day 7 was yesterday. I did have a few too many pretzels but it wasn't a binge. We were watching a movie & my daughter wanted a snack so I told her to go get the bag of pretzels, I got too snacky with them. I need to learn to portion them out and stick with the pre-portioned amount.
  • day 52. way to go spingirl on two weeks