Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #31  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Three days on. and counting
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 124/119/110

Height: 5'4"

Day 1, and no confidence that I can even maintain one day.

UGH - I have been so bad lately.

I have 1 good day for every 3-4 bad days. . . willpower and motivation so lacking right now.

I blame work stress, and deep down I know food is not the answer, but that is what I reach for.
DogMomNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

In the middle of day 44 here!

I was out of town visiting friends and family for the past 6 days--I feel like I did pretty well. I didn't always eat the healthiest things, but now I'm back to my routine and have picked up healthy eating again! And most importantly, there was no bingeing over the weekend!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #34  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 2 for me, I made it. I'm making my husband lock his Oreos and Reese's cups in the our safe, I don't have the combination, so I won't be able to get in. If he would just stop buying this crap, I would be fine. I told him that I am not buying it for him anymore, he has to go get it himself.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

well today didnt go as well as i wanted it too.. dh came home from work.. wanted pizza, then he went next door to his friends and hes drinking again.. this is one of our biggest problems in our relationship.. i cant stand being alone anymore.. im home alone all day all week ( only work the most 3 days a week at the job im at now ) mainly on the weekends when hes off.. ugh.. we barley see eachother anymore.. and when we get a chance he goes to his friends... hes been alot different too towards me.. kinda snappy but he was trying to stop drinking.. well day one will be for me tomorrow, im going to start counting calories and taking domino ( my dog ) out for a walk every day in the morning.. it will help me work out.. i hope
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 165/125/125

Height: 5'6

Today is day 1. I'm disappointed, I think I could've stopped myself but I didn't really try. I binged on raw oats, because that was the only thing I had in my kitchen that didn't need cooking. Well, besides carrots, lettuce and apples, but those were expensive. I know that I have trigger foods and that some of them are healthy, but apparently not buying them doesn't help with the binging.
Lizaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #37  
blissful

S/C/G: 199/189.0/192.4/150

Height: 5'6"

This weekend will be a challenge for me as we will be having a family "thing" and there will be a ton of good food around. I think I will try to pick on one great thing a day to focus on and TRY to have that as the big treat and not also grab a bit of this,that and the other. I don't care for soft drinks much but with this horrible heat find myself wanting more than water. Sweet tea is a real temptation. It's so liquid, how can it hurt? (I use sugar, never artificial sweeteners as I think they are bad for your health.)
blissfulinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

Good Luck Everyone For A Binge Free Day Today!
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Starting on day 45 today...wanna get to 50!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #40  

Height: 5'8

Starting Day 20!
I didn't eat the greatest yesterday (2 bowls of cereal for lunch and 2 cookies i had just baked after dinner), but I was in control and it was what I was craving thanks to TOM. Today if TOM permits I'm going to eat a bit cleaner, which usually means a raw food diet for the day to make up for it.
Progress not perfection. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks in control and tomorrow night is my official "first date" with my guy!

good luck today and congrats everyone!
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Have fun on your date Tater!

My summer classes have started and I've been super busy this week and it just seems never-ending for the next six week! On top of that, I have a late class two nights a week that requires packing a dinner...but I have no way to refridgerate food! This really limits my options. AND in one of my classes, an assignment requires groups to bring in food to share with the class....so for 8 nights, I'll be subjected to being around food that I (a) don't want but (b) will probably be tempted by! WHY?! I just keep reminding myself that I am in control of what I eat and no one can make me eat something.

And, I'm feeling fat today and was up at my weigh-in and I'm just being a big Debbie-Downer, lol.

And I have a bachelorette party this weekend which involves going to the Cheesecake Factory and then out for drinks afterwards. So many triggers...

But, I haven't binged...I'm midway through week 5, (I think I'm around day 32)...so that's a plus!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 124/119/110

Height: 5'4"

I had a multi-item binge yesterday after work; I haven't had one of those in so long.

CHIPS, COOKIES, CHOCOLATE.

I feel AWFUL both physically and mentally today.

Hubby and I were talking and he hit a nerve and I went nuts (I know I can't blame him, but still)....just kept eating......
DogMomNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Day 136

Paris, congrats on day 45!!

Foxxy, have fun at the Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant! I'm sending you good thoughts to stay strong. You can do it! Congrats on 5 weeks!

Good luck to all of us!

Tyla

Last edited by tyla; 06-24-2010 at 04:58 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #44  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

It sounds like alot of chicks on here are having some stressful, rough times. I'm with ya too, My husband and I are going through some problems and my 87 yr. old mother lives w/ us. She has got to go to a nursing home, I am mentally and physically drained. I thought I was having a nervous break down on Tuesday night, I had nausea and i had to lay on the bed for a while. My marriage is also suffering because of her. The stress she causes me also leads me to binges. I hope you all feel better and our lives turn around for the better real soon.

I'm on day 3, after my husband went to work, I really wanted to binge. I still do, but I am chewing gum to help the urge. I'm right on the edge of giving in! I'm trying real hard, I know food won't solve my problems, but it sure would taste good for that moment. I don't buy my usual binge food anymore, I have only natural whole foods here, so I am trying not to give in and go to the market to get something to binge on. Good luck to us all!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

I've been fighting the binge monster all week as well ladies but I think it's mainly due to my TOM. Last night I flat out CRAVED cookies. I never crave cookies....definitely chocolate...but if I would've any cookie in the apt last night I don't think I would've been to resist. As it is I've allowed myself a couple pieces of my roommates chocolate every day but I've still written it down. I feel so effective when I write down everything I ate. Even if it's MORE than I wanted to eat for that day, it keeps me from saying screw it and just bingeing on everything. So I've snacked the last few days but I've been conscious of it and it wasn't mindless. Going to keep it up and hopefully in a couple days when my TOM is gone, hopefully my urges will be too. Hang in there chickies!

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote