Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #16  
Going from fluffy to fit

S/C/G: 230/228.8/180

Height: 5'4

this is a great idea. sweets are my cryptonite as well I will try this.
Faux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 252

Height: 5'11''

A lovely idea - as a personal chef, I know full well the importance of presenting food beautifully! I have a client who sometimes tries to get me to use paper plates, and I refuse. (They have the pretties china!) I think they're finally getting the message! I always use a bowl, plate and a charger - placemat and flowers on the table. It makes me feel that I count! Even my chicken and kale soup last night I served myself in a majolica bowl with a cloth napkin! By the way, for any of you looking for a great "diet" dish - a simple soup made with chicken thighs, leaf greens, sweet onions and garlic is a wonderful way to eat. I'm usually not up for cooking lavishly for myself after a day on the job, so make a vat of this (or something else, white chicken chili is one of my favourite standbys). You can add a rinsed can of cannelini beans if your regimen permits - great fibre!
LolaCrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 252

Height: 5'11''

OH - I forgot, I use a low sodium chicken broth!
LolaCrane is offline   Reply With Quote