Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

Talking I think I am getting the hang of things

Hey everyone

I am so pleased with myself today I think I have finally cracked it.

Today after a lovely long walk with the kids (thought I would get them in on it to) I went to lunch at my mother-in-laws we had spicy chicken and salad. she put the bowels in the middle of the table and we helped are selfs. I was so good and just took a little and didnt go in for 2nds. a real 1st for me as she has a way with salads that I just cant pull of myself.

Then back home dinner time came and my husband was cooking pizza's, not the evil fatty ones but nice thin bases with lots of onion and peppers, normally I would eat a whole 9inch but not this time I asked for 2 slices and thats all I ate and didnt ask for more, I felt full and no need to eat all the left overs

Thought I would share this with you as I feel very please with myself and defiantly a chick in control
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/122ish/120

Height: 5'4"

Fantastic! This is how you start learning good eating habits...not by dieting or restricting but by portion control, stopping when you're full, etc.

And a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE bravo to you for setting an example for your children and teaching them the benefits of exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
leblebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #3  

Height: 4'11"

that's great!!! keept it up!!!
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Go you!!! It feels good, doesn't it?

I finally got my footing on the non binging wagon again, and it feels great.

Proud of you!
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote