Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #61  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 12 for me and it's going well. By the time I got to the market last night, I wasn't hungry for peanut butter anymore, so I had no problem. I made it! I seem to crave p.b in the mornings, by after dinner, I don't want it anymore. I just need to wait it out and let the craving pass.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 161/147/139//129

Height: 5.7

Failed again today, Im not in control anymore, my face is bloated and red and i dont wanna go anywhere// sposed to be going out 4 lunch but i feel too disgusted in myself, I dont deserve food.
Ive been binging on unbelieveable amounts, on and off for 7 days (had afew not so bad days inbetween) I need to stop but cant// Ive got to go to work feeling like this tmrw, ive reached the point where its gonna take 4 or so days just for the swelling to go down. This losing streak is really getting me down
darra89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Almost to the end of day 54! And I have plans for a healthy dinner at home, which is always a good sign. I started getting the urge today, I just really wanted something sweet--which is wierd because I generally go for salty. I didn't let myself buy anything though, even though the urge hit when I was at the grocery store (not a coincidence, I think!)
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

i would say day 1 complete for me i didnt binge at all and i worked a nice 8 hour day.. but im going to go to bed now cause i have a 13-14 hour day of work tomorrow.. i go in at walmart 7-3pm then at dollar tree 330 - 9pm thank god there right across the street!! haha well night everyone hope yall have a good day

Last edited by nmgirl; 07-03-2010 at 11:37 PM.
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Working on day 1 *sigh* I think my entire day got screwed up yesterday because I didn't anything until after 11am and I had been up for a few hours already. Every SINGLE time I do that I wind up binging later in the day :-( I'm going to try to fight the feelings of guilt that usually come along with a night like last night. The last thing I want to do is let it continue into today when I'll be around nothing but food all day at this barbeque. I'm going to plan out what I want to eat and stick to that as best I can. Everyone have a safe 4th...if you're an American ;-)

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

paris -- I get so many cravings that I didn't even know I had when I hit the grocery store! I definitely think seeing some things triggers cravings. Good for you for not buying anything though!

nmgirl -- good luck with your long day of work!

D -- it is so hard to work past those guilty feelings! I really hope you cut yourself a break, because I think you're right, it'll make the BBQ much easier. Have fun there too!

I had a GREAT night yesterday! The wedding was beautiful (outdoors at a fruit farm!) and the weather was so nice, I was only sweating a little, haha. I think I mentioned yesterday that I was surprised at how not worried I was about going to this wedding and not knowing the food situation. It turned out to be an all vegetarian menu (knowing the bride, I should have expected this, lol) and I tried a little of everything AND had cake AND did not binge! Didn't even feel out of control. I wouldn't even say I overate because I took small portions of everything and ate slowly, sipping water in between bites (everyone at my table commented on how much water I drank, lol).

These past couple Saturdays where I've gone out, been social, been around food, and not been able to plan/know the menu have been so empowering for me. It's like I'm proving to myself that I can enjoy myself, but still be in control of what I eat and NOT binge. Why didn't I know that before? After today, I'll be six weeks binge free!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Starting day 55!

I think you're right, foxxy, seeing items really does trigger cravings. I think for me it was the long row of candy. Yikes!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #68  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 13 for me. No picnics today, so I had no problem!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

IM HOME!!!! finally.. that was the hardest 14 hour day ever!! but i can say day 2 complete so woohoo!!! hope you all have a wonderful 4th of july!!! im going to sleep after the fire works.. then gotta start the 8 hour day tomorrow
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote